QuadraLean Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control
  • Metabolism Booster

If you are looking for non-stimulant fat burner, try this and thank RSP Nutrition!

In the last days of May, current year I got injured during football training and was forced to stop working out. Before injury I managed to lose 18 kg of fat and tried to maintain my healthy 87 kg weight, as my height is 1.88 meters. But mostly maintaining is much more difficult than striving for certain goal, so I tried to not exceed my daily calorie goal because of my sedentary job, lots of work and no physical activity during the day. Also I didn't refuse drinking beer, wine and eating junkie foods from time to time as my appetite and cravings rapidly increased... As a result I reached 94 kg in three months on 25th August and immediately rushed into gym, even tough injury wasn't gone fully. I tried one stimulant free fat burner at the beginning, but couldn't show impressive results, lost only 3 kilograms after two months of exercise, thus I decided to stick to the RSP's products and purchase Quadralean capsule. Fat burning renewed again and I managed to lose nearly 7 kg per 6 weeks!

Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 1 g
    Innobio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 750 mg
    Green Tea (Camilla sinensis) Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG) 100 mg
    Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Seed Extract 25 mg

According to many researches, both CLA and L-Carnitine are scientifically proved ingredient to help utilize body fat, thus making them irreplaceable supplements for cutting weight. L-Carnitine is also natural good Energy contributor and metabolism booster. A healthy adults can consume 5 grams of L-Carnitine and 6 grams of CLA per day, thus dosage of Quadralean gives you ability to drink it twice per day. Paradoxine is an extract of grains of paradise seed that has been standardized to 12.5% 6-paradol. Grains of Paradise Seed Extract is a potent metabolic enhancer, designed to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, and improve brain function. Green tea is one of the most widespread antioxidants, famous of removing free radicals and preventing damage caused by them.

One serving of Quadralean consists of three capsules, very easy to swallow. As directed by the label, I drink 1-2 servings daily, based on my workout and daily plans. Quadralean is also produced as a powder with two flavors and accoring to bodybuilding.com reviews, they taste very delicious.

I weighted nearly 90.5 kg before taking Quadralean and I had been consuming only BCAA 5000 and other non-stimulant fat burner. As a result, after several days of replacing fat burner, I felt rapid increase in energy levels and my workouts became more intense! After 6 weeks of heavy work out, I weight 84 kg and going on to cut as many fat as possible until New Years holidays.
    My workout routine consists of split weight lifting 3 times a day and only one day of cardio (HIIT running on treadmill). Outside gym I regularly play football on weekends and at least 5-6 times per year I do kickboxing fight on amateur level, of course with special preparement nearly 3 weeks before.
    Currently I'm on restricted calorie diet following 90:10 principle (90% healthy meals and 10% cheating), thus keeping my body ready to digest any meal. Also I prefer eating high protein meals two time per day and one day per week I always consume high amount of healthy carbs.

I bought 150 Capsules for $24.97 ($0.50 Per Serving) with BOGO deal on bodybuilding.com. 50 servings are completely enough for more than month, thus it seems very affordable for me. Prices are same on majority of websites, but I recommend to purchase it on bb, because only this website offers BOGO deal very often.

Side Effects

Several times I drank pills on rest day and felt little heartburn... Can't say this was exactly Quadralean's fault as I drink it everyday even now and don't feel any danger for health.

Conclusion

If you are trying to burn fat, restrict calories, work out regularly and follow healthy lifestyle, then Quadralean will always be great addition to your supplements! Just be sure that every non-stimulant fat burner will need more time to show results than those which boost metabolism. Also, based on my experience, cutting weight without BCAA is very hard and you always have to consume at least 5 grams of BCAA per day. Quadralean contains all the natural sources to mobilize fat stores and convert them into energy. After the first days of use you will immediately feel suppression of appetite and increase in energy levels! What's most important it's very well dosed and completely meet it's label. Drink pills or powder, no difference, you will be thankful.

• dmf8625
      November 21, 2018

The effectiveness section is pretty scarce for a product that provided great results for you. What type of training were you doing? Were you in a calorie deficit or at maintenance? Did your cardio change? Can you attribute all the weight loss to fat and this product?

• kiborga