Yeah Buddy New Formula Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 7)
Click here to show all Yeah Buddy New Formula reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Energy
  • Pretty Good Pumps
  • Great Value
  • Endurance Boost

A banging energy product with some good added benefits like pump and endurance for a great price!

What is going on guys? I am very excited to write this pre-workout review because I have the up most respect for Ronnie Coleman and have high expectations with anything attached to his name. I obviously chose to try this product because of Ronnie Coleman and all of his accomplishments throughout his career. I would like to thank Ronnie and SR for making this review possible and without further delay lets dive right in!

4g of Citrulline Malate: This is a good dose of pump (but a great dose would be 6g or higher)

2g of Beta-Alanine: This can greatly increase endurance and 2g is a healthy dose, however most individuals experience the greatest benefit with 3.2g or even more.

550mg of Choline bitrate: A focus/ cognitive aid. I like seeing multiple supplements in one product that help with focus and concentration. I find that it makes me feel more invested into every rep.

420mg of Caffeine Anhydrous and Encapfeine: They developed this into a sustained release caffeine blend so that it would give you energy throughout your entire workout instead of giving you the full power in one blow at the beginning. I personally prefer a sustained released energy stimulant as opposed to the traditional 'slap in the face' with regular caffeine.

100mg of theacrine: It's described as a way to boost your energy and focus without all the jittery side effects. It has been a long-standing component in the traditional Chinese tea known as kucha and when combined with caffeine can help take out the bad side effects that some people experience with caffeine (like dizziness, jitters, and elevated heart rate).

100mg of Methylliberine: Also known as Dynamine, is a pure alkaloid compound structurally related to caffeine that functions to boost energy, focus, mood & oxygen uptake.

50mg of Adhotoda Vasica: a plant commonly used to treat respiratory tract ailments, open up the airways, and improve breathing.

Like I said above, this product appears to have more of an impact on energy with its stimulants than pump or endurance. As a whole though, like the label and the fact that all these areas are at least addressed even if citrulline malate and beta alanine is a little underdosed.

Taste: Strawberry Lemonade was very refreshing. It wasn't an overpowering flavor, but rather a more simple taste that I enjoyed ore than some of the more 'complex flavors' out there like super mountain berry explosion or something.

Mixibilty: very quality powder that gave me no mixing issues. I used a standard shaker bottle with about 8 ounces of water.

Dosage: 1 scoop 10 minutes before my workout. The product explicitly says to not take more than one scoop every day, most likely due to the high caffeine content.

Pump: Above average, but nothing 'amazing'. I was actually expecting the pump to be worse based on the amount of Citrulline Malate but I was impressed. Vascularity was definitely evident and I felt 'juiced up' for my entire workout.

Endurance: Once again above average performance for this category. There was a clear endurance boost that allowed me to hit more sets after I normally hit my 'wall' during a workout. I did not have any beta alanine tingles however because I am used to taking 3g+ of Beta alanine.

Energy: THIS IS WHERE THE PRODUCT SHINES! The energy jolt was a slap in the face and that sustained energy release kept it coming for my wholeeee workout. I was blown away by the rush of energy I received shortly after consuming it. I get into the gym after a long 10-11 hour day in the hot sun at work, so mentally and physically I'm absolutely dead, but this thing revved me up every single time. I LOVED the energy portion of this product.

Focus: Very average, I didn't feel like anything really changed here.

You can get this product for $19.99 on MuscleandStregnth.com which comes out to 67 cents per serving. For an energy pre workout with a little extra stuff thrown in there this is a GREAT DEAL!

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

A great energy product with good pumps and endurance for a GREAT price. I will definitely be purchasing this one in the future.

• Wis3guy
      July 5, 2018

Good job. Did you try the original version of this? I am sure I will give this a try as I liked the original.

• BlakePullen
      July 5, 2018

I never got the chance to try the original formula! This label appears to be better though I think

• fat2ripped
      July 6, 2018

Great Review I was thinking about trying this, need something more energy focused this looks good

• BigRon8
      Rep for this Brand
      July 9, 2018

Yeah budddddy! Thanks for the review bro and glad you like the new formula.