QuadraLean Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
QuadraLean is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

November 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control
  • Metabolism Booster

If you are looking for non-stimulant fat burner, try this and thank RSP Nutrition!

In the last days of May, current year I got injured during football training and was forced to stop working out. Before injury I managed to lose 18 kg of fat and tried to maintain my healthy 87 kg weight, as my height is 1.88 meters. But mostly maintaining is much more difficult than striving for certain goal, so I tried to not exceed my daily calorie goal because of my sedentary job, lots of work and no physical activity during the day. Also I didn't refuse drinking beer, wine and eating junkie foods from time to time as my appetite and cravings rapidly increased... As a result I reached 94 kg in three months on 25th August and immediately rushed into gym, even tough injury wasn't gone fully. I tried one stimulant free fat burner at the beginning, but couldn't show impressive results, lost only 3 kilograms after two months of exercise, thus I decided to stick to the RSP's products and purchase Quadralean capsule. Fat burning renewed again and I managed to lose nearly 7 kg per 6 weeks!

Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 1 g
    Innobio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 750 mg
    Green Tea (Camilla sinensis) Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG) 100 mg
    Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Seed Extract 25 mg

According to many researches, both CLA and L-Carnitine are scientifically proved ingredient to help utilize body fat, thus making them irreplaceable supplements for cutting weight. L-Carnitine is also natural good Energy contributor and metabolism booster. A healthy adults can consume 5 grams of L-Carnitine and 6 grams of CLA per day, thus dosage of Quadralean gives you ability to drink it twice per day. Paradoxine is an extract of grains of paradise seed that has been standardized to 12.5% 6-paradol. Grains of Paradise Seed Extract is a potent metabolic enhancer, designed to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, and improve brain function. Green tea is one of the most widespread antioxidants, famous of removing free radicals and preventing damage caused by them.

One serving of Quadralean consists of three capsules, very easy to swallow. As directed by the label, I drink 1-2 servings daily, based on my workout and daily plans. Quadralean is also produced as a powder with two flavors and accoring to bodybuilding.com reviews, they taste very delicious.

I weighted nearly 90.5 kg before taking Quadralean and I had been consuming only BCAA 5000 and other non-stimulant fat burner. As a result, after several days of replacing fat burner, I felt rapid increase in energy levels and my workouts became more intense! After 6 weeks of heavy work out, I weight 84 kg and going on to cut as many fat as possible until New Years holidays.
    My workout routine consists of split weight lifting 3 times a day and only one day of cardio (HIIT running on treadmill). Outside gym I regularly play football on weekends and at least 5-6 times per year I do kickboxing fight on amateur level, of course with special preparement nearly 3 weeks before.
    Currently I'm on restricted calorie diet following 90:10 principle (90% healthy meals and 10% cheating), thus keeping my body ready to digest any meal. Also I prefer eating high protein meals two time per day and one day per week I always consume high amount of healthy carbs.

I bought 150 Capsules for $24.97 ($0.50 Per Serving) with BOGO deal on bodybuilding.com. 50 servings are completely enough for more than month, thus it seems very affordable for me. Prices are same on majority of websites, but I recommend to purchase it on bb, because only this website offers BOGO deal very often.

Side Effects

Several times I drank pills on rest day and felt little heartburn... Can't say this was exactly Quadralean's fault as I drink it everyday even now and don't feel any danger for health.

Conclusion

If you are trying to burn fat, restrict calories, work out regularly and follow healthy lifestyle, then Quadralean will always be great addition to your supplements! Just be sure that every non-stimulant fat burner will need more time to show results than those which boost metabolism. Also, based on my experience, cutting weight without BCAA is very hard and you always have to consume at least 5 grams of BCAA per day. Quadralean contains all the natural sources to mobilize fat stores and convert them into energy. After the first days of use you will immediately feel suppression of appetite and increase in energy levels! What's most important it's very well dosed and completely meet it's label. Drink pills or powder, no difference, you will be thankful.

9.3
      July 7, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Appetite Control
    • No Negative Side Effects
    • Metabolism Booster

RSP offers different versions of weightloss products, Quadralean struck me as a unique product for fatloss due to the ingredients and overall ability to add to my diet/supplement/life regiment without negative side effects. I got an excellent deal on the product and have not been let down with the results either.

I recently hit 30 and started to notice my body carrying extra fat. I started out by counting MACROs and looked to add in some supplements (I am over 30, so waiting 3 months or finding time to do extra cardio wasn't something I looking to do) - I take aminos and preworkout already, I use them to help support my daily routine. Both Aminos and Preworkout contain caffeine, which meant for a fatloss product I could not add more caffeine to my diet without risking some health.

I read up online about different ingredients/products that didn't contain caffeine but helped weightloss/fatloss - avoiding ones that add extra trips to the bathroom or overheat the body. I saw a deal on bodybuilding.com for the Quadralean (stim free version) and started to read up, the ingredient profile looked great and it was a BOGO deal - so I was all in.

Its been about two months now and I noticed a great difference, extra definition in my abs/obliques and no negative side effects.

