Radiate Reviews

By: RXS Supplements

Radiate is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by RXS Supplements. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.4
  May 6, 2017

• Stim Dick
  • Nausea
  • Crash

Hey SR, a little behind in my reviews but here to let you know about RXS Supplements thermogenic called radiate. As most of you know I have been cutting for awhile following my knee surgery and always looking for a little help with thermogenesis, appetite control, etc. I have taken a ton of fat burners, both pills and powders, and feel they can really be effective if used effectively with a solid diet and exercise plan. Radiate certainly knocked it out the park with the stims, but has a lot of improvement to do in other areas. On to the review.

Attached a picture of the supplement facts, as there are a TON ingredients in this prop blend. I didn't say massive prop blend, as the serving size is only 3.7 g. That's certainly a red flag a staple far as effective doses are concerned. Another red flag is that the prop blend is 2.8 g, with the serving size at 3.7g. Doesn't seem like a big difference, but almost a whole gram out of 3.7 total is filler. Those are the negatives I noticed right away, but as far as the ingredients listed I think they are great. Caffeine, DMHA, alpha yohimbine, carnitine, choline, etc. are all ingredients that have been very effective for me as far as fat burners go. Caffeine is listed at 200 mg, but is the only ingredient with a dosage listed. So my thoughts on the profile are that it doesn't seem to be dosed effectively, but has quality ingredients. So maybe a synergistic effectiveness I was hoping for? Wishful thinking it turned out...

I received the orange flavor. Was looking forward to it as I love citrus flavors. On first sip, it was delicious, but as you drink it I had a definite chemical burning sensation which made it a bit unpleasant, and didn't change much with amount of water. Mixability was just ok, a little gritty and had to shake throughout. Dosing is assess tolerance with 1/2, then do a full scoop. Never take more than one scoop at a. Time and two in a day. A lot of powdered thermos have this dosing protocol so no big deal....or so I thought. Definitely had to play with the dosing in this some.

So....this is very strong stim wise. I consider myself very stim tolerant, and have used a lot of pres and fat burners bordering on 400 mg caffeine, DMHA, etc. and hardly ever have side effects. Because of this, I went max dosing right away. Took a scoop in the morning and a scoop in the late afternoon before hitting the gym. The workouts and energy were fantastic at first, although I had a little bit of nausea with the morning dose but nothing major. Definitely produced a nice thermogenic effect as well as I began to sweat a lot more at the gym especially during cardio. Definitely got the heart pumping and made the workouts great. However, I crashed big time. Didn't feel great after I got home at all. Worse than that? I got stim dick. Definitely one of the most unpleasant side effects you can get. I decided to adjust the dosing and went to just one scoop before working out, but still some of the side effects persisted. I went half scoop one the morning and half before workout and that seemed to work the best, but the quality of the energy and workouts was lessened quite a bit. Never found a sweet a spot. In my opinion, this is just overly loaded in stims and maybe my body, which is sitting at 160 lbs right now just couldn't handle it. Definitely think I need a more well rounded approach to the weight loss game and this over powered my system. Crazy energy, just not much if anything else.

Well, because I certainly can't take the max 2 scoop a day serving the value here is pretty good at $50 for 45 scoops. Lasted me over a month which by fat burner standards is pretty rare. Still, just don't think you get the value of the ingredients as it seemed as if I was just paying for stim overload.

Side Effects

Nausea, crash, stim dick.

Conclusion

Powerful, but just not a great experience for me. Maybe a very stim tolerant person with some more mass than I can get a better experience out of this, but I would not buy it again.

April 17, 2017

• Consistently Effective
  • Curbs Cravings
  • Effective For Fat Loss
  • Strong Focus
  • Prop Blend

A special thanks to RXS Supplements for their participation in the ER/TROOPs program here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their PWO/Thermo product Radiate. Getting that revved up, "burning with in", "ready to destroy everything" feel is a common goal we all wish to feel at one point both before and during our workouts. Experiencing some good, clean, yet intense energy to power through workouts and ignite metabolism to burn away fat is always a positive attribute to acquire to ensure you crush your everyday fitness goals. Radiate caught my eye when it looked like a product I believed could do just that.

