Flexatril Reviews

By: XTend

Flexatril is a Joint Support Product manufactured by XTend. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
  October 28, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Innovative Formula
  • Helps With Joint Pain
  • Prop Blend

I'm a competing powerlifter, and I recently started running. I haven't had any serious joint issues, but sometimes I get nagging pains in my shoulders and knees. I've tried a myriad of joint support products over the years and when I saw Flexatril on sale, I decided to give it a try.

Flexatril is a joint support product from Scivation. It came to the market in February of 2016. They use a proprietary blend, which I'm typically not a fan of as they're usually just a way of hiding how weak a formula is, but Scivation has an innovative formula full of new ingredients, and I understand that they didn't want to be ripped off.

We have here a blend of:

MicroLactin: a hyperimmune form of milk which can help with osteoarthritis and possibly help with the immune system.

Ayuflex: a compound extracted from Terminalia chebula fruit which supports healthy joints and endothelial function.

Sensoril: a patented form of Ashwagandha that is used promote cardiovascular function, encourage more restful sleep, and increase resistance to fatigue

Lactase: enzymes that breakdown lactose. I assume this is for the microlactin.

Flexatril also has 5 cals, 2g of protein and 44mg calcium.

There is no taste or mixability. Flexatril is a pill product. One dose is 3 tablets. They're of medium size, fairly easy to swallow, and they don't have an aftertaste or anything.

Flexatril was fairly effective for me. I used it for a month straight, and it did help with my right knee. I'm not sure how I tweaked it, but my right knee was sensitive to certain movements: leg press, leg extensions, weighted sprints. After using Flexatril for a couple of weeks, I noticed that my knee pain had gone away entirely.

I say fairly effective because I also had soreness and my left shoulder, and although it lessened over the month, it is still there. I don't think that i have an actual injury (I couldn't expect Flexatril to solve that), and in the past, I've seen very quick results with cissus, so for me, I would have to say that cissus was more effective for shoulder pain than Flexatril.

You can get a bottle of Flexatril for around $20 now. One bottle lasts 30 days, and this price is in line with what other comprehensive joint support products cost, so I think the price is quite fair.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think Scivation put together a nice product here. I personally will go back to using cissus because that has been the best joint support product for me, but I do think this product could be helpful for a lot of people, and at the price, why not give it a try?