Nitrox II has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Nitrox II Reviews

By: SciFit

Pre-Workout > Pump
Nitrox II is a Pump Product manufactured by SciFit. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Nitrox II has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

May 15, 2012

Overview:
    I have tried a good number of "pump" and "N.O." related supplements in both pill and powder form, and I can say with great confidence that none have come close to either the effectiveness or the consistency of Nitrox II. Apparently, SciFit's pH delivery system works.

Dosing & Effectiveness:
    I started dosing it at 2 pills upon waking + 2 pills about 20 minutes before working out. Under this regimen, the pumps were the best I've ever had to date, and I would get them consistently, even after months of continual use of this product.
    Even when reducing the dosage to just 2 pills about 20 minutes before working out, I got consistent and solid pumps.

Value:
    I got a 180ct bottle for $40 including shipping, which lasted me at least ~45 days, but often I could stretch that to ~90 days since I was only taking it on workout days (in my case, 3 days/week). Again, adding to the value of this product is that you don't need to take it every day to get great results. So $40 for at least a two-month supply of amazing natural pumps was well worth it to me.

Other Comments:
    The pills are rather large, but they are coated to minimize friction; I took them with cold water or gatorade and they went down easy.

I'm not sure if this product helped me build any muscle, and frankly, I don't care because I didn't buy it with that expectation in mind. I simply enjoy getting massive, sustained muscle pumps while working out, and this product completely delivered in that regard.
    The pumps faded about 30 minutes post workout, but still, they were great while they lasted.

Availability:
    I am very disappointed that it seems this product was discontinued earlier in the year. Nitrox II is easily one of the best supplements I've ever used and I cannot find it anywhere anymore. I think it's a shame that SciFit apparently stopped producing it. If anyone knows the deal with this, please PM me with some info. Thanks.

April 16, 2012

• Great Vascularity
      After reading the reviews on here, I decided to give Nitrox II a try. I recently finished my 180 softgel bottle that lasted me over 2 months. I've taken PlasmaJet before so my review will mostly be compared to that and my experience with Nitrox. While I was taking this, I took two pills in the morning when I woke up and another two about a half hour before I started my workout. I was also taking kre-alk and orange triad while running this. On to the review:

TASTE/DOWNABILITY: 8
      Nitrox comes in softgel capsule form so there isn't really a taste to it. However, for those who aren't really big on taking pills, the capsules may be a little large. Since the dosage only calls for two of them though, it isn't really a problem. It definitely beats the ten softgels you have to take with PlasmaJet. Not an issue for me, but something to consider if you really hate pills.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9
      I ordered Nitrox with high hopes and it did not disappoint. Several years ago, when I started taking PWOs, the pump I would receive from them alone was phenomenal. However, as time has gone on, the muscle shredding pumps have really lessened in frequency and sensation. With Nitrox, that feeling has returned to me. The pump with this is really noticeable when doing arms and surprisingly calf workouts. Any day I'm working either of those, my muscles feel huge and the veins really jump out. While I did get a pretty decent pump from PlasmaJet, the tightness (in a good way) and swollenness I felt from Nitrox II blew it away. It also gave me a huge confidence boost in the gym knowing that I was looking bigger and stronger.

VALUE: 10
      I ordered the 180 capsule bottle off bb.com for $35 and it lasted me a little over 2 months. Compared to $45 paid for a one month supply of PlasmaJet and it's really a no brainer. For double the supply at a cheaper cost, I'll gladly take the superior Nitrox II any time. Unfortunately, they recently discontinued it on their site but you can still order it from other sites online.

OVERALL: 9
      I came in with pretty high expectations for Nitrox II and it did not disappoint. Not only did it bring back the amazing pumps in the gym that I had missed so much but it came at a great price. I definitely plan on sticking with this product when I'm ordering my next nitric oxide.

January 30, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Awsome Pumps
      • Easy To Take
        This was my second NO product that I decided to cycle, and I have to say I could not be more pleased with the results I got. The pump I recieved from just 2 pills of Nitrox II almost doubled the size of my arms while I was in the gym and made me feel unstoppable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who knows what they're doing when cycling on and off NO products:

-Effectiveness 10/10: As I said earlier the pump I recieved was crazy from this product. My arms had such an intense rush of NO that I couldn't even scratch and itch on my back. My arms also looked HUGE compared to when I was in the gym and not in the gym. The pump lasts for a solid 30-45 minutes after to which is great considering that some product's pumps tend to dissapear shortly after leaving the gym.

