Creade Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

Creatine > Blends
Creade is a Creatine Blend manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bloating
  • No Water Retention
  • Mixability
This was my first time trying a new creatine supplement. I had previously been using EFX Kre-Alkalyn until I stumbled across RSP's Creade. I just recently finished my first tub of Creade and am pretty satisfied with the results.

Stacked with:
PES Select Protein
RSP BCAA
Fish Oil
Taurine
Multis

I had originally ordered it because of previous RSP products that I liked. The ingredient label seemed a little overwhelming at first, after all it's just supposed to be creatine monohydrate. However, a lot of the ingredients are just variations of creatine blends. RSP states that it's a "matrix of five forms of micronized creatine". Apparently, when combined with their "Creade Transport Matrix", this helps deliver the creatine more directly and efficiently. Seems like it could edge on the side of "broscience", but I feel like the creatine was pretty well absorbed by my body.

Taste is phenomenal. I had the lemon lime flavor and it was by far the smoothest and "cleanest" tasting supplement I've ever tried. Not too sugary but sweet enough to be refreshing. I look forward to drinking it. Mixability is okay. They recommend 6-8oz water. Cold water left the drink grainy but still tasting great. Using warm water yielded a much more evenly mixed drink. Drinking warm water isn't really my favorite though. Each serving is about 5.5g. In regards to dosing, RSP's Creade contains 4g of the "creatine matrix" and 1g of the "transport matrix".

My lifts definitely increased. Being on a bulk, I feel Creade helped me push harder in the gym and recover outside of the gym. I noticed an increase in muscle mass and size, but not as big as I expected. I did however have more energy in the gym. This is why I put the effectiveness at 7.

Value is on point. I found the 50 servings for about $25. Pretty cost effective. This is why I put the value at 9.

No bloating really occurred. I aimed for about a gallon of water a day to keep my body and muscles hydrated and did not see any bloating. Some days I would drink more than a gallon, and could notice a smaller increase in size.

Overall pretty solid product. Really enjoyed using it and will probably order it again. Recommend for anyone looking to change up their creatine and try something different.

• AS79
    December 9, 2014

I have a hard time calling any of these creatine blends a good value when I can get a year worth of creapure for $35.

• FlyJay
    December 9, 2014

AS79, yeah I understand what you mean. I think Creade is a good value for a blend.