Ranks #17 (better than 88%)
In: Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Regen BCAA is a BCAA manufactured by RSP. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

wjmathewsx
TROOPer Level: 49

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
Big shout out to RSP and Sr.com for the opportunity to give Regen BCAA's a try. Thanks so much. I am a pretty big proponent of keeping BCAA's in your stack. I have had BCAA's in my stack for the last 4-5 years and using a product like this sure helps me think I should keep'em in my stack for the future as well. I love how they keep you hydrated and help you recover from the grueling workouts you put yourself through. After all, recovery is where the muscles grow.

The ingredient profile is your basic BCAA profile. It adds Magnesium, Sodium, and Potassium to the BCAA's Leucine, Isoleucine, and valine. Citruline Maleate was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting 1g of Cit Mal in my BCAA's but I won't be upset if that became the norm. LOL. Raw Coconut Water Concentrate to help you with hydration is something I want in all my BCAA drinks as well.

Taste- Watermelon was the flavor I received. I love watermelon flavored supplement drinks. This goes for preworkouts, protein shakes, and BCAA drinks. For some reason, I just like how it tastes. In this particular drink it was perfect for sipping throughout the workout. The flavor was light, so it was enjoyable.

Mixability- I only ever mixed it with water. It mixed just fine. Didn't have any clumping. There wasn't any frothiness and there wasn't any grittiness at the bottom. Just as good as all the other BCAA drinks I've had.

Dosing- One scoop on workout days for me. On other days I would find myself using a scoop or two for a mid afternoon drink. I play basketball on Suday evenings so I even drank it during that time as well. Just to keep me as hydrated as possible. When you have 50 servings of this stuff for as cheap as it is then you can use it anyway you see fit.

BCAA drinks are designed to help you get through tough workouts and to help you from feeling fatigued while working out. This particular drink is no different. It helped me get through workouts where otherwise I would've felt tired deep into the workout. Playing basketball is where I felt the most difference. On weeks where I would forget the drink and have to just drink water I was a little more sore than on weeks I was able to take a couple of scoops of this stuff and mix it in my water. I remember thinking about this one Monday morning when I woke up and didn't really ache all over like I had in previous weeks. That sold me. Since then I have used BCAA's as my basketball drink.

I found 30 servings on Amazon for $10. BB.com also has 2 30 serving tubs for $28. Either way you go it is cheaper than a lot of BCAA drinks I have tried in the past.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

Once again, thank you to SR.com and RSP for this wonderful opportunity. I always look forward to trying products I wouldn't otherwise. I really think I will continue to use REGEN for a while. I like everything about it. Most of all, I like the price. If I can continue to get BCAA's for this price I don't see any reason to pay more.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Recovery
    • Watermelon: 10/10
    Chuntz
    TROOPer Level: 34

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

First off, major shoutout to RSP for supplying us Troops with ReGen BCAAs. BCAAs are a staple in any stack for aiding in the recovery process and keeping us hydrated throughout the day. I'll start out by saying this, I enjoyed this product MUCH more than I did RSP's Amino Lean product, even though they are different, they held some similarities. For this product I went with the "surprise me" for a flavor and was supplied with watermelon. Here we go!

Thankfully RSP keeps it simple with the 2:1:1 typical BCAA ratio. This consists of 2g Leucine, 1g Isoleucine, and 1g of Valine. Based off of studies, this is the most effect BCAA ratio and you will see it is what most companies use. ReGen also has 1g of citrulline malate, a little added bonus. I can't say I felt the effects of it, but it's in there! For the most part, you get a solid BCAA product here, no flashy lights or bells and whistles, the way it should be.

Taste: As mentioned above, I received watermelon as my flavor. Overall I enjoyed it, compared to past watermelon flavors I have taken in the past. Not too sweet, but it doesn't taste like you're just drinking slightly flavored water. It was light, very enjoyable.

Mixability: Dissolved pretty much right away in water after shaking. No foaming and no settlement. Some BCAAs really foam up, but not ReGen!

Dosing: I dosed this as an intra on workout days, so 4-5 times a week. I also dumped 1 scoop into my 3L jug that I carry around with me all day long. At 50 servings per container, this lasted me a long time and I am very grateful for that.