-Taste 10/10: No after taste from the pills, if you were to crush them up and mix them with your shake (trust me, some people have), you would get a green goo that from what I heard isn't the best taste in the world. The pills are easy to swallow and were never a problem for me.

-Value 9/10: I got these off of BodyBuilding.com which is a great site for all fitness needs. I bought 90 capsules for just under $23.00 before shipping/handling. I wouldn't give this a 10 because it's not dirt cheap, but then again a great product like this shouldn't be sold for that low. The price for the product matches the results and performance that it gives you.

Overall, great product that is easy to take because of the softgel pills and the low quantity taken before each workout (2). No after-taste, no side-effects, just an amazing pump that'll have your vascularity through the roof and your arms doubled in size. -Enjoy

January 18, 2012

• Easy To Take
          This is my first review. As far as supplements go, Nitrox II is just one of those products that work. The pumps I get from this product are the best I've had in several years. I don't believe pump products directly help you build muscle. However, the effects definitely help put you in the right state of mind while training IMO (which can lead to better workouts, i.e. building muscle). Afterall, our mind is the most powerful part of the equation.

The 400MG AKG profile is a win. Nitrox II Soft Gels are relatively large in size, but are very easy to swallow. I usually take it about 30 minutes prior to working out as instructed.

Effectiveness 9/10: Stacks great with alot of PWOs. Sometimes the pump is so intense in my arms when using it that it almost hurts because it is so good. It is plain and simple Nitrox II is the best supplement in its category IMO.

Value 9/10: 180 Soft Gels, taking 2 per workout could last you a few months. It is relatively inexpensive when compared to the high priced alternatives which simply don't work as good. Hard not to find a good deal with this product. Bought on BB.com with 25% SciFit products.

Overall 9/10: If you want an N.O. product to give you great pumps (assuming your diet, routine, rest habits are in check) I say Nitrox II is a no brainer and very consistent. This is money well spent and it will not disappoint. Again I don't believe pump products build muscle, but if you want a good pump try this. Best of luck, M.

January 4, 2012

• Better Endurance
            I will start by saying this is my favorite NO product on the market right now I've been stacking this with my PWO's for 1 year now. So far I've used BSN Nitrix and Cellucor's NO3 BC in the past and they don't compare to Sci-Fit's Nitrox 2. First the price you can't beat for the quality of this product you can get a 180 count bottle for $35.99. Second the pumps you get from this stuff is awesome especially when you stack it with your favorite PWO. Some people say they get extra energy from this but I wouldn't know because I always stack this with a PWO I never tried it just by itself. If your looking for extra pump during your workouts I would recommend this product. I love using this when I'm on my back and biceps day they get rock hard. The only con with this product is that the gel caps are on the large side but I never had a problem taking them down.

Taste: 10 - I have to give this a ten because there is no taste.

Value: 9 - I gave it a nine because even though this a great price for a great product NO products are not really needed in your stack so if your tight on cash your better of buying a better quality protein. But if you have a few bucks to spend I do recommend this if your looking for a awesome pump.

Effectiveness: 9 - This product does the job its so suppose to do I love stacking this with Assault, Jack3D, and my new favorite PWO DS Craze.

Overall: 9 - This is a great product overall it's a good product at a good price enough said.

November 30, 2011

• Some Times A Few Extra Is Needed
            Hey everyone this is my first Scifit review, This is another product that I picked up because of the all the hype on this site. I stacked this with muscle marninade and by itself as a preworkout. But as much as i prefer a pump product over a stimulant I may not have been a responder to this product.

Price=8 I got this on allstarhealth for under 40bucks for the 180ct, for an NO product this was average price. But because this was the 180ct bottle this is the best value for your buck over any other product. If used as a pwo this will last you like 6 months lol, even if used on a daily basis this will last a while.

Profile=10 Ok i was very impressed by this, no blend which is nice. Per 2 softgels it has 450mg of arginine akg, cituralline malate 450mg, the combo of these 2 alone is already a great start. 200mg of taurine which is a little higher than most companys put in when they add this amino acid, 100mg of alpha lipoic acid, this i really liked not only is it a great antioxidant but it also has been known to help with sugar control which in turn helps with weightloss. and 15mg of vanadal sulfate which also helps control insulin and has been known to boost testosterone, even though the dose here is kind of small.

Pump=7 ok here was my problem with this, I started at one pill with little to no effect. I then took 2 then 3 and even on a couple of instances 4 pills from 15min-45min pwo. I saw no difference from 3-4 pills so i stayed at 3 pills preworkout for the majority of the time taking this. This is maybe due to my size but I have nothing to back that up with.

When i stacked with muscle marninade i got a little better pump than i did by itself. which makes me believe that some stims help shuttle ingrediants into your system. but it could also be just my weird system. Now i did get a decent pump but not what i was looking for as my expectations were raised for this product. The one place i noticed the biggest difference was in my calfs and hamstrings. Not only did they feel and look great but the recovery was much faster while on this for the back of my legs. but sadly i didnt get the results i wanted for my arms and chest.

Overall this was a decent NO product, I am still a fan and a Believer in NO based products as they have always worked for me. But Nitrox II left me a little disappointed, I got a little better results with NO3 black chrome.

I still say give this a shot though, the value is great and the profile is too. I do believe my size has something to do with it as a friend of mine was taking this with me and at only 2 pills he was blown away.

August 8, 2011

• Some Times A Few Extra Is Needed
            • Pump Products Dont Really Help Your Gains
            Nitrox II is Sci Fit's PH buffered pump product, and after seeing all the great reviews for it, i had to try it. Well my friend didnt want his after he ordered it so i bought it from him 5 dollars cheaper than BB.com. Now for the actual supplement:

Value: well to tell you the truth, pump products are not needed. They are just a fun thing to add to your stack, although if you are doing volume training like FST-7 or GVT or something where the program is designed to pump a lot of blood into the muscle, this product may help. As for just an overall supplement, it is definately not needed. BUT i got this product for a little cheaper than the already cheap price. I got this supplement for 30 dollars and it contains 90 servings. The bottle will last you a long time if you only take the recommended pre workout serving, but i found myself using 3 or 4 caps pre workout sometimes because i just wanted a huge pump. Even still the bottle lasted me a very long time.

Effectiveness: Let me say that so far, i have never gotten as great of a pump from any supplement out there. I do think it actually helped my gains a little bit because my DOMS was a lot worse after workouts that i used Nitrox II, than if i didnt, espcially when i added FST-7 to my workouts. One of the best things about Nitrox II was the effects lasted throughout the whole bottle without it not working. The pumps also lasted for hours after my workout, and my vascularity increased throughout the bottle. And i gained some fat, so keeping, infact improving my vascularity was great. I also noticed an increase in endurance during my cardio sessions too, as well as helps me do rep out a couple more during weight lifting sessions.

Ingredients: The ingredient list, wouldnt be that special, but the thing that makes NitroxII stand out is the PH buffered arginine. There has been some talk about arginine's effectiveness but, i have tried supplements with the same ingredients without the PH buffered arginine, and they didnt work as well so i think that had something to do with the effectiveness of the supplement.

Overall: While pump products arent necessary, i do think that they can be helpful with high volume workouts to help pump more blood into the muscle which could aid in hypertrophy, but there is no proof to support my i guess, although my post workout soreness was increased dramatically. This supplement is also very cheap unlike a lot of pump products out there, so if you want to choose a pump product that is cheap and effective then try out Nitrox II. And eventhough i probably wont be purchasing this product any time soon, it still is a very fun supplement.

August 7, 2011

• Great Vascularity
              Nitrox II is classified as a pump product with no stimulants in it. Yok3d and NO3 chrome are in the same category. I started taking it when all the hype came about this product here on SR. The bottle lasted me so long that I'm now getting around to review this product.

The ingredient profile is nothing over the top just AKG, Citrulline Malate, L-taurine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate. The special thing that Sci-fit is known for is the ph controlled delivery system and this adds that special something to make this product the best in its class.

Dosing:
              I just took two gel tablets before each workout around 20-30 before. I only took on training days and increased to three a couple times because of curiousity, but it wasn't needed.

Value: 10
              The value is incredible and the 180 pills lasted me 90 workouts. I workout out 4 times a week so it lasted me around 5 and a half months. Also, two worked for me everytime and I never had to up my dosage, but I did a couple of times out of curiousity.

Effectiveness: 10
              It worked everytime. No finding your sweet spot or anything like that for me. I just took preworkout and it was great. It was the best on back days because not only my back had a nice pump, but also my biceps feel like it just been through a tough, grueling bicep day. I liked the way it made me feel and look. Vascularity was through the roof and had the best pumps of my life. I sometimes added Beta Alanine to help with focus as well. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle and have stacked with various preworkouts and had great experiences with being stacked.

Overall: 9

I enjoyed this product especially when cycling off stims. The very simple ingredient profile was kind of nice because I knew everything going into my body. I'm not going to say that this product made my strength go way up along with endurance, recovery, muscle size etc. It didn't, but it was more of a motivational tool than anything. People will say that pump products aren't worth it, but when your cycling off preworkouts with stims it's nice to have something. I recommend this product to anyone looking at a good replacement for a preworkoout when cycling off stimulants. Also, it does work hand and hand along with products such as jack3d, Assault, White Flood, etc.

July 2, 2011

• Great Vascularity
                Finally finished a bottle of Nitrox II that I bought 2 months ago!

Quick Ingredient list :

AKG - 450mg
                Citrulline Malate - 450mg
                L-Taurine - 200mg
                Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100mg
                Vanadyl Sulfate - 15mg

---------------------------------------------

At first glance, when you look at the ingredient line-up, you probably think to yourself "They are using very little of each compound, must be a bunk product". This is not the case my friends. What SciFit is known for is their pH buffered delivery systems, which enhances the absorption rate and allows more product to not be destroyed by the harsh conditions within your stomach such as stomach acid and bile.

Value - 10/10 : I bought my 180-count bottle for $45.00 about two months ago. And like I said earlier, this bottle lasted me over 2 months. I started only taking 2 pills before my workout along with my BCAA shake of choice, and towards the end I bumped it up to 4 pills for some super intense pumps. So basically, Great Value!

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Now for a comparison regarding how Nitrox II stands against its competitors, I have tried Force Factor, Black Powder, NO3 BC, plain old AAKG Powder, and others. The only one that comes close to it is NO3BC, but we all know how retardly expensive Cellucor products are, and considering I got the same pumps from the product, I'd obviously go for the better value of Nitrox II. At first I would take two pills 35 minutes before my workout. Then as I'm doing my 5-10 minute warm up on the treadmill, I'd already feel the pumps. As soon as I finished my first set of lifting, the arms/chest were pumped up superbly. The pump would stay with me till about 45min-1hr after my workout. Soon after a few weeks, I wanted to take it a step further and started taking 4 pills about 30min before my workout. This was my sweet spot and dosage, I absolutely loved the pumps at this point. My veins were popping, my muscles were buldging, and it gave me great confidence when looking in the mirror as I was doing lifts. This product never failed me. The only time I had a slight issue was that I took it one time like over an hour before my workout ( I got caught up with some work), and noticed the pumps weren't as great and almost ended right after my workout. So keep in mind the 30-35min mark worked best for me.

Taste/Pill size : 9/10 - Obviously no taste, and the pills are slightly large, but that is never an issue for me. I've read about some people who are just cookoo for massive pumps, and split the pills with a knife and pour the goop under their toungue and lit it sit there... apparently turns them into hulk-beasts in regards to crazy pumps. I never had to resort to that lol.

Overall - 9/10 : This product gave me exactly the same pumps as its best competitor, NO3 BC, and it is hell of a lot cheaper. After a couple weeks I did have to increase the dose, but not by much, and that most likely wasn't necessary. I just love my insane pumps :-D

June 24, 2011

• Great Vascularity
                  I was looking for a liitle more pump than i was geting from Jack3d during workout so i added this.

I am 205lbs, i take 3 caps 30 minutes before my workout.

I noticed consistent quality pumps and increased endurance. I also noticed that it feels like i can breath better when i'm breathing hard after activity.

The bottle seemed to last forever and was cheap.

I play amature baseball and take this during pre game warmup. Its seems to help me get loose and i feel like it gives me slight edge (more explosive).

Overall I can't say enough about Nitrox II. I realized i only gave it an 8 for effectiveness, but i will probably never give anything a 10 and 9 is saved for what i consider to be elite products. I feel like this product is very good as a supplement to other key products.