Knockout has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Other Vitamins

Knockout Reviews

By: XTend

Knockout is a Health Product manufactured by XTend. It is meant to improve the health of the body at the micronutrient/mineral level.

Knockout has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Other Vitamins

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

August 28, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lucid Dreams
  • Great Sleep
    This product really seems to fly under the radar.

I was doing my normal supplement store rounds and I saw this one on sale, and thought heck, why not. Glad I made that choice.

Quick rundown on the product:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Scivation'>Scivation Knockout has what they coin a "BrainChill Blend." This blend is a combination of natural ingredients that increases serotonin levels in the brain and GABA activity to promote restful and beneficial sleep. The key ingredients in this BrainChill Blend include Valerian, Inositol, Melatonin, GABA, and Tryptophan. Tryptophan is an amino acid and precursor to serotonin, the hormone that can regulate sleep. The addition of GABA promotes relaxation and works well with Valerian Root to ease anxiety and tension.
    Additionally, Scivation'>Scivation Knockout has a "MyoDream Blend" that should help you stay asleep with ingredients like Ziziphus Jujube and Vitamins B5 and B6. Ziziphus Jujube actually has sedative and calming effects on the body for peaceful sleep and can be used as a remedy for insomnia.
    ---------------------------------------------

Value : 7/10 - For 12 bucks, this product has a really good value. Considering it's a months worth, it won't dent your wallet whatsoever.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I'm not someone who generally gets a bad night of sleep, but at the same time, I do enjoy getting the most refreshing sleep possible, which is why I dabble into products like these. This one really hit the spot from day one. I took 3 pills about 45 minutes when I usually fall asleep, and about half n hour later my eyes were droopy and I later passed out on the couch. For the first week I was surprised, and I thought I would eventually build a tolerance to it. Well that really didn't happen, I had the same results thoughout the whole month.

Another interesting fact about this product is the crazy livid dreams it gave me. It wasn't like anything insane, but I would wake up from dreams that were realisitic and had me thinking about it the whole day.

I wouldn't wake up all drowsy after my night of sleep either, which is good for me since I like to run a couple miles first thing in the morning.

Overall : 8/10 - I'm surprised this supplement isn't more popular. Scivation'>Scivation hasn't let me down so far, and this product is most likely one I will continue to buy. It's definately worth a try guys!

January 31, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • May Beocome Dependent
    First off do not take this product if you already sleep well. If you have a problem getting a full nigts rest this will do exactly what it says. I would take it an hour before bed, and would make sure I was at home and not going to have to do a damn thing after I took it. I made the mistake of taking it early on in the cycle when we were at a friends house letting the kids play, and I ended up falling asleep at the dinner table with my head next to my plate. Energy the next day is amazing, it feels like you've never slept a good night ever before. A downside to the product is that you could possibly become dependent on it, I felt myself not being able to chill out at night if I didn't take it. So I gradually weened myself off. But if you have a second shift or graveyard shift job it would be a good product to try, I used it when I was in corrections.