So using this as an intra, I felt it kept me from feeling fatigued while lifting, as opposed to just drinking water during my workout. Carrying it around in my jug all day also came with added recovery benefits, for I sipped on it all day long. Due to the ingredients, good diet, and rest, combined with ReGen, I felt well hydrated and recovered, ready to crush my next workout.

This was a 50 serving tub, which can be picked up at Walmart actually for $23.99 coming in at $0.48 per serving, a steal. Walmart also offers free shipping, so you'll safe there as well.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

At $0.48 per serving for a 50 serving tub, I have to pick this up again. No questions asked. Affordable, correct ratio of BCAAs, and a staple in recovery. After reading some other reviews I see some people did not enjoy their flavor, so I may just stick with watermelon. Thanks again RSP!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Recovery
    • Hydration
    • Excellent Value
    • Effective BCAA Dosage
      • Watermelon: 8/10
      shae2311
      TROOPer Level: 45

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

1st off thanks to RSP for sending this out and becoming rather active as of late in the TROOPER program. I've seen some good deals from Them thrown up on bb.com do i decided to snag a tub and see how they stood up against others.

6g of BCAAs at a 2:1:1 ratio, with an added gram of CitMalate. Also something more and more intras are including is a bit of raw coconut water concentrate for its great hydration benefits. Also it has bioperine for help with absorption of included ingredients.

I received watermelon, and I was not excited about it.. i feel like watermelon has become even more widely used in the supplement industry than even fruit punch and it's so hard to find a good one. For this product I felt like it was a little better than average, had a nice not too sweet taste to it that was easily sipped on.
      Mixing had a little foam but mixed up without any clumps or floaters. I always drank this about 15-20 mins into my workout.

During my workout I liked the added citrulline malate because it seemed to help my pump stay strong throughout the workout. The added coconut water also really helped with muscle hydration and reducing cramps. As far as recovery goes though I didn't really notice a huge improvement in recovery time, but there was a slight cut down on soreness during the days.

The value on this is pretty hard to beat, and with it going on sale pretty frequently it gets even better. Right now Amazon has it from $11 to $14 depending on the flavor I grabbed a few of the different flavors and will add my thoughts on to this at a later date.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are wanting a product with tons of ingredients that's going to blow you out of the water look elsewhere. But if you want a solid recovery product for near rock bottom prices that is pleasant to sip on then it's hard to find one better than this.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Improves Recovery
        • Watermelon: 7/10
        Clipper83
        TROOPer Level: 57
          June 17, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

Thanks to RSP for letting me try a tub of ReGen BCAA. BCAAs are a staple for me. Lately, I have been more interested in amino products having both BCAAs and EAAs in them, I still

It's a very simple profile. Your basic 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, which I highly approve of. Along with that you get some electrolytes, 1 gram of citrulline malate, and some Bioperine. Nothing I can really complain about here.

Although there is plenty of other things they could throw in here to make it better, the only thing I'd like to see would be some EAAs.

In all honesty, this did not taste very good. I had the Raspberry Lemonade flavor, and I honestly felt it had a hint of cardboard or something in it. While it was not horrible or even bad, I can't say I didn't prefer it watered down.

It mixes like well like most bcaas on the market. No clumps and a bit of foam, which is expected.

For the most part, ReGen is a very basic BCAA supplement. Which is actually great. There are no surprises in ReGen.

I drank this during my workouts, either one or sometimes 2 scoops. I noticed less cramping from the electrolytes, and better recovery from the BCAAs. Since I was not too fond of the taste, I'd typically watered it down as much as possible. This in turn helped me consume more water during my workouts. I see this as a big plus actually.

I can't really comment on the citrulline malate, as any pre-workout I take typically has some sort of NO booster ingredients in them. I'm sure it helped in one way or another.

This isn't really a BCAA I would put in my gallon of water "bro jug" due to the taste, but I could see some people doing that.

You can get a 30 serving of ReGen for $20. This is a great deal. Compared to Iso-Amino from MAN Sports, which is praised for its great cost, it is priced similarly and has some extra goodies in there. So it is well worth the money. A potential staple for people who don't like to take in exotic ingredients.

I also found the 30 serving tub for $10 or so on Amazon, which makes it a steal really.

Overall, it's cheap lol.

