QuadraLean 2.0 Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
QuadraLean 2.0 is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Overall
Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stim-Free Option
  • Helps Burn Fat
  • Good Ingredients

As I have recently graduated from my graduate program and ready to study for boards I found it easier during this time to commit to a hypertrophy program. In a period of 5-6 months I went from a weight of 193 lbs to 211lbs, some fat gain, but honestly worked my butt off for a lot of muscle gain. So as soon as I had a organized schedule I decided to get a few products that would aid in a fat loss program. Now I have gone from 210lbs to 200 lbs in about 2-3 weeks, which I contribute to fat/water loss, but I have noticed I look better in the mirror. This product in combination with a proper diet and exercise plan have really made me happy with the results so far.

When I look for ingredients in fat loss supplements I try to avoid the stimulant packed ones. This is one reason why I chose QuadraLean as a proper supplement to my fat loss program. The ingredients are as follows:

Chromium (120 mcg) - Chromium is said to do a couple things including controlling blood sugar and cholesterol levels, diminishes carb cravings, and fights body fat. For cholesterol, some studies show that chromium can help reduce triglyceride levels up to 32% with proper nutrition and exercise. There have been fewer studies on fat loss potential but some have have shown that chromium supplementation reduces fat mass, increases lean body mass and can lead to weight loss. With regards to a reduction in blood sugar, there have been results that have shown chromium can normalize blood sugar levels, improve blood sugar utilization and decrease insulin requirements. Taking chromium with carbohydrate rich foods may be an effective way to lower the glycemic index of that meal.

Innobio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid - 750 mcg) - May be able to reduce fatty deposits in the arteries as well as improve immune function. Some other benefits may include reducing food intake, increase fat burning, and stimulating the breakdown of fat and inhibiting the production of fat.

Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (500mcg) - Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body which helps the body produce energy. It also plays a role in heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. Additionally, it helps to convert fat into energy, but much less than the regular L-Carnitine does.

Green Tea Extract 50% EGCG (250 mcg) - Primarily used to burn fat and helps you lose weight. Some studies have found green tea extract to be useful for obesity management since it induces thermogenesis ( I know you all know what this means). The ECGC portion of this ingredient is, what is known as a catechin, called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). This is said to increase resting metabolism and stimulate fat-burning. Additional studies have shown that EGCG has the potential to increase fat oxidation in men more than women.

Aframomum Melegueta (25mg) - Aframomum melegueta is a herb where the seeds are mostly used as a spice to season foods. It has been traditionally used for digestive and intestinal health. Only ONE HUMAN STUDY has confirmed an increase in metabolic rate. It may be an intriguing ingredient for men, but this notion needs to be researched more effectively.

Since they were capsules there was no taste, and when swallowed I was able to take all three at the same time. For obvious reasons there was no mixability. As for dosing, the serving size was 3 capsules two times a day. The labeling suggested taking in the morning before a larger breakfast as well as before workouts. So as suggested I adhered to this.

As I said in my intro I started the fat loss program with this supplement at a weight of 210 lbs, and now I am currently 200lbs. There is no way you can just take this supplement and expect to lose weight, but with the ingredient profile, if you supplement with proper nutrition and exercise it is very capable of aiding in fat loss. As I stated earlier this product is stimulant free which is one big reason I enjoyed it. I was able to go ahead and take it before workouts with a PWO, and with no stimulant it did not effect the PWO. I think one major challenge for me personally was remembering to take it first thing in the morning. For some odd reason I have trouble remembering to take supplements that are in capsule form. There really is no explanation to it I just think it is me being slightly groggy in the mornings. Now if there was a time I did forget, I would always make up for it by taking the product before lunch then before the workout. Either way I got the two servings in at some point in the day, and frankly I don't think it made a difference when I took it. Overall, I think that this is a solid product to supplement with your fat loss goals because of the ingredient profile. If any of you read my L-carnitine review a couple weeks ago I stated L-carnitine does not sit well with my digestive system. The fact that this has a different L-carnitine supplementation (acytle L-carnitine hydrochloride) did my body well. I honestly think this ingredient affected me more than the rest allowing my body to convert fat into energy instead of trying to use carbs (or the lack of carbs) in my diet. Oh wait! what do you know, this product had some effect on controlling my carb cravings. For me, carbs are my enemy, as well as sugary foods. By reducing my carb intake it allowed my body to really focus on using fat cells for energy. Along with many other areas, this product stood out in that form. It targeted my fat cells, primarily in my abdomen, shrinking my so called "gut". The reason I say this is because previous fat loss programs have resulted in reduced fat deposits in all areas BUT my abdomen, so I am happy that I found something that may solve that issue.