But......can it?

The profile is a bit extensive so I recommend checking out the in-set image of the label to get a good look at it.

Aside of that, Radiate has an array of plenty of well-known effective ingredients designed to promote energy, thermogenesis, and focus. To name some, we have taurine, acetyl-l-carnitine, noopept, naringin, niacinimide, DMHA, Alpha Yohimbine, and 200mg of caffeine. There are more ingredients, but I just wanted to list a few select ones. Also included are some electrolyte, vitamin C, and B-vitamins.

My one complaint though is that all the key ingredients is in one big prop blend quantified at 2834mg, with 200mg belonging to caffeine. Potential under-dosing? Perhaps with some of the ingredients but surely not all of them.

I received the orange candy flavor and wasn't too pleased with it. It had a slight chemical like taste with a strong aftertaste that I found unpleasantly bitter at times. The taste wasn't unbearable, but not something I would enjoy drinking everyday.

The mixability was a bit lacking as I saw a little undissolved sediment frequently upon preparation of the mixture.

For the first week, I assessed my tolerance with this product and used one scoop. I then bumped it up to two scoops in the proceeding weeks and added in amino lean at times. Though I preferred to take these products separated by a few minutes at least.

I'm going to use the category method on this one in order to breakdown the various components of what the product offered.

Energy (9/10): At one scoop, but mostly at two scoops did Radiate deliver a good, consistent yet intense surge of energy I hadn't felt in a long while from a pre workout. Reminded me of stimul8. The energy always lasted me throughout my workout and I never experienced any crashes.

Thermo Effect (7.5/10): SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT!!! Radiate had my core temperature up a significant (though not dangerous) amount to the point where I was sweating like a Falcon's fan watching the final drive of SuperBowl LI. Felt this mostly on my bouts of intensive sudden exertion like time-under-tension sets with my deads and squats and HIIT cardio workouts.

Appetite Suppression (6/10): My appetite and cravings were lessened to a notable degree. It didn't crush my appetite or make me not wanna eat, but there were also some days where for some reason the appetite suppression and craving curbs weren't as strong. It depended, I guess, how I spaced my meals out on particular days and what and how much I ate prior to dosing Radiate.

Focus (8/10): Thanks mostly to the Noopept and DMHA, I had some real good razor's edge like focus with Radiate. I found myself very honed in on every movement, rep, and intensity scheme of each lift that I did on each day, without being easily distracted.

As a final note, I did appear a little leaner with Radiate and has some new vascularity and striations on a few parts of my physique so I can definitely say it works for fat loss. Though, I am not training for a cutting phase right now, so I didn't take any BF measurements to confirm.

This is where Radiate is gonna loose some points. As of now, it is only available through their site at 70 dollars for 45 servings. A price of 70 bucks is too steep for me considering there are cheaper thermogenesis and pwo products. Radiate was effective, but is can seriously prove to be a costly investment overtimes. Try to catch sales when and where you can.

Side Effects

Heard of some guys experiencing jitters and cold feelings with Radiate, by experienced no such effects.

Conclusion

It does have a high price tag, but if you're willing to give Raditae a try, expect some good strong energy, enhanced focus, help in fat loss, and a thermo effect that will get you sweating bullets over Broadway. Be sure to assess your tolerance though and again, catch it on sale.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
  • Orange Candy: 5/10

April 3, 2017

• Effective For Fat Loss
  • Jitters And Agitation

My apologies for the delay in this review. Having a second kid will totally wreck your schedule FYI, and that's honestly why I opted to try Radiate. I've been on the lookout for any and all fat burners due to the fact I've been unable to get in the gym as consistently as I would like, and grabbed a tub of Radiate when it became available.

