Yeah Buddy New Formula Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pretty Good Pumps
  • Increased Energy And Focus
  • Failed To Meet Expectations

This preworkout delivered in most of the crucial preworkout areas, but wasn't as strong as I expected.

Hey SR, here today to review RCSS's new formula of their preworkout Yeah Buddy. I have used a lot of RCSS products and I have always been happy, they are a very reputable company deliver solid ingredients and products in my opinion. I workout first thing in the morning fasted before work, and I am not a morning person so I constantly have a preworkout on hand to help me wake up and hit the gym hard. When I saw this new formula I really wanted to give this a try.

Props to RCSS for a fully disclosed ingredient profile. This is definitely aimed to be a high stim, energy, and focus preworkout. We have 4 g of Citrulline for pumps, 2 g of Beta Alanine which is a little low, 550 mg of Choline for focus, a very big blend of 420 mg of caffeine in an extended release blend, 200 mg of Advantra Z which I like because I am cutting, and 100 mg each of Teacrine and Dynamine each to enhance energy and focus. When I look at this profile I am very impressed with the energy, stim, and focus ingredients which are crucial in preworkouts for me. I don't mind that the citrulline is a little low as pumps aren't that important for me, but the 2 g of beta alanine I do wish was a little higher. Overall though, I definitely thought the profile looked intense and was ready to give it a try.

I had the green apple flavor, and it was great. I usually hate green apple as it's overly sweet and artificial tasting a lot of the time, but they nailed it. Mixability was great, no foaming or grittiness. Dosing was before working out, easy enough.

So, this delivered in just about every way I can think of, but just less than I thought it would. I felt an increase in energy and focus that hit pretty quick and lasted throughout my workout, but considering the ingredients I just thought it would be more. I felt an uptick in focus as well, but nothing new in comparison to other preworkouts with Teacrine, nothing new from the Dynamine. The energy helped me complete my workouts with energy, but I did notice a little decrease in endurance and number of reps, etc. It's noteworthy when I switched to a different preworkout after taking this I got beta alanine tingles again where they were absent with this. Surprisingly, I did get a decent pump on this most days, and I usually don't respond well to just citrulline so that was nice. Overall, I felt this was a good preworkout that helped me, but I have had too many others perform better.

Very fairly priced at $28 for 30 servings. Usually good preworkouts come in at about $1 a serving or over so to come in under is very good.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This works, I'm just surprised as to how much because maybe I built this up in my head, it was stim overload, etc. who knows. This is a great company and may very well work for you better, but I would rate this as just above average.