Side Effects

Conclusion

RSP ReGen is a solid choice for people who want something that isn't too flashy, is affordable, and has more benefits than your simple BCAA. The price is too low to not try it. It has high potential to be a staple in many peoples cabinets. Give it a shot.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improves Recovery
        • Not The Best Tasting
        • Raspberry Lemonade: 7/10
        Cray
        TROOPer Level: 61
          June 13, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

I'd been going through intra-workout supplement withdrawal for a few weeks when suddenly a bunch became available to review. I snagged a few tubs of various products, including Regen BCAA, to run concurrently. Thanks to RSP for allowing me to try tubs of Regen and AminoFocus.

All I really care about in my intra-workouts is the dosage of BCAAs. Regen packs 5g of essential amino acids at a 2:1:1 ratio. Good stuff. Also included are a few other core minerals and electrolytes, but for the most part Regen is far simpler and less flashy than some other competitors.

Regen was my go-to morning BCAA supplement. I exercise most mornings, so on lifting days I would put around two scoops in 32 oz. of ice water and sip throughout my workout. On rest days I still threw a scoop or two in my water bottle to sip throughout the morning.

I requested and received the Raspberry Lemonade flavor which was a good choice. It's not overly sweet, nor does it have a chemical aftertaste. To me it tasted more like a standard Fruit Punch, but all in all I enjoyed drinking it. Given the hydrophobic properties of powdered BCAAs, Regen does foam and clump a bit when first added to water, but after a minute or two of shaking it dissolved fully with no residue

As a straight recovery BCAA supplement, Regen is a good option. I personally can't really tell the difference between most BCAA products. I notice a difference in my recovery time and the amount of DOMS I experience when I'm taking a BCAA product versus when I'm not, but not usually between actual individual products. Regen was no different. I experienced the standard spike in recovery, which was particularly nice considering I've resumed hitting legs most days (had taken several months off) and was surprised I wasn't more sore right out of the gate.

Now, as an intra-workout booster, Regen's not as strong as some competitors. As I mentioned in the profile section, this product isn't as packed with intense electrolyte compounds (though it does include a few ingredients with that goal) and energy matrices. This isn't a negative - just clarifying that this is a straight up recovery-focused BCAA supplement and not one that shines as a workout extender.

Most solid BCAA supplements will cost you around .80c per serving. Some of the flashier products with broader ingredient profiles will run you closer to $1.00 per scoop. Right now, Regen is available on Amazon at $18 for 30 scoops - that's a VERY competitively priced .60c per serving. And each individual scoop nets you 5g of BCAAs which is the minimum effective dose. Even if you push the serving size up like I did, the overall price point is still strong. You can also find this on major supplement sites, meaning you'll probably be able to get an additional discount.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a simple recovery product that does what it states and no more. It's one of the most affordable BCAA supplements I've found and is perfect for someone on a tight budget. While it's not the most robust or amazing intra-workout option, I had a good experience with this product and would absolutely recommend it.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improves Recovery
        • Excellent Value
        • Effective BCAA Dosage
          • Raspberry Lemonade: 7/10
          ODAAT365
          TROOPer Level: 49
            June 10, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

Long time no see fellow reviewers. I haven't been able to be as active on here as I want to be because...life. BCAAs remain a staple for me although my interest has shifted from lifting weights to cycling (like riding a bike really fast, not the other type of cycling you're thinking of). Now that some decent weather is finally upon us I have shifted exclusively onto the bike and I'm racking up 120-150 miles a week of solo riding. It takes its toll on the body and BCAAs help me feel a little better because also I'm old (not as old as some of you I know but old enough to feel it). I know this is a weight lifting website but if anyone here does ride and uses Strava PM me and we can find each other. I love getting motivated by seeing what others are doing.

Thanks to RSP labs for being a board sponsor and making this available to the Troopers. And sorry it took so long. Part of the reason was I crashed pretty bad and was off the bike for 10 days and didn't take this very much during that time.

RSP kept things pretty simple. 6g BCAAs, some electrolytes (some from coconut water), 1g L-Citrulline Malate, and BioPerine pepper extract for absorption. I like the BioPerine; that's a nice addition as there's some great evidence showing it really makes a difference. Sounds pretty close to another major brands profile doesn't it? One that rhymes with "lets bend," perhaps?

I tried Raspberry Lemonade and it was meh. Not great, but tolerable. I hesitate to use the word "good" to describe it. You definitely know you're drinking BCAAs. There are much better flavored products out there. I did like that the dyes are minimal. I didn't hate it but I didn't look forward to drinking it either.

