LeanOmega Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

LeanOmega is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Overall
Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Good For Health
  • Joint Support
  • Fully Disclosed Label
    Hey there. Let me start by saying thanks to RSP and SR.com for sending this product out to the amateur folks like myself to try. I was a little skeptical about getting some fish oil to review because it's not something that you can necessarily feel working like you can with preworkouts and other supplements. You pretty much have to go based on how you feel before you start taking the product and compare it to how you felt while taking it. I used to take fish oil daily for about 5 years. The last year or so I haven't taken it so when I saw it I thought that now might be the time to try it once again. Glad I did.

A fully disclosed label is always appreciated. When I saw that it was more than just a fish oil I was highly surprised. CLA, EPA, DHA, GLA are all solid ingredients for a fat burning fish oil pill. Below I break down what you can expect from each ingredient.

CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) refers to a group of chemicals found in the fatty acid linoleic acid. Dairy products and beef are the major dietary sources. Conjugated linoleic acid is used for cancer, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis), obesity, weight loss caused by chronic disease, bodybuilding, and limiting food allergy reactions. I have taken CLA over the years to aid in fat loss.

EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) is a fatty acid found in the flesh of cold water fish, including mackerel, herring, tuna, halibut, salmon, cod liver, whale blubber, or seal blubber. EPA is used for high blood pressure in high-risk pregnancies (eclampsia), age-related macular degeneration (AMD), heart disease, schizophrenia, personality disorder, cystic fibrosis, Alzheimer's disease, depression, and diabetes.

DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is also found in the same stuff that EPA is found in but don't get them confused. DHA is used for treating type 2 diabetes, coronary artery disease (CAD), dementia, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

GLA (Gamma linoleic acid) is a fatty substance found in various plant seed oils such as borage oil and evening primrose oil. People use it as medicine. Gamma linoleic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid, which the body can convert to substances that reduce inflammation and cell growth.

Taste- Well, it doesn't taste going down, but it "tastes like fish" when you burp it up. Lol. The only time I didn't burp it up was when I took it with food.

Mixability- I would take this with a couple of different supplements. Multi-Vitamins, fat burners etc...

Dosing- I started with one dose once a day and switched it up to 2X and even 3X a day with meals.

*WARNING* If you have a hard time with horse pills then be warned.... these things are a choking hazard. LOL

I'd like to attribute some of the weight loss I have had in the past month to the fish oil. I used this product with some other supplements while trying to cut a last few pounds on this diet and it seemed to help me in that phase as I was able to lose the last few pounds I wanted to prior to finishing this bottle. I'd also like to attribute less joint issues to this product as well. Prior to taking this I had some shoulder issues but with time and using this product I feel that the shoulder is back to normal. I have had soreness throughout multiple joints, especially my heavy lifting days, but with this the soreness wasn't as noticeable. I was very pleased with the joint health and the weight loss benefits of this product.

I look up everything on Amazon when I go to see what kind of value it has. $0.25 a serving is pretty cheap in my opinion. $15 for the bottle ranks it up there with my previous fish oil products I've taken. Both of the previous didn't have CLA in them so that's an extra plus for me. If you can get a BOGO on this then that's even better.

Side Effects

Didn't notice any side effects except the fishy taste when you take them without eating.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I've already ordered and received my 2 bottle of this. That should be a great indication that I like this product and believe it works. Once again, I appreciate the opportunity to try this product. Thank you to RSP and thank you to SR.com. You guys are the REAL MVP's!!

Overall
    Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 22, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Joint Support
    • Fat Loss
    • Good For Health

First I would like to thank RSP for sending Lean Omega out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This was a pretty nice supplement to add into my cutting stack that gave some assistance in that area possibly, but overall kept my body running smoothly just like the previous fish oil product.

This is a simple ingredient profile fully disclosed for active ingredients. You get 500mg of CLA per serving, which is 2 horse capsules lol this is a decent amount to have especially since I took this product 3 servings a day making it 1.5g total. Then we have EPA at 350mg and DHA at 250mg.

Pretty good EPA/DHA ratio, which is probably why it worked just as well as previous fish oil product before this. Also contains GLA at 200mg, and this also supports fat loss and keeping your body healthy. Overall a decent ingredient profile with enough in each serving to get the job done at an affordable price.

No taste or mixability with these capsules, but they are giants.

Dosing is two capsules with a meal, and I did this x3 a day.

Fat loss and weight loss I'd say it had some help possibly because while on this during final month of cutting I dropped another 2.5%. Sure most of this was from dieting, but prior to this I had been stuck for a few weeks with little change in bf%, so yeah I do think it assist with fat loss. Nothing crazy or anything.

Also kept joints feeling good since I do have soreness while not on any type of fish oil, which is why I know it was just as good as regular fish oil but with extras. Can't say it really supported focus or heart health like in product claims. Overall I honestly think the effectiveness was noticeable enough to give good rating.

Only $15.00 on Amazon, which is $0.25 per serving. That's a good price for just fish oil ingredients alone, but then you get two extra fats that are good for your body as well and may even help with fat loss. I also have seen this on bodybuilding.com for buy 1 get 1 several times, so good to get extras if you end up liking it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall I liked this fish oil product and would recommend it for a cutting cycle, but would say it's good for overall health all year round. Went and bought a couple more bottles for myself while they were on sale. Thanks again for sending Lean Omega out RSP!