Z-Elite Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 5)
Click here to show all Z-Elite reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent
  • Cheap
  • Deep Sleep

Z-Elite by RSP is an effective sleep aid/hormone support product that can be found for around .30 cents or less per serving.

I ventured into trying this product because I had ran out of my previous ZMA and I liked the fact that this contains melatonin. I was not sure how I would react to melatonin but had a very present experience after my first bottle. I bought this product months ago for a great BOGO deal and it definitely provides a unique ZMA experience.

The ingredients of this product are the standard ZMA (zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6) with added melatonin and vitamin D.

Vitamin D3 (200 IU): Testosterone support

Vitamin B6 (12mg): Mood & energy

Magnesium (425mg): Metabolism & sleep support

Zinc (35mg): Testosterone support

Melatonin (3g): Hormone released by the body when exposed to darkness and helps to promote a deep REM sleep.

Taste and mixability are not an issue since these are capsules. 1 serving is 3 average size caps. The usual dosage for ZMA is around 30mg zinc, 450mg of magnesium, and 10-11 mg of B6. The dosing in this product is close to this, with zinc and B6 being a little higher and magnesium being just 25mg lower.

My first reaction to the effectiveness was that I didn't fall asleep any different than before but I did have a better quality sleep. It didn't "knock me out" like many other people feel with melatonin but once I was asleep I had a great night sleep and had very vivid dreams. These dreams were pleasant and I have actually grown a liking to them. I did wake up feeling much more refreshed than I did before starting this.

Z-Elite stated to take 3 capsules (for men, 2 for women) on an empty stomach around 30-60 minutes before bed. I did follow this regimen and noticed a better effect if staying off electronics after taking the product. This I believe is due to blue light inhibiting your pineal glands from secreting more natural melatonin.

The value is where Z-Elite shines bright. It retails on bodybuilding.com for $17.97 for 60 servings. This is a great price to begin with but if you wait they often run BOGO on this product which means 120 servings for under 20 dollars. This is an AMAZING deal!

Side Effects

No negative side effects. I did experience vivid dreams some nights but this was acualy pleasant to me.

Conclusion

Final thoughts on Z-Elite is that it is a solid product for a cheap price. I would have liked to see more D3 in here since they put it in to begin with but that is just a bonus so I can't complain. The melatonin was a great idea to add in here since ZMA is already a "sleep aid". I do wish it helped me to fall asleep more than it did but this may just be my personal reaction with melatonin since i have never taken it before this.
    *While this product does claim to support testosterone this is not a formulated test booster. Some people may notice a slight difference if they are vitamin D or zinc deficient.

• Clipper83
      October 7, 2018

I'd like to see a bit more in the effectiveness section. Still giving it a thumbs up though.

• dmf8625
      October 7, 2018

Is there any reference on the bottle to taking this with food or on an empty stomach? What dosing protocol did you normally use? If the bottle does not state anything, did you experiment with consumption throughout the bottle?

Information like this can be included in the effectiveness section to help provide a more complete review on this product and future submissions.

• Stevenz
      October 7, 2018

Thank you all for the suggestions. I appreciate any improvements I can make to help with a good review! I added a section explaining the dosing I used better and an experience I found while using.