Mixing was okay. I've also used products that mixed better though. This one took a few minutes longer than average to mix.

I dosed this two ways. 1 scoop pretty much first thing every morning in about 10oz of water and then a heaping scoop during my rides as well. During my rides it was often mixed with some Gatorade, Dextrose, pre workout, or who knows what else I decided to throw in that day.

This worked about as well as most other BCAA I have used. It always helped me push a little harder during my rides and recover faster after so I could get back out ASAP. I do like that it should help with preventing muscle breakdown as well, especially since I'm not currently lifting. I don't have any way to actually measure that but I think there is enough evidence out there to feel warrant saying it helps. Electrolytes are also very nice to have in a product when outside sweating a lot. Sometimes I'm on the bike for 3+ hours in the heat so hydration is really important. ReGen did help me stay hydrated and I never had any cramping or anything like that. I like that I didn't have to add any extra electrolytes to my bottle. The L-Citrulline is nice but at 1g its effects are not really noticeable. Overall, it was very average and didn't have any extra effects above and beyond what I expected.

It's a little confusing here because I was sent a 50 serving tub but now I see 30 serving tubs seem the norm. The only place I could see the 50 was like Ebay from aftermarket sellers. All the major retailers had the 30 servings. So I'm going to judge the value by the 30 serving size since it seems like that's what you can purchase now if you want to try it out. $20-$23 seems the norm for 30 servings and this is a great value for what you get. Sure there are better deals out there but this is really a very reasonable price for 30 servings of BCAAs at 6g per serving and if you want to try it the price shouldn't be holding you back.

Side Effects

Conclusion

ReGen BCAA was just a completely average product for me and that's why the rating is a little lower than it could be. It's a solid product in the BCAA category but it definitely doesn't go above and beyond to stand out or do anything special. Honestly, if it tasted better that rating probably goes up .5-.8 overall. I know I'm a wuss for caring about taste but that's okay, I don't mind!
          • Very Average
          • Raspberry Lemonade: 6/10
          sergiosays
          TROOPer Level: 40
            May 31, 2017

Hello team,

I consumed this product about 1-2x a day almost always during my workouts and any other time during the day I felt like it! I am currently on a lean bulking diet, weighing in at about 195.

This product follows an effective inclusion of (3000mg) Leuicine, (1,500mg) Isoleucine,(1,500mg) Valine. This three ingredients at a 2:1 ration have been show scientifically to help the speed up the process of recovery and in some instances provide the user with a greater energy output.

In addition, this product uses (5mg) of Bioperine which is incredibly effective in increasing the absorption rate of the added ingredients.

Lastly, This Amino product goes above and beyond by introducing (350mg) of Raw Coconut Water blend for its hydration properties.

Taste: I have had issues in the past where many amino acids have a very apparent artificial taste to them..however with this Amino Product is delicious and taste authentic.

Watermelon Flavor: 10/10..I could drink this stuff any time during the day and be pleased by its deliciousness.

Mixability: No issues, standard shakercup and you are good to go!

Dosing: 1 scoop as needed! (can be especially useful for those on a cut)!

When I try an Amino Product I typically look for two main apsects: energy & recovery.

Energy: Let me just clarify that this product is not a stimulant so users should not expect a profound central nervous system effect. However, the kind of energy it does provide can be attributed to its hydration properties. You drink it, you feel refreshed, slight wave of "can-do" energy is present, and it is enjoyed.

Recovery: Typically when I train it can take my body anywhere from 2-3 days to recover. However, while take any amino acid with the right and effective dosage, I typically find my recovery time shorten to 2 days. If you're one who hits the gym consistently and are facing the agony of DOMS(delayed off-set muscle soreness) Amino Acids should definitely be the next avenue you explore.

This price ranges around $22-25 for approximately 30 servings.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

I can always appreciate a product that taste delicious and does exactly what it is intended to do. RSP Amino Regen helped with my recovery and gave me a nice boost of clean energy to get through my long days. For less than $1 a scoop, for an effective and delectable product, I find it value justified. If you are new to Amino's or just someone looking to try something new and that works, this product will be a great service to you.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Improves Recovery
            • Watermelon: 10/10
            Momo1
            TROOPer Level: 65
              May 24, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

What's up SR, hope all is well with everyone! I would like to start off by saying thank you to RSP and the Trooper Program for allowing to try Regen BCAA. To me recovery is one of the most important part for our bodies to grow. I am a firm believer in using BCAA while working out, post workout, and even sipping it during the day. When Regen BCAA came up for the Troopers to try, I decided to give it a run.