This bottle was 50 servings with 150 capsules. On vitamin shoppe I found it for $31.99 which comes out to $.64 per serving. On bodybuilding.com it costs $24.97 which is about $.5 per serving. Right now there is a buy one get one free deal on Bodybuilding.com. I even found this on Ebay, 2 bottles for $44. It seems that this product is available almost everywhere you look. I think for the price this would be something I would consider buying again, especially with the current deals on various sites.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall a good product. Since I was supplementing with other fat loss products I can't say that this was the sole supplement that really boosted my body's fat loss capabilities, but I noticed it definitely helped. As with anyone trying to lose weight, I think if you take this supplement with proper dieting as well as exercise it will work. With good ingredients and a good price for the servings (as well as specials going on right now) this can work for many people with goals to lose weight. For me, I am eating every two hours with my "snacks" being meals. I eat a low carb semi-large breakfast in the mornings, then any type of protein (chicken, steak, etc) with rice as my snack meals. This controls my cravings for sweets and carbs as well as proper supplementation. Additionally, if I did have a sweet craving I used my protein shake to combat it. So far I have lost 10 lbs, and I am trying to lose an additional 10 over the next two months. Hopefully continued supplementation with more QuaddraLean as well as other products will help me achieve this goal. Wish me luck!

Live Happy, Live Healthy
    Dr. G. D.

Overall
    Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 15, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps Burn Fat
    • Thermo Effect
    • Stim-Free Option

Another special thanks to RSP Nutrtion for providing their products for SR.com participants to try. In this review I discuss my experiences with Quadralean, RSP's stim-free fat burner supplement. When beach season rolls around, we all gotta do our best to try and make our bodies look their best. Unfortunately, stubborn fat sometimes just doesn't know when to get lost. That's when we seek the assistance of supplements to try and get that fat the hell out of there. Though, one thing users may not be the most fond of is the packed stims that most popular fat burners on today's market contain. So, stim-free alternatives like Quadralean is what the more "no stims for me" apt users reach for. I'm not one of those users, but when cycling off stims, products like this do help when on a cutting phase.

The profile is fully disclosed consisting of 5 primary ingredients.

These ingredients include 120 mcg of Chromium, 750mg of CLA, 500mg of Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride, 250mg of green tea extract, and Aframomum Melegueta at 25 mg.

The only ingredient I had to do a little homework on was Aframomim Melegueta. Included as a source of a compound called paradoxine, paradoxine is a compound extracted from the plant also known as "grains of paradise". It is said to potentially aid in the prevention of fat storage and aid in activating brown adipose tissue in order to be metabolized for energy.

Other than that, the other ingredients should be well-known by now. CLA can aid in fat transport into cell mitochondria for metabolism, chromium boosts metabolism, green tea protects against oxidative stress and also promotes thermogensis, and finally acetyl l-carnitine has cognitive and energy enhancement properties as well as aiding the transport of fatty acids for metabolism.

The directions advise a total of 6 capsules per day divided into two 3 capsule servings taken on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before meals or exercise. On training days, I took 3 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and another 3 capsules about an hour before training. On non-training days the first dose was the same an the second dose was taken about 30 minutes usually before my 4th meal, which is usually smaller than my other daily meals.

Just wanna note, while using quadralean, I was on a caloric deficit of about 2,000-2,1000 calories a day, no cheat days. In addition, my training was aimed mostly at fat loss consisting of my usual weight training intervals and intensive cardio sessions post workout. As I always say, you gotta have diet and training in sync if you want results.

With that being said, Quadralean did a very good job in helping me lose some extra fat. I noticed I was noticeably leaner around my midsection and areas of my back, shoulders, and legs looked more defined with visible striations. I also had increased energy during my workouts without any crash or dirty wired feelings that I may sometimes get if a product has excessive amounts of stimulants.

My appetite was better controlled and I was able to refrain from any potential unnecessary snacking throughout the day to combat hunger pangs. I also noticed I was getting full a little faster form my meals, allowing me better control to eat less when necessary.

Focus was also improved during workouts, thanks mostly I'm sure to the acetyl l-carnitine.

Lastly, I did get an acceptable thermo effect as I was sweating more and felt more of a "burn" in my core, usually during cardio or high volume training intervals.

Since I got the 50 servings bottle I am going to base my value analysis on that. Just a quick note, the 30 serving bottle I've seen for as low as 19.99 on amazon. The retail price for the 50 servings bottle is about 29.99. Bodybuilding.com has a "buy 2 get one free" deal currently going on right now. In either case, I think that this is a great value for a stim-free, effective fat burner.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want to lay off the stims for a little bit or just prefer the stim-free route of fat burners, quadralean is a great option for helping to shed those extra pounds, without the side effects of stim overload. As I will stress again, your diet and training need to be in strict order if you're gonna see any results from this, or any supplement in that regards. Also, stay hydrated as the thermo effect will have your sweating more.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!