TrueFit Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easily Digested
  • Use As A Shake Or Meal Replacement
  • Real Food
  • Probiotics
  • Safe For Lactose Sensitive

After more than year of regular strength training and weight loss, I decided to try several protein sources with little portions and decide which brand I'll be using for the rest of my time. Reason why I didn't consume whey earlier was my health concerns: lack of digestive enzymes and lactose intolerance. Most of protein brands I consumed were much cheaper and not more than 14-16 servings. Even though this product is very expensive for it's amount, I liked it's description and gave a try.

25g Protein (from Grass Fed Whey Protein Concentrate)
12g Carbs (from Prebiotic Soluble Fiber: VitaFiber-Isomalto-oligosacchride (IMO), Sweet Potato Powder, VitaBerry Fruit Blend (Organic Strawberry, Organic Raspberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Elderberry, Organic Cranberry), VitaVeggie Blend (Organic Broccoli, Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Organic Tomato, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale)
16g VITAMINS & MINERALS (Vitamin A 78 mcg, Vitamin C 1 mg, Vitamin D 7 mcg, Calcium 190 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Potassium 140 mg)

25 grams of protein is standard amount for most of Whey powders, but other macro-nutrients and ingredients took my mind immediately. Healthy carbs are essential for both: losing weight and Improving performance. I eat broccoli, sweet potato and all berries regularly to keep my weight scale going down. Absolutely all of these carbohydrate sources are wonderful for everything and they make Truefit Protein Ultimate All-in-one powder

What's most important for me, I'm still lactose sensitive and since Truefit Protein contains Lactobacillus Acidophillus Probiotics I safely drink it directly without any pills. With other brands I always consume high dose of digestive enzymes.

Taste is absolutely wonderful! As a big lover of milkshakes, can't wait to finish my workout. Just several seconds of strong shaking are completely enough to mix well. Can't say anything special about amount of protein, go for 1 or 2 scoops immediately after workout if you wish good meal replacement and high amount of healthy macro-nutrients.

As for effectiveness of only whey protein, it does it's duties very well: completely satisfies thirstiness, hunger, helps to recover fast and muscle growth can be noticed after 3-4 weeks of use. Except this whole my body feels very well and full of energy. Digestion is very important for people like me and can guarantee no problems with this shake, after regular consumption of ordinary whey, even with digestive enzymes my stomach feels bloated and irritated, while with Truefit protein my stomach feels much more healthier.
In addition to this, I also used Truefit for baking Protein rich muffins with eggs, banana and chocolate milk, which was great alternative for my cravings.

This is only and huge disadvantage of Truefit Protein. Cheapest online market to purchase this whey is bodybuilding.com at $29.99 price,
with only 20 servings ($1.50 per scoop), each jar costs twice as much as direct competitors. If you look at prices of BPI Protein on www.muscleandstrength.com, price ranges from $1.14 to $0.56 Per Serving, for Allmax whey products on same website price ranges from $1.00 and $0.57(with current discounts). I gave example of these two brands, because even tough I'm satisfied with Truefit, it's still hard to compare it with bestsellers like Optimum Nutrition, Myprotein, Nitro-tech and many more. But, not any of these brands contain so many minerals and vitamins.

Side Effects

Didn't experience any of relevant side effects.

Conclusion

So Truefit lean protein is really on of the best and healthiest supplements you can purchase on market. Whether trying to cut or gain muscle/strength, this supplement can help you to achieve your daily protein goals when consumed properly. Even if you love to bake with whey for fighting with your cravings, all of its macro-nutrients are ideal. Problem is price, if you wish to get all of these elements, you can get them from foods directly or purchase them from other markets, such as sweet potato powder from amazon and add them into your shake. Hope RSP Nutrition soon reduces price and starts manufacture of large amounts.
  • Gourmet Vanilla Milkshake: 10/10
  • Cinnamon Churro: 10/10

• dmf8625
    November 16, 2018

Good content in this review. Some proof reading to fix grammar and spelling mistakes on future reviews is highly recommended.

• MarsheS
    November 16, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-11-16 23:58:05

This one is better, however, your comparison between proteins is not proportional, it's like comparing apples with pineapples. TrueFit not only has Protein, it also has patented Carbs and Fiber, multivitamins, blend of fruits and vegetables (some are also patented), digestive enzymes and probiotics. So I disagree with your comparison. None of those proteins and a very little amount of protein supplements can be compared to this because they usually only have protein, sometimes digestive enzymes, nothing else.

The rest of the review is fine. Take that into account next time.