The profile, kudos RSP, finally, fully disclosed label; however, I do have to make a statement, the tub I was sent had 50 servings, but when you go online to buy it, the product label states 30 servings. Is the version that I was sent still available?

Regen BCAA comes with a 2:1 ratio on the BCAA; 3000 mg of L-Leucine, is always nice to see. However, what caught my attention to Regen BCAA is the inclusion of hydrating supporting ingredients like Potassium and Raw Coconut water. In addition, you have 1000 mg of L-Citrulline Malate, which gave me a nice unexpected little pump when I used it.

Other product being used while on Regen BCAA

RSP Amino Focus - used during the day as a pick me up
            Nutrabio's Super Carb
            Nubreed Nutrition MyoBlast protein blend
            Life Extension Omega and Krill complex
            Life Extension CoQ10
            Purus Labs Condense

Taste - I received the watermelon flavor, which was not bad at all; not heavy on the dye.

Mix - This mixed well, just a little foaming for me, not sure if it was the shaker cup I was using, which is now retired.

Dosing - I strictly used Regen BCAA as an intera workout support, I add one serving for cardio days and 2 servings on heavy compound workout days.

Regen BCAA help me during my workouts, especially on cardio days, which I would do hits on the treadmill or depending on the crazy Texas weather, I would be outside. I noticed the reduction of some of the lactic acid associated with doing hits. However, the main effect for me was the lack of cramping when doing longer sessions of cardio; I can attribute this to the coconut water and potassium added to Regen BCAA.

As for my normal workouts, I noticed faster recovery between set, when I go heavy on compound movements, I tend to rest 2 to 3 mins in between sets. With the added Citrulline, I noticed the extra pump, especially when I would use 2 scoops, and considering the pre-workout I was using had nitrates Boom!

Due to the difference in labels that I encountered, I have seen Regen BCAA as low as $19.99 to 29.99; however, at 50 servings is a fantastic value at $20.00. So far, all the other retailers I have seen, only show them carrying the 30 serving version, which at $19.99, it still a good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Regen BCAA did exactly what I wanted a BCAA product to do for me when used as an Intra workout. Regen BCAA can also be used as post workout; addition to your post workout meal or protein shake. I will be looking to buy another tub of this and will use as a post workout on my next run. Regen BCAA is a basic as it gets for a solid BCAA product and with the additional hydration goodies in it, makes even more appealing. I would like to thank RSP again for the opportunity.
              WarMachine
              TROOPer Level: 70
                May 23, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

A special thanks to RSP Nutrition for their continued support for the SR.com community and the ER/TROOPs. Today, I discuss their BCAAs product Regen BCAAs. After my lackluster experience with Amino Lean, I figured RSP deserved a chance at redemption, so I decided to try a straight up standard amino product. BCAAs the one supplement product that I have enjoyed using many times in all areas of my training including pre, intra, and post workout. For good reason, BCAAs are highly versatile and can help in nearly all aspect of fitness regardless of your goals.

So how does Regen BCAAs stand up?

No prop blends this time....Hooray!!!

The beginning of the profile starts with you standard 2:1:1 ratio of all three BCAAs including 3,000 mg of Leucin, 1.500 mg of Iso-Leucine, and 1.500 mg of Valine. In total, this give you 6 grams of BCAAs.

Following that is a full gram serving of L-citrulline malate, 250 mg of raw coconut water concentrate for hydration support, and 5 mg of bioperine.

A straight up and simple profile that looks efficient. Although, I personally would prefer more L-citrulline and perhaps a slightly higher amount of the BCAAs.

I received the pomegranate flavor and I found it satisfactory and decently sweet. The flavor was a bit strong at times but a little extra water did the trick. I usually mixed it in conjunction with a sports drink, but added a little extra water for better mixability.

I had no significant problems with mixability provided I used an adequate amount of fluid. I did have occasional tiny bits, but nothing to complain too much about.

Since the tub I received had 50 servings I decided to use the multiple dosing protocol. I used one scoop during my workouts and an additional scoop post workout.