Radiate is one big ol' prop blend that contains a lot of the standard supplements found in fat burners as well as few unique additions. Thankfully they did disclose the specific dosage of caffeine (200mg), but the blend makes it difficult to determine if any/all other ingredients are effectively dosed. Aside from your standard ALC, Taurine, and Choline Bitartrate (which seems to be in everything these days), RXS also dumped in some DMHA, Alpha-Yohimbe, Noopept, and Black Pepper extract. Good stuff. It's a diverse and intriguing profile - I just wish it was transparent.

I generally dosed one scoop in 32oz. of water midday, usually around 2PM. This is that time of day when I start to feel most run down and need a midday pick-me-up, so I used Radiate to help with that drag. The powder is a bit stubborn but does fully dissolve after some vigorous shaking. No issues with foaming or clumping.

I received the Orange Candy flavor which doesn't taste anything like orange candy. The flavor isn't prominently displayed on the label and I didn't realize it was "orange candy" until about four servings in. To me Radiate has a very sweet, generic, artificial taste. It was rough, even in 32oz. of water. I thought it was some sort of diabolical cotton candy flavor until I read the label more closely not a high point for me. I let a buddy of mine try it though and he loved it so to each their own.

This is the most potent thermogenic I've tried since the original Oxy-Elite Pro. As I've mentioned in other reviews, I usually don't feel strong thermo-effects from these types of supplements. Not so with Radiate. It had me straight sweating 15 minutes after dosing. I have poor circulation as is and usually run a heater in my office in the winter months, but while on Radiate I was often uncomfortably warm. Really potent stuff.

Unfortunately Radiate really didn't sit well with me. Again, I've said this before, but my body is real fickle with Yohimbe. Sometimes it's all good, but as was the case with Radiate, sometimes it makes me really agitated and uncomfortable. About a third of the way into the tub I was struggling with this product. Every dose left me feeling jittery and on edge for two/three hours. I did end up cutting back the dose to half a scoop which helped somewhat, but didn't provide the strong thermo/energy boost.

Otherwise, the product works well. I've been able to lose a few pounds these past few weeks, despite not being as strict on my diet and not getting into the gym consistently, and I think Radiate would really shine for someone on a dedicated diet/exercise regimen. I personally didn't respond well to the profile, but the potential is clear and I can certainly see this working well for others.

The cost is rough. Radiate is currently only available through RXS' own site for $70 for 45 servings. That's $1.55 per scoop. Woof. Most fat burners are in the ballpark of $1.00 per day so Radiate isn't totally extravagant but it's still going to be out of many people's price range, especially considering all the options on the market today. Now, if you're able to cut the dosing to half a scoop and still feel the effects, I can see this being more cost-viable. Also, if RXS is in the process of making Radiate available via major supplement websites, thereby dropping the cost and allowing it to be snagged with discount codes, I again see the value changing for this product.

Side Effects

See above.

Conclusion

Radiate wasn't a hit for me, but I see the potential. The profile is potent and on point. Flavoring needs some work, and the product would benefit greatly if it were more widely available. If you're sensitive to Yohimbe like me, this might be one to stay clear of, however if you're in the market for a strong thermogenic that lives up to its claims, I'd recommend Radiate.
  • Orange Candy: 4/10

April 2, 2017

• Strong Focus
  • Curbs Cravings
  • Prop Blend
Shout outs and thanks to the peeps at RXS Supplements for the hook up to the TROOPs. One of the necessary evils in fitness is cutting. I know I personally don't like to do it, and I don't know too many others that do. At the core of any good cutting cycle along with a proper diet of course is a good thermogenic product.

Dosage: 1 scoop typically taken first thing in the morning, also taken pre cardio at varying times.

