Yeah Buddy New Formula Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Increased Energy And Focus
  • Failed To Meet Expectations

Big Big thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for their continued participation in the SR TROOP Program. I've used many RCSS supplements in the past and saw very good results with them. When I saw RCSS came out with a new Yeah Buddy formula I had to give it a shot after giving the original version an 8.5/10. I train twice a day: conditioning in the morning & weight training in the evening. During the review I used Yeah Buddy V2 in the mornings.

The ingredient profile features a mostly transparent label with eight main ingredients totaling 9g per scoop.

L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 4g - Pumps
Beta-Alanine 2g - Endurance/Performance: 2g is at low end of suggested dosing
Choline Bitartrate 550mg - Focus/Body Function: Under dosed

Sustained Release Caffeine Blend 420mg
Anhydrous - Common form
Encapfeine - Taste masking caffeine

Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract 200mg - Beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. Very solid dose.
Theacrine 100mg - Chemically similar to caffeine
Dynamine 100mg - Neuroactivating Stimulant
Adhatoda Vasica 50mg - To help improve breathing?

Overall this is a high energy/focus pre-workout formula. Some key ingredients are dosed a little low but this will give you a big energy boost if thats what you mainly want.

- 7 stims
- no ergogenics

Taste - I received the Green Apple flavor... not a big fan of green apple flavors but I was pleasantly surprised. It kind of tasted like a green apple jolly rancher without being too sweet or sour. In regards to mixability there were no issues - didn't notice any clumping or settlement. Only negative was the use of artificial flavors & dyes. In regards to dosing I took one scoop with 4 oz of water about 20 min before morning training sessions.

I was under the expectation this formula would give me better overall performance when compared to the original. However I felt this was s let down in regards to improvement. Don't get me wrong this is a very good pre-workout that gives you a great energy/focus boost but it was right on par with the original formula. I gave the original formula an 8.5/10 s0 it was very solid. I just felt as if there should've been more improvement in some areas.

The cheapest value was found on IllPumpYouUp.com for around $27 for 30 servings. Most other online retailers were selling for $1-2 more which is still within $1 a serving. Overall anytime a pre-workout formula is found under $1 per serving its a good value - just talking price not any other factors. If your looking for an energy/focus formula then I'd definitely give this a try.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion.... maybe I had expectations too high but for this new formula. When compared to the original I felt it was on par without many improvements even with the change with some ingredