SIREN Reviews

By: Savage Supplements

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • PUMP
  • Energy
  • Focus
  • DMAA Crash
Anyone who's taken supplements, especially pre-workouts over the past 10 years know all about DMAA. From being a go to stimulant to being dropped by every company it's been at the center of a bit of controversy. Needless to say it's making a come back in a big way and personally I couldn't be happier to have it back. Savage Supplements has it included in it's pre-workout Siren but that's not all it's bringing to the table. Thank you to Savage Supplements and SR for making this TROOP review possible.

This profile is awesome for many reasons starting off with an open label and clinical doses.

Some key highlights

-L-Citrulline DL Malate 4g

-DMAA 75mg

-Beta Alanine 3g

-Betaine 1.5g

-Agmatine 1g

Now there's many other key points to this label as caffeine, tyrosine and theanine but this is what jumped out to me. As i've pointed out before in reviews I enjoy the combination of multiple pump products such as agmatine and citrulline as I've gotten great results from it. DMAA speaks for it self as a top shelf stimulant that truly is unique. Beta Alanine and Betaine should be staples in any supplemental needs so i love when I can have it in a pre-workout.

Oh and the best part, this tub is a true 30 servings!!!

I had blackberry lemonade which is their only option at this time i believe. I enjoy a break from the traditntal blue raspberry and fruit punch so I found it refreshing. A bit tart and I needed more water for my personal preference at 160z of water. 20 minutes pre-workout is all you need to feel the effects kick in.

PUMP PUMP PUMP! I wasn't all that surprised that this was my biggest admiration of Siren after seeing the label but the pump truly outshines what you get from the DMAA. After a couple pre exhaust sets and your muscles are filled and ready for optimal loading when you hit those working sets. The pump wasn't long lasting after the workout as i've had in past experiences but it gets the job done.

The energy and focus shines so much more then you'll expect with the DMAA. It's been since the og Jack3d days that i've taken it and woah did i miss it. You do build a tolerance and there is a crash but I'll discuss that more in next side effect section. It's an instant rush for about 2 hours like nothing else you'll experience. I train first thing in the morning at 5am and not once did I feel myself lagging during a workout. Another positive is since I added in 20-30 minutes of cardio during this cut it seemed so much easier when taking Siren.

The cheapest I found Siren was at Cobra Supplements for $40.00 which comes in at $1.33 per serving. I find no issue in this pricing at all with you getting a very well rounded pre-workout.

Side Effects

The DMAA crash is very real and well known. It's to be expected from something that works so well at energy and focus. Monday-Friday I was okay because I was connately moving and didn't have a chance to sit down. On the weekend though I was basically useless once the DMAA wore off. The best way I dealt with this was simply cycling my use to just during the weekdays which also helped me not run into a tolerance build up like I had in the past.

Conclusion

Savage Supplements has a winner with Siren and I'm sure they know it. As a new company to me I look forward to future products from them and trying them out for myself.
  • Blackberry Lemonade : 8/10

• mattyi02
    Rep for this Brand
    January 28, 2017

Thanks for the amazing review Trey-Carmine! We are coming out with Orange Mango SIREN very soon as well! Stay Savage brother!

• bctuthill
    January 28, 2017

Nice review... that ingredient profile sounds insane! I'm going to need to try it soon, and I don't think I've ever had anything with DMAA in it.

• medinacirilo
    January 28, 2017

Yup that DMAA crash is no joke! I'd lift for 2 hours, come home and do laundry and dishes and yard, then PASS OUT!!!