Ingredient Profile (7/10): So right off the bat I was turned off to the profile since it was all in one big prop blend (booo). The prop blend seems a little small at 2.8 grams considering the vast amount of ingredients listed in it. The top listed ingredient in Acetyl-L-Carnitine which is a well known fat loss aid. A lot of focus/nootropic ingredients with Choline, Theanine, Theobromine, and Noopept. The one thing that is listed is that there is 200mg of caffeine, which is a decent amount for a thermo. This product also utilizes DMHA, which is a powerful stimulant and enhancer, and Alpha Yohimbine for fat loss support.

A lot of the profile looks intriguing; however we don't know exactly what we're getting due to the prop blend, and a lot of it could very well not be at clinical doses due to the small blend size.

Mixture (7/10): Even with the small scoop size of 3.7 grams, and using more than the called for amount of water (I used about 16 oz, opposed to the 6-8 called for in the directions) I still managed to get a little bit of undissolved powder at the bottom of my shaker. I could never get everything to fully dissolve with this product, got pretty gritty to the bottom of the cup.

Taste (5/10): The reason I used so much water was to cut down the flavor of this product, the flavor I received was "Orange Candy". All I have to say is yikesvery strong bitter taste, with lingering aftertaste that wasn't very pleasant either. Normally I don't mind orange flavored drinks or supplements, but this one was pretty rough for my taste buds. This is the only flavor I've seen for this product in my searching, so hopefully they develop another one.

Effectiveness (9/10): So for all this products sins, it makes up for it ultimately in the one area that matters: Performance. The DMHA, Yohimbine, and caffeine are clearly the ingredients that do the work and carry the load with this product in my scope.

Energy/Thermo Affect- With a fair amount of caffeine and the added DMHA, you are not at a loss for energy with this product. I have unconventional methods and means of doing "cardio", I'm very active outdoors and love to go on hikes, I play with my dog at the park every day, and I also play a lot of pickup basketball with some buddies of mine. Taking this before each one of those endeavors always amped me up with plenty of energy to spare. I did tend to lose steam towards the end of the work day on this and would need the lift of my pre-workout to hit the gym in the evenings, so there is a slight crash to this.

I could definitely feel the burn too when this kicked in, I could feel my core temperature rise and I was definitely sweating it out more often than normally. When I would take it in the mornings, I would still feel it hours later when I would show up for work. This product definitely performs in this area.

Focus- With the goulash of focus and nootropic ingredients this contains, it provides decent focus factor. Particularly when I would play basketball I would notice this, I seemed to find guys open more often and had a more conscious though to my shot.

Cravings- This seems to do well in this area. Taking this in the morning paired with a small breakfast shortly after and a fiber filled protein bar always got me through the day without wanting to gnaw my arm off. I was at a pretty low caloric intake during my run of this product and I hardly ever had the urge to snack or binge save the weekly cheat meal or two.

All in all I ended up dropping about 6 pounds from roughly 188 to 182 during my run on this product. I am pleased with the results this product provided.

Value (6/10): This product doesn't seem widely available yet. The only place I've been able to locate this so far is RXS's own website at $69.99 for 45 servings or $1.55 per serving. That's a pretty high price tag no matter how you slice it. Hopefully this will be featured at major outlets soon at a more reasonable price.

So overall, I did like how this product performed. There were smaller nuances that I did not enjoy like the taste and mixture. However this is a solid thermo product, that could become a elite with a little tweaking and disclosure of ingredients. This product does well enough all things considered though to get the thumbs up, and an honorable mention for the Shinndigg Seal of Approval.
  • Orange Candy: 5/10

Overall
Overall
8.9
9.5
  March 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Taste Good
  • Consistently Effective
  • Full Focus
  • Expensive Luxury
  • Nipples Harden
  • Might Feel Cold At Times

This product is not cheap, so huge THANK YOU to RXS Supplements.

Hello friends, i'm going to quickly preface by saying that this is my FIRST fat burner/thermogenic I have ever consumed. I was using this supp. towards the end of my cut and the beginning of my bulk and I will detail the wonderful journey radiate was for me.

