Tight Reviews

By: SAN Nutrition

Tight is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by SAN Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 13, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • feel Good Factor
Well I have tried this product when I first started bodybuilding(I'm not too sure why I used a fatburner in the offseason) but anyway the results were solid, without changing my eating plan. I loved the "feel good" factor and the energy I had throughout the day. And oddly enough I didn't mind the after taste of the pills!

Over here in S.A this product goes for about $90 which is shocking! That's why the value is 5. But this is not as effective as Hydroxycut Hardcore pro series or atrophex! But its unfair to say because I have not used this fatburner for a precontest regime. So yeah overall impressive

June 11, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Effective Doses
  • Doesn't Upset My Stomach
  • All Day Energy Without Being Jittery From The Caffine
    Tight was a great addition to my stack. I've lost a few pounds of belly fat and have a more energy throughout the day.

I've previously taken oep, hydroxy-cut and Recreate before and they were all good products. But Tight seems to be a better match for my body type. I really like the extra energy without feeling like I just drank a gallon of coffee. It has givin me the same level of energy from day 1 to day 90.

I take 1 cap of tight before my morning cardio with a protien shake to start my day.
    I haven't needed to double up and take two or one later in the day before my lifting session, which is huge for me.

My current stack is Pro7ein protein,elite whey, cla, mega man joint, modern BCAA, White Flood, L-carmitine and tight.

I don't remember what I paid for it so it must not have been too expensive. Plus it's lasted me 3 months.

My stomach isn't a 6-pack or even close but it's the best it's been in 20 years.
    I will purchase again.