Liquid L-Carnitine 3000 Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

FORUM TOPICS

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Liquid L-Carnitine 3000 is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.
7.1

Overall
Overall
3.5
3.9
2.8
  November 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Tastes Good

This is my first review for SR and excited about it! About me, I first got into fitness by cutting and getting lean and then added bulked for awhile. Now I have been going back through a cutting phase and have been testing different supplements such as L-Carnitine from RSP.

The only two ingredients are 10mg of pantothenic acid and 3000mg of l-carnitine.

Pantothenic acid is also known as vitamin B5 and in such a small dose plays little to no role in the supplement. L-carnitine is clearly the main player in this liquid supplement. About l-carnitine, it is made in the liver and kidneys and stored in skeletal muscle. It turns fat into energy, which is why it is known as a weight loss supplement. L-carnitine is also an antioxidant which makes it very beneficial for fighting off harmful particles in the body. With all this being said, there is not a ton of science backing up l-carnitine as a weight-loss product.

The taste is very sour, but if you are okay with sour then it actually tastes pretty good especially if you add it in with your preworkout. Mixes very well because it is a liquid. And it is suggested you take it 2-3 times a day, especially during times when your carb intake is high because it counteracts the increase in insulin that comes with high carbs

I have been cutting for about 4 months, and during that time i took l-carnitine for 2 months. I did not seeing any difference in results when I was on l-carnitine and when I wasn't. I feel like a big part of it was placebo because I was still losing weight, however, I do not think l-carnitine was a reason for that.

It is pretty cheap compared to most supplements, and should be around 70cents per serving.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects while taking this supplement.

Conclusion

I tried cutting with and without l-carnitine and felt no difference. Even though it is cheap, L-carnitine is not worth the purchase, using that money towards other supplements that are more proven is the better bet.

• MarsheS
    November 7, 2017

Have you used other Carnitine supplements??

• nhansen22
    November 8, 2017

Yes, I have also used the l-carnitine made by NutraKey but that is it. Again, I did not experience any noticeable benefits that would make me want to buy it again.