Novem has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Novem Reviews

By: XTend

Novem is a Pre-Workout manufactured by XTend. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Novem has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Crash
  • More Than One Scoop Is Needed
I used Scivations Novem several weeks ago, I more than half the container until I bought VPX Friction(10/10). I really enjoy Scivations Xtend, the results were very good. So I gave Novem a go!

Product profile: the main reason I chose this product is because of the product profile, it looked promising: 6000mg creatine, beta alanine and taurine. Over 1400mg N-Acetyl-tyrosine and caffeine and a whole lot of potent antioxidants! So as you can see it looks real good!

Usage: 1 scoop, 20-30 mins before my workout. Only used a single scoop because I was on a bit of a budget, and I didn't think at the time 2 scoops would be necessary.

Side effects: felt a crash midway diring my workout.
_____________________________________

EFFECTIVENESS(7)
----------------
1 scoop is good, but it wasn't great. I felt a bit of a pump, not something to boast about. I got some energy from Novem but even pure coffee will give more energy than Novem. But my strength did slighty increase, again it wasn't significant!and half way through my intense workout I felt a bit of a crash, and almost had no energy, and my workouts are 1h30mins max! So I was disapointed! I don't like double scooping or triple scooping because any preworkout supplement will be more effective when you double up or triple up. Its a true test of any preworkout supplement with just a single scoop! And a single scoop of Novem was good! That's why I give it a 7.

TASTE(7)
--------
The taste was pretty good, I had the fruit punch flavor. I'm not a big fan of fruit punch but this tasted better than expected. I'm not one to diss a supplement by its taste, the stuff that smells terrible and tastes terrible sometimes ends up being the best!

VALUE(7)
--------
I got this for about 60-70$, for 40 servings. Which means 8 weeks supply if you train x5 a week. But 1 scoop is very weak. So you are realistically looking at 4 weeks supply. Which is still decent! But I mean I'm not stimulant sensitive at all. Maybe one scoop will be sufficient.... Or maybe not.

OVERALL(7)
----------
Novem was a big disappointment, I expected to be rating it a 9 atleast before I tried it. But at the end of the day its barely good enough for a 7. Its an ideal preworkout if your a beginner and new preworkouts because its not strong at all and has potent amino acids, creatine, taurine, beta alanine and caffeine etc... But if you want some real quality and potentcy,then something like VPX friction(10/10), MuscleTech(8/10) Neurocore, Universal shock therapy(8/10) or even ALRI WTF(9/10) is something you should rather consider.

February 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • No Crash
  • Focus
  • Easy On The Gut!!
    I have always had a pre workout as part of my staple supplements, usually on a 2 week on 1 week off rota, ive used most in the market place including No Xplode, Jack3d, white flood, Superpump etc etc, to be honest my opinion of Novem was that is sat fairly low in the pecking order of pre workouts but as my mates supps shop was closing i got a tub for £15 so couldnt say no, also Scivation are a decent brand in my opinion! After two weeks on it i must say its a solid product. energy and focus throughout my workout, pumps and vascularity were great, no crash, no major Arginine itchyness etc just worked really really well, and can also take on empty stomach without gut trouble unlike superdump!! I would say not quite upto assault or Jack3d standards but a great product non the less. Also taste is ok but taste never bothers me unlike reviews all about taste which is a waste of time!

September 30, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Vascularity
    • No Crash
    • Focus
    • Quality Ingredients
      I just finished a tub of Scivation's Novem and must say it is a great product. For me personally, I wanted a preworkout that would get me focused for 5:30am workouts, Maximize my energy, no crash, and no stimulant tweeking. If you are looking for tingly feelings, shaking, or Body Rushes, look elsewhere.

Novem is a preworkout that does exactly what it says. It has antioxidents, Creatine, zero sugars and no crazy stimulant blends. Solid ingredients that definitely work. I did not experience any side effects or odd feelings.

Mix-ability is outstanding. No grit, clumps or product left behind. Novem dissolves entirely when mixed.

At .75 cents a serving, I'd be shocked to find anything per serving, or quality-wise to top Novem. The serving size is 2 scoops and that is what worked for me. I did not need anything more. I work out for about 90 minutes and had plenty of energy with no crash whatsoever.

The taste was great, no bitterness or artificial taste. I bought Fruit Punch and it tastes great. However, taste is very low on my "must-have" requirements for supplements. (see my profile bio)

I have been stacking this with X-Tend and have had results as well as quicker recovery. Does it turn me into the Incredible Hulk? NO. Did it add a ridiculous amount of muscle to my body? NO.

What it did do was give me a great energy level for my workout, allow me to increase the weight I lift faster than I normally could, and feel confident I am taking a legitimate scientifically tested product.

Overall, I am very happy with Novem and will continue to take it. I'm surprised this product isn't rated higher because it deserves to be. It works for me and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product.

June 12, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Vascularity
      • No Crash
      Great Pre-Workout. One of my top choices now. Increased energy, not a very hard hitting pre workout but its a very long lasting smooth energy you get from this product, with absolutely no crash.

Vascularity was probably the most noticeable change I had while on this product. Started with decent veins in my arms, after a bottle and a half i now have veins branching off my main arm veins, and have some running through my legs as well. Great in this department.

Pumps were only average while on this. I read on some peoples logs on other sites how great their pumps were, but not as noticeable for me.

The taste was OK. Thats about all i can say about it. I started with the mixed berry and was not a fan at all, the fruit punch was better in my opinion but still not the best.

Great value at 20-40 servings(depending if you go 2 or 4 scoops) for around 20-25 bucks.

Overall I would say its a pre worth tyring. Good energy, and even better vascularity.