CLA Reviews

By: RSP Nutrition

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
CLA is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by RSP Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Overall
Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Supports Metabolism
  • Fat Loss

First I would like to thank RSP for sending this product out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. CLA (conjulated linoleic acid) is a popular fat burner ingredient because this fat essentially helps get rid of bad body fat. It's not an amazing ingredient that makes you sweat or have extreme energy, but it is proven to assist with fat loss through a proper diet and exercise program.

1g of CLA per soft gel and that's about it for ingredient profile. This is a good thing because it makes the product versatile in what you use as far as other supplements being stacked is concerned. For example, Leanmode contains this ingredient too, so stacking with that kind of supplement is beneficial. Plus it's good for anybody staying true to being natty because it's just oil from sunflower seeds. That's it for ingredients honestly.

No taste to report. Mixability doesn't apply, but note these are large gel tabs similar to fish oil. Dosing for me was 6 soft gels split in three doses. Recommended amount from most websites is 3g to 6g for best results, so I stuck to around that dosage range.

Effectiveness I believe was good. During my leaning out phase I used this alongside other fat burning type products to assist with the process. Regardless it's too hard to say this most definitely did the trick when it came to fat loss. I mean c'mon it's just fat that your consuming and should have been having in diet anyways. However, most don't so adding this to your diet will assist with cellular maintenance and fat regulation. There's nothing else I can really say effectiveness wise.

Awesome value for this product from RSP, and most their other products also too. 180 capsules gives you 30 days of use at 6 caps per day, or you could even do 4g dosing and make it last longer. For one bottle of 180 its $17.29, and on sale you can get 2 bottles for $25 and this has been going on for months now. A common price on bodybuilding.com. Also there are smaller 90 caps bottles for $10.97 and 2 for $15. Great deal for quality CLA.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

In the end CLA is a good fat to have in your diet for extra fat loss and cellular maintenance, and this product should help the way CLA is supposed to and at an affordable pricing. Thanks for letting me try your supplement RSP.

Overall
    Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
      June 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Supports Metabolism
      Hey hey folks. Thank you to the folks at sr.com and RSP for allowing folks like me to give these great products a try. I am trying to stay lean this summer without stimulants that come in fat burners. I had taken a few of those but wanted to give the nervous system a break and not bombard it with the continued stimulants that come in some of these fat burners. When I saw CLA being offered I thought it might be time to give it another try. When I first got into working out 6-7 years ago I had used CLA along with other products to help get me along in the game. I never really used it by itself. It was always with a stimulant fat burner so I couldn't tell if it worked by itself. I can now.

CLA Blend- Conjugated Linoleic Acid/Safflower Oil-1,000 mg's/per capsule

CLA is a unique fatty acid clinically shown to assist in weight management, increase lean muscle mass and promote overall health. RSP Nutrition's CLA provides the amount of CLA needed to manage weight without the unwanted calories it would take to achieve through food sources. The benefits of CLA will not diminish over time so there is no need to cycle or alternate use. Consume daily with a healthy balanced diet and exercise for optimal results.

Safflower is a plant. The flower and oil from the seeds are used as medicine. Safflower seed oil is used for preventing heart disease, including "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis) and stroke. It is also used to treat fever, tumors, coughs, breathing problems, clotting conditions, pain, heart disease, chest pain, and traumatic injuries. Some people use it for inducing sweating; and as a laxative, stimulant, antiperspirant, and expectorant to help loosen phlegm.

There isn't a taste to the CLA capsules I was taking. You don't mix it with anything. I started out by taking 1 capsule 2-3X a day and then halfway through I started taking 2 capsules 2-3X a day. The directions call for 1-2 pills 3X a day.

CLA helped me lose a little weight throughout the last month or so. I was able to lose 2.5lbs from day one through the last day. 2.5 real pounds. Not just water weight. I didn't change my eating. I did do a little more cardio because I am getting ready for an Air Force PT test but not a lot. I can see changes in the muscle mass over the last month and I have to believe that CLA helped me achieve some of that.

I have seen this product on a 2 for $15 on bb.com. That's 180 pills for $15. I saw a better deal on there too because right now the 180 ct is on sale for BOGO for $18. That's 360 pills which, if taken by direction, is 2-4 months worth. That's pretty good for something that can help your metabolism.

Side Effects

Never really noticed any side effects. I always took with a shake or some food. Not sure how it would react on an empty stomach.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I was skeptical on whether or not just taking my normal multi and some fish oil with my CLA would work as well as it did but it did. I'm happy to recommend RSP's CLA to anyone looking for a stimulant free way of losing weight. It's definitely worth a shot. Finally, thanks again to you guys at sr.com and RSP for allowing this amateur to try this product. Means a lot to guys/gals like me. Take care!!