Test has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Test Reviews

By: Royal Sport LTD

Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Royal Sport LTD. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Test has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
5.5
3.0
  November 2, 2015

• Aids In Muscle Hardness
  • Underdosed Ingredients

First off a big thank you to Royal Sport LTD. for participating the SR Troop program offering a bunch of their products. I've used many different kinds of test boosters in the past and wanted to compare this to the others. Test was used as a part of my pct after using Super Andarine along with a SERM.

According to the Royal Sport LTD. website, Royal Test is the new face of testosterone support. Lets see if this claim was met.

Royal Test features 2 different prop blend categories: 1. Test and Lean Muscle Matrix 2. Shield Matrix. I've heard of most of these ingredients before, only thing I didn't know was the exact dosage for each ingredient.

Test and Lean Muscle Matrix 875mg featuring 5 ingredients- a few of the ingredients include
- Maca Root Extract: A Peruvian plant that has been used for centuries in the Andes for nutrition and to enhance fertility in humans and animals. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3184420/

- Androstenolone: (DHEA) Naturally made in our bodies, In men, DHEA is also secreted by the testes. It is changed in the body to a hormone called androstenedione. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-331-androstenolone%20(dhea).aspx?activeingredientid=331&activeingredientname=androstenolone%20(dhea)

Taste - None

Mixability - None

Dosing - Followed the dosing protocol of taking 2 capsules in the morning with or without food. Take 2 capsules in the evening before bed with or without food. You can use Royal Test for up to an 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week break.

Overall the effectiveness wasn't great but not horrible. It took about 3 weeks to start noticing any kind of results, and the only way I knew it was working was because of my skin being oily and noticing some acne. For about a week I noticed some drying out and a slight libido increase. There was really no kind strength gains. However I would be interested in seeing what an 8 week cycle would bring.

OUCH you can find a bottle of Royal Sport LTD Royal Test for $120 on their website or at GNC. Your looking at $1 a capsule, $2 a serving and $4 a day if following the dosing protocol. For the list of ingredients you can easily find another similar product for $30-40 maybe cheaper. Unless you have lots of money to waste this really isn't worth the price.

Side Effects

Got the normal test side effects of oily skin and some body acne.

Conclusion

In conclusion this was a test booster that was below effective and way overpriced. You can definitely find better more effective test boosters at a much lower cost. Royal Sports LTD sets their prices for Royalty and need to come way down in price if I were ever to use this again. This definitely didn't meet the claim of being the new face of testosterone support.

Overall
Overall
6.1
  October 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Side Effects
  • Increased Motivationcofidence
  • Way Too Expensive
  • Prop Blend
I was excited to try a new test booster after running various other products designed to increase hormone levels. I figured if nothing else this could help maintain or possibly raise my current levels. The ingredient profile looked solid and this product was from a relatively new company on the scene. I had a good time with TEST, it exceeded my expectations for sure. Regarding expectations; Going in, I just expected an increase in motivation to workout, increased libido and a more pronounced feeling of confidence/well being. These are the primary effects I feel when taking my favorite test boosters. I would have very much enjoyed running this for another few months to see it's true potential.

Effectiveness: This product took what seemed like a long few weeks to really get going. I was most likely just super excited about the anticipated effects. It's almost like when I started thinking 'man, is this going to kick in or what?', I noticed that extra motivation I had at the gym. It's nothing out of this world like you would experience on prohormones/sarms, but it makes getting to the gym and staying much easier. I had more confidence with my work. I take care of elderly patients with Alzheimers, and some of them are very heavy. I lifted them easier than I ever had before. I'm not ready to say this product gave me huge increases in strength, but would be more apt to say the confidence and believing in myself played a big role. The libido performance was there as well. The adult encounters were longer and more intense. I noticed I was also better with specifically planning out meals and did not seem to tire mentally as easy. Overall I enjoyed the product, although see it really shining on a 6-8 week cycle.

Ingredients- I'm really tired of seeing prop. Blends but they are pretty much standard when it comes to test boosters. I liked seeing DIM in this blend as it is particularly expensive to run by itself. This isn't something I have ran before so was stoked to give it a go. Maca is also included which most likely helped my feeling of well being. Horny goat weed is always a plus when it comes to libido. There doesn't seem to be too many ingredients that would truly effect test levels, rather than just helping you feel good consequently leading you to believe your test levels are higher.

Dosing-The dosing was simple, at 4 pills a day; two in the morning and two at night. I followed the bottles instruction with this and had no issue getting the pills down, even on empty stomach. 4-6 pills seems standard with most test boosters.
Side Effects-I did not notice any side effects.

