Green Tea Extract Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

Green Tea Extract is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

Overall
Overall
9.8
Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 31, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Antioxidant

Big thank you to RSP, I have been trying out several of their products lately, and although they are by no means innovative, they are typically inexpensive, do their job, and are staple worthy.

While some might look at green tea as a fat burner, I see it more as an anti-oxidant for overall health.

It's 500mg of uncaffeinated green tea extract. Green tea has been proven to have many health benefits. From metabolism to heart health. I personally like that there is no caffeine in here, that way can take it before bed as well.

I'm not going to sit here and list out all of the alkaloids that make green tea beneficial. However, I can assure you that there is plenty of info out there supporting green tea.

One pill, fairly small and easy to swallow. They recommend one pill a day. I took 2 sometimes because I like to break the rules...

Now, unless you get blood work done, you are not going to notice a much difference if you simply take green tea pills. I personally think it is over marketed as a fat loss ingredient, but it is by no means not good to take.

What makes this product so good, is that the price point is so low, for such a proven ingredient. I'll get to the value later of course.

Like I said before, I'm not going to just post studies here on some of the benefits of green tea. Honestly, it's just a great way to get some extra anti-oxidants in. Kind of like a multi-vitamin. You don't really feel anything, it is just doing its part to keep you healthy. A simple google search should be plenty to convince you.

You can get this for $10. It's such an easy add on at the end of your internet supplement shopping, that it can be taken year round easily. You get 100 capsules per bottle. You can also get 2 bottles for $14, which is a great way to go with this.

You can get more than a years worth for just $28. Just a great deal all around.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, I'd highly recommend this product(or any green tea for that matter). For the price point, you can easily add this to your stack, whether you're cutting or bulking. It's worth taking for the simple health benefits.