The ingredient profile is done extremely well for what I was looking for: more natural ingredients to aid my body without forcing it to overload my heartrate or overheat.

Below is a description of the ingredients, always something great to point out - No Proprietary Blends!

InnoBio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) - 750mg
      Omega-6 fatty acid found in dairy and animal fats that has numerous benefits*
      Aids in supporting a healthy metabolism*

Acetyl-l-Carnitine - 500mg
      Aids in supporting mental function & performance*
      Helps fatty acid transport into cell mitochondria to be burned as fuel*

Green Tea Extract - 250mg
      May help support healthy weight management via increased energy expenditure*
      Assist in protection against oxidative stress & free radicals*

Parodoxine (Grains of Paradise) - 25mg
      May help activate brown adipose tissue for greater energy expenditure*
      Helps increase ability to prevent fat storage from dietary sugars*

ChromeMate (Chromium) - 120mcg
      Shown to have superior absorption to chromium picolinate*
      Aids in promoting a healthy metabolism*

I received the pill form. 3 capsules, easy to swallow. Since I was already taking preworkout in the AM with my workouts, I only took Quadralean once a day, normally before dinner.

The daily dose of each ingredient was perfect, not too much, not too little, just enough to add to my exisitng regiment. If anyone wanted to focus more on fatloss and wasn't taking other supplements, they could definitely do two doses a day - it was very easy to do. No bad taste, no negative effects after taking it.

Quadralean was extremely effective for me. I took it once a day before my last meal of the day, I wouldn't over eat, but I wouldn't avoid food either. As far as energy I didn't notice too much of a difference in energy levels, but my evenings are with the kids where I dont have time to think, let alone figure out if I have more or less energy. I will say, about 12 hours after taking it, I was able to have more energy, but it was for a different reason listed below.

When it comes to metabolism, I noticed a huge difference. Working out in the AM meant whatever I ate the night before stood a chance to keep me bloated or full in the morning. When using quadralean I would eat my normal amount (not be hungry for snacks) - and my metabolism would keep working overnight to help eliminate the bloat and empty my stomach by the morning. This would actually be twice as good for me, not only would my metabolism work at night, but in the AM I'd be close to an empty stomach and able to be more aggressive in my workouts.

Lastly, the full results - after two months of using quadralean I was down 5lbs (which to me was 5lbs of fat) because I didn't lose any mass or strength. My stomach was smaller, abs more defined and obliques/serratus were showing some definition as well.

It is 3 pills and I was able to buy two bottles of 90 pills for just under $20, less than $10 a month, even less than $0.30 a day - which to me is an excellent value. I used to buy CLA or other ingredients separately and would end up spending more - to get everything in one supplement at a lower cost was amazing!

Side Effects

None - which for most supplements you may not be expecting any, but when it comes to fatloss I have had alot of negative experiences (increased heart rate, overheating, headaches/dehydration) - to say none is truly a positive for this category.

Conclusion

I had great results, no negative side effects, didn't break the bank, and avoided alterting any other parts of my diet, exercise, supplement regiment. I would definitely reccomend others to add this to regiment espeically if they aren't looking to change much, but do want a little extra results.

January 23, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Appetite Control

I started taking this product after a winter bulking phase and it was great. I didn't need to lose 50 pounds but I did need to lose stubborn belly fat and fat along my hips from being in a caloric surplus for 6 months. I took 3 capsules on an empty stomach before cardio in the mornings usually around 6am and occasionally took another 3 capsules around 3pm at work. I went from around 195 to a very lean and dense 178 in 3 months and I'm very very satisfied.

I love the profile in this product for many reasons. I love CLA to promote the breakdown of your bodies fat but also the ability to preserve your lean muscle tissue which is the obvious objective when dieting and trying to change your body composition. Also has natural thermogenic ingredients like garcinia cambogia and raspberry ketones. Also has a blend of carnitine which I love. Carnitine is an amazing product aside from promoting fat lass and turning fat into energy. It also helps with cognitive function which is sometimes a battle when dieting becoming foggy headed from the decrease in calories.

Taste doesn't really come into effect since they're capsules but I don't get any nasty belching or anything of that nature so thats always a great plus. As far as dosing it was 3 capsules a day and on occasion another 3 later in the day.

The effects were great! I love a more natural way to do anything. QuadraLean blew my expectations out of the water. I started seeing the appetite control within the first few days with a little more energy to go along with it. I started noticing the pounds coming off each week and my abs and vascularity were going to come through with every pound dropped. I don't know if it was the QuadraLean or the weight coming off but my endurance was going up with every workout. The intensity just kept going up which was great.

I bought quadralean off bodybuilding.com on sale for about 39.99 on sale but I think its usually about 44.99 for 50 servings so the value is definitely there. Less than a dollar a serving is amazing and especially for something that actually works.

Side Effects

No sides. No belching any taste. No mood swings or anything of that nature.

Conclusion

I would give this product an A for sure. The price per serving is great, definitely works when trying to lose the extra fat, kept my endurance high when dieting and didn't have the unnecessary stimulants that flood the market. A very very good fat burner for anyone that can be taken anytime. Very satisfied customer.