Cost-The cost for this product is $119.99. This is personally too much for my budget, especially for a supplement I don't consider a staple. If your eager to try something new and have lots of extra money, I would say go for it; otherwise leave it be.

Overall-Since I did not have lab tests run, I won't be able to say for sure that his product increased my test. If you're at a plateau or are losing motivation to work out, I could see this product being of immense help. Many times after completing work and doing homework, I wouldn't be crazy about the idea of working out but this product helped me just get it in. Anyone who balances work, kids and school knows how critical this is. The only thing that gets me is the price. While it provided positive effects, they ultimately do not correlate to $120 worth of product. As I mentioned in the ingredients section, the compounds in this product do help you feel good but as far as increasing test I'm not so sure. In the final equation, I would most likely have somebody run multiple compounds that are clinically proven to increase test as opposed to a prop. Blend.

Overall
Overall
4.5
3.0
  October 27, 2015

• Aids In Muscle Hardness
  • No Side Effects
  • Prop Blend

Huge thank you to Royal Sport LTD for allowing the TROOPers a chance to try their products. And of course - thank you SR.com for presenting the forum.

I am a fan of Natty Test Boosters. At 37 years old I am in the age bracket in which test boosters can really make a difference - both mentally and physically. I have used some test boosters and estrogen blockers in the past so I do have a point of reference to work from. When I saw this product come up I was looking forward to giving it a run. When I started researching it I saw the price take and almost felt guilty rolling with it because, frankly, it is out of my price range for a supplement at $120 for one month's supply. However, if it delivered superior results then, hey, why not! Let's see if Royal Test is worth a King's Ransom...

Here is what I am thinking - Royal Sport believes they created a 2 in 1 product. They have this Shield Matrix that is supposed to address the estrogen and the Test and Lean Muscle Matrix that is supposed to boost the testosterone levels. So maybe, JUST MAYBE, that is what you are paying for with this supplement.

Both of these "Matrices" are prop blends - so you don't know how much of what you are getting. I will go over some of the proponents that I found interesting.

This supplement include DIM. According to EXAMINE.ORG "Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family. Most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower. It has potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to keep the body relatively balanced (by preventing either drastic increases or decreases in estrogen). In small amounts, it can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body. However, taking too much DIM at once can actually induce the aromatase enzyme and act in the opposite manner and increase estrogen synthesis. DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects in the body and is one of the reasons this vegetable family is seen as healthy."

A supplemental dose of approximately 100mg DIM has been noted to alter urinary estrogens in a manner thought to reflect less estrogenicity. While we do not know how much DIM is in this product - since it is a prop blend - you are taking in 392 mg of the shield matrix daily. DIM is the first thing listed so I hope you are getting the clinical dose here...

Pygeum is an herbal supplement that is supposed to support prostrate health - specifically your prostate enlarging. This is that BPH stuff that older gents deal with and having to go the the potty all the time. So Pygeum has been shown, in a test tube, to reduce BPH. Again, thanks EXAMINE.ORG and no thanks ROYAL SPORT for letting us know how much we are getting of this awesome bark extract. Saw Palmetto is much the same in its ability to work on BPH...

Reading through the test and lean muscle matrix you see some of the usual suspects. Maca has been widely covered on this site as has horny goat weed and rosemary leaf. Without knowing the exact dosing of these components it is a shot in the dark for me to tell you what effect any one is having versus the other.

Androstenolone, in case you did not know, is also known as DHEA - which is banned by the NCAA - so pay attention to your ingredient lists. YOU DON'T WANT TO WIND UP LIKE A CERTAIN FLORIDA GATORS QB!!!

Not too terribly difficult on the dosing - take 2 pills, 2 times a day, until the bottle has zero pills in it. Then throw away the bottle and curse at it for being empty. Fine by me...

This is where the rubber hits the road. I actually took about a week to write this review to make sure that I can give Royal Test a fair evaluation. Frankly, I didn't get the "feeling" I was on a test booster for the 30 days I ran this. No crazy strength gains - they were consistent gains but not any different than the gains I have noticed throughout the last several months. I didn't get any of the other effects that you would expect to see from a test booster either. My libido didn't increase, no additional aggression, no acne (which is fine by me), nada... Hard to discern what was what with the prop blend and all...

But what I have noticed over the last week is that I don't have the definition and the muscle hardness that I had during the last 30 days. I actually noticed it this morning when I looked in the mirror. So there was definitely some effectiveness in taking this supplement.

Forget about it. Seriously. For $120 a month I should be screaming about gains and running around with a tree in my pants. This is not worth $120. Nothing more can be said...

Side Effects

Conclusion

Bottom line - there are too many other alternatives out there at a much better price point that provide better results. This product works, but you would be a fool to shell out $120 for a one month supply.