While using the product intra-workout I noticed I had less of a lactic acid "burn" and overall less fatigue. I was able to recovery somewhat faster between sets, which was particularly noticeable during my high volume, "time under tension" sets with heavy compound movements. The coconut water extract was especially useful considering I was sweating much more as a result of the increased exertion and reduced rest time.

Post workout, I did see an improvement in recovery in the form of mostly less post workout soreness and next day DOMS. Like most BCAAs, the next day soreness and slight lethargy I sometimes get as my body is still beaten up from my workout, were reduced by a good amount and I felt more capable and ready to hit the next workouts as they followed.

The cheapest price I've found is about 22 dollars on RSP's own website and this is for a 50 serving tub. I think that this is a great value for a pretty good BCAAs product at a quantity that will last you a month even at multiple servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

RSP definitely redeemed themselves with this product and at the current price I would recommend avid BCAAs users to give this product a try. I would advise that it's best to use either intra or post workout since it is stimulant free, but a pre workout dosage may also help. Be sure to do some experimenting with the dosage protocol.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!
                • Pomegranate : 7/10
                workoutguru
                TROOPer Level: 70
                  May 21, 2017

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

First off I want to thank RSP Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product. Anytime I can try a new amino product I am up for doing so. I am really big into amino products and feel they are a must have in your workout stack. For a person like me who works out 5-6 days a week every week I need all the recovery I can get and amino's I feel are a big plus. When I saw this company finally start to put their products on the trooper program I had to give them a try since I have been wanting to try them for awhile now.

This has a fairly simple ingredient profile to it. This has a 2:1:1 ratio. You get 6grams of BCAAs. This supports increased circulation and nutrient transport. Has raw coconut water and electrolytes for optimal hydration. Great taste and solubility. and is caffeine and sugar free.

A few other things you get in here to help with hydration is magnesium 10mg, sodium 47mg, and potassium 105mg. Also they put 1g of L-Citruline Malate in this but not really sure why they use this and at such a low dose. I also really like the raw coconut water they use to help you with hydration also. It's kind of interesting they put black pepper fruit extract 5mg. This helps facilitate nutrients and aminos to where they need to go. I like the few extra things they add to help with more than just recovery.

I requested the lemon lime flavor. I thought it was decent. It was nothing that really blew my mind in terms of taste. It kind of reminded me of drinking Gatorade. It was good at first but after awhile I started to get kind of tired of drinking this flavor. This reminded me of drinking a generic version compared to the real thing. It has that lemon lime taste but it does not have that real strong taste to it. It's all right taste wise but would prefer a little strong taste to it since this is something you sip on.

Had no real issues with it mixing. Very little foam when mixed and no left over little pieces in this. It does have a light green color when mixed but not to heavy in color with I am ok with. Since I was getting 50 servings in this I thought I would do a nice heaping scoop each time. I was getting pretty close to a scoop and a half each time I used this.

At first when I started to use this I was not to sure this was doing a lot for me but after awhile I started to notice more that this was helping me. Overall I felt my recovery was a little better. I won't say it was amazing on my recovery but it did help me some. I felt less issues with any DOMs that I might get from some of my more intense workouts but it did not completely get rid of them. I felt I was able to keep and gain more of my muscle mass. I felt I was making some good gains on my lifts and felt better when working out. I always felt like I was ready a lot quicker between sets and did not need as much time to recovery before I was ready for my next set. I noticed after awhile I was not drinking as much water as I normally do. I feel this really kept me feeling a lot more hydrated. Usually when I use an amino product I drink a lot of water with it. With this I did not seem to be drinking as much water. I feel this product helps you a bit more than just with your recovery but with hydration also.

Right now you can get the 50 serving (which I was set) for $22 on their website. I think that is a great price for this size container. Also right now on bodybuilding.com you can get a 30 serving container for $19.97 and get another one free.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a decent amino product. It was nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness but it still helped me get the job done. What I liked about this product is that it will not only help you with your recovery but help you with hydration also. I think for the price and what you get out of this product it is worth giving a try. I think this would be a great product to have on hand to use once in awhile when you feel you need a little extra recovery from some of those harder more intense workouts. Again I want to give a big shout out to RSP Nutrition for making this product and letting us try it.
                  • Lemon Lime: 7/10