Target has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Target Reviews

By: Royal Sport LTD

Target is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Royal Sport LTD. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Target has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
5.5
Thanks to Royal Sport LTD for sending it out!
  November 12, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cool Bottle
-Introduction-
First off, thanks to Royal Sport for supplying the TROOPs with their goods for review, and thanks to supplementreviews.com for making this possible.
Now, for the boring part. I typically workout 3-4 times a week, and also play sports a few times a week as well. My workouts are strength based workouts(5x5) and I am currently trying to drop a little bit of weight in order to be able to be a little faster and jump higher. My diet is an IF diet 16/8 and I typically eat a lot of fish, eggs and greens. I do not track calories that much, I track how I look and feel as well for the most part.

-Ingredient Profile: 7/10
Four simple ingredients, and they all are dosed reasonably well. I'm not going to get into the other three ingredients, because I think they have been argued up and down on every fitness website to date, but I did like the addition of 5-HTP to this, which gives you a little bit of a mood boost. The ingredients are mainly targeted towards boosting your metabolism, suppressing appetite and boosting your mood to keep you from killing people from being hangry.

Overall I like the simple approach by Royal Sport, and I think they put a bunch of relatively "effective" ingredients together and dosed them decently well.

-Dosing:
two pills, twice daily. Dosage is simple, just pop in the pills about an hour before you eat your first and second meal. Slight aftertaste from the pills, but nothing terrible.

-Effectiveness: 6/10
Going to break it down into three categories.

Appetite suppression: 4/10
This did little for appetite suppression. I would take these an hour before I would have my first meal yet I would still eat my normal mountain amount of food.

Metabolism Boosting: 6/10
From what I could tell this had an effect on my metabolism. My hunger spiked a little from this, and with the little bit of appetite suppression I would usually eat the same of food I normally would while taking this which leads me to assume the appetite suppression is

Mood Improvement: 7/10
I did notice the effects from the 5-HTP, it just seems to mellow you out and feel more relaxed which is a positive in my book.

Thermogenic: ??
It is in the thermogenic category, however I did not experience anything like I normally did while on thermos.

Overall the effectiveness was well below what your average stim free weight loss supplement, even though this does have Green Coffee extract that has a little amount of caffeine in it. As for weight loss, I started out at 195 and ended at 195. I did not expect to lose too much anyways since this was only over 30 days, so that did not weigh too much into my rating of this product. My body composition did not change at all that much either, but again only over 30 days.

-Value: 4/10
$60 for 60 servings, not too bad right? Oh, you take two servings daily which cuts that it half. $2 for a days worth of mediocrity is just not worth it. I noticed all of Royal Sports are priced relatively high, which leads me to assume they are targeting the people who believe price equals quality. I do not share that opinion and I think you can get much better products for less than half the price as this one. Not to mention it is only available directly from Royal Sport, or at GNC.

-Side Effects-

-Conclusion-
I do not like writing mostly negative reviews, however this warranted it based off of the lack of results from taking this product and the high price. If you love burning money on your 120 foot yacht, this is the product for you; otherwise I would look elsewhere.