**Proprietary Blend(will highlight top 4 dosed ingredients) ~3g total

L-Carnitine: Fat burning aide that is used to help increase metabolism and promote "fat burning"

Choline: converts to acetylcholine which is considered "the learning transmitter" in this supp. probably used to promote focus/concentration.(mind +muscle)

Caffeine(200mg): The only ingredient in the blend that is transparent. Caffeine is a great aide in concentration, energy, and endurance and in some instance can promote fat burning.

DMHA: a strong stimulant that is said to increase energy and endurance as well as suppress appetite and be a "bronchdialator" which dilates(expands) the air tubes for my air inhalation.

Taste: I believe the only flavor currently for this supplement is Orange Candy, and believe me i'm not the most enthusiastic about orange flavored anything, but this stuff is gooood. The orange is not overwhelming, its sweet enough to be enjoyable, and it makes for a pleasant taste.

Mixability: No issues, standard shaker cup gets the job done.

Dosing: 1 scoop(3.7g) take my word for it... 1 SCOOP is POWERFUL.(see "effectiveness)

Disclaimer** Strike me with the ban hammer right now because the majority of the times i took this supp. I consumed about 9/10 serving size...allow me to defend myself that 1 scoop is extremely powerful and it is that superb focus, endurance, sweat, and energy that had me reminiscing about the first time I took pre-workout. It was honestly too powerful...I decided and found it more beneficial and/effective at 85 - 90% serving.

Initial Sensation: Someone can chime in and let me know if this is an expected sensation of fat burner, but within 10 minutes of consumption this fat burner will make your nipples hard(no joke), almost give you a cold sensation because your body/heart/muscles immediately begin to feel its effects, and like lasers shooting from your eyes the focus becomes apparent very quickly...and I loved it. 9.5/10

Endurance: This fatburner is no joke. I have seen a positive correlation between taking this supp. and increasing the intensity and length of my workouts. The pre-conceived notion of fatburners making you "sweat like hell" was not prevalent which I did find a little odd, BUT consistently this supp. allowed me destroy my weights, hit my reps, rest briefly and BOOM i felt like I was ready between sets again and again and again. I didnt take this supp. while doing cardio, but I dont doubt I would run my ass off if i did. I believe this is the endurance other supp. strive to achieve and Radiate does just that. 9.5/10

Focus/Concentration: We've all been there we get to the gym, we've been mentally prepping all day, but when it comes to lifting weights we feel out of foucs/binge shuffling music/and in need of desperate concentration. I'm going to avoid the colorful description and be forward and say that Radiate is incredible in getting you engaged. You know that feeling when you've been working out so focused you have forgot the last 6 songs that just played in your ear, YES. this supp. does exactly that and I felt empower and ready every time. 9/10

It was difficult to assess if the thermogenic aspect of this supp. was evident because this was used about 1 week into my cut and 2 weeks in my bulk. Nevertheless, assessing this product from the aforementioned effects I do believe it positively contributed to my strength and muscle growth.

This product runs you a staggering $69.99. Do note that this product is 45 servings and i pride myself of being a "stim junky" but even at 1 scoop I found it overbearing..I believe the typical lifter can make this supp. run about 50-55 servings because of its potency.

Side Effects

Nipples will get hard(seriously)...cold sensation...

Crash: 1/3 of the times taking this supp. did i feel a crash. the crash was gradual not a full on hit the wall kind of thing and the other times I felt a nice sustained energy that followed me to my sleep(did not keep me up)

Conclusion

Many lifters will be deterred by this colossal price tag, but rest assured that even an experienced lifter with high stim tolerance 1 scoop proved to be too much, so in the end this product will yield to be 50+ servings. A fat burner that will spark your focus, endurance, and provide you with the energy necessary for any workout. Consistency and reliability is where this supp. thrives because no diminishing/tolerance effects were perceived. This item is a luxury, so if you have the extra dough..get ready to radiate and feel the burn.
  • Orange Candy: 9/10