HADES Reviews

By: Savage Supplements

Overall
Overall
6.8
Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
  October 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hard Muscles
  • Felt Stronger
  • Better Endurance
  • Pricey

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

Thank you, Savage Supplements for giving me a chance to review your supplement. I was drawn to this because there were so many good reviews on this specific supplement, so I had to try it. I now know why it was getting good reviews because it was the most effective anabolic I was able to find.

I think it is important to discuss what a natural anabolic is. If you research anabolic online, the first thing to come up is an anabolic steroid. This is not a steroid. Natural anabolic is a natural way to get your body into an anabolic state which can help you build muscle but is not polluted like an illegal steroid. The ingredients were great. It has some basic ingredients of Vitamin D, Magnesium Citrate, and Zinc. The core items are Ashwagandha 1500 mg, Tribulus 500 mg, Tongkat 80 mg, Indole 3-carbinol 150 mg, 5A-hydroxy laxogen 75 mg, Androsta-3,5 dien-7, 17-dione 50 mg, Forskolin 50 mg, Methy-EAA (N-Methyl-DL-Asprartic acid) 30 mg, Dindolylmethane or DIM 25 mg, Boron Citrate 5 mg, and Piper Nigrum 5 mg. Ashwagandha or Indian Gingsing is a medicinal plant used for many years. It can aid in helping with cancer treatment, high blood pressure, and stress. Its sole purpose for Hades is to boost fertility and testosterone in men. Tribulus is an Ayurveda plant which is to help with the sexual drive. Tongkat Ali is another herb used to boost the libido, boost testosterone, increase energy, and may help with weight lose. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant chemical found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts which can boost testorone. Indole-3-Carbinol benefits are said to include weight loss and reducing symptoms of estrogen dominance. Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block used by the body to create its own anabolic by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention so it can increase muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. Laxogenin also inhibits cortisol which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle. It may also support estrogen metabolism and balance hormones. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Androsta) is from 7-Keto-DHEA for a very potent aromatase inhibitor. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid or NMDA is a non-essential amino acid used to increase testosterone levels. Forskolin is found in the plant. This is another item that has been used for centuries for blood pressure, chest pain, and asthma.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is from indole-3-carbinol digestion. DIM benefits are fighting benign prostatic hypertrophy and treating pre menopausal syndrome. Boron is a mineral which is to increase testosterone when supplemented at doses higher than from food. Piper Nigrum or black pepper is being used more and more today with product like turmeric. It can promote weight loss, improve digestion, and boost metabolism. The ingredients are wonderful and the unique dosing and combination make this a top-notch product.

This is capsule form so taste and mixability are not reviewed. The serving is 30 with 4 capsules per day. Given the dosing and the product ingredients contained, I say that it was a good amount of dosing. You are to take it any time of day before meals. I give this a good rating overall.

The HADES came through. The product is a natural anabolic but it also contains testorone boosting ingredients. First, lets talk about the anabolic. What I liked most about HADES is that the tub does not list outraouges claims like huge increases in endurance, strength, and burn fat. Let me tell you what I had success with from what you can expect from a good anabolic. I can not say I was able to build more muscle but I did notice a more defined muscle appearance. I can say it takes more than 30 days to build a significant or large amounts of muscle (but muscle gains can occur). The endurance was good but not great. It was similar to endurance you can get when consuming carbs which gave me enough energy to get through a workout but not enough endurance to get me to through a full day. The strength issue, for me, was good. I did have some days that I was able to get more reps and more weight on certain muscle workouts but the increase in weights and reps was not so much that I could see a huge increase. The fat burn is straightforward. I was able to lose 3 pounds in the 30-day supply. In all those areas, I felt better and I feel I did have some good results so overall effectiveness is a good ranking.

Second, since the ingredients include testoroone booster elements, I will review that. The testorone booster is similar to the anabolic issue and it did not say things like it would improve sex drive & libido, increase testorone, and vitality. I was able to feel better, have good workouts, and felt a little younger. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to prove HADES was accomplishing this. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and have not had an improvement but for me, I feel it was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone, with evidence to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger. I think the effectiveness was great, so I give it a high ranking.

This was available on the company website on sale for $60. This is $2.00 per serving. For the value, I give it a middle ranking. The anabolic market is high with prices as low as $20 and as high as $100. As with all value, how effective is the product and is the cost too much for the results you are getting. I have tried other anabolic and most have not been effective. Since this was an effective one, I say it is worth the try but to be honest, the cost is too high. If the cost can get as low as $45, I would definitely put it on my normal supplements.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This is one of the best and most effective anabolic I have used. The ingredients are solid with a great combination. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was unbelievable. The cost is high. The value is middle. The side effects were none. I am torn on this product. It had so many good things but I do not know if the cost is worth it since you might be able to find other anabolic cheaper. I do know this was effective and I do not want to waste my money trying to find another great one. If Savage could get the cost down to $1 per day, I would suggest and recommend it to everyone but with it being $2.00 per day, I may not buy it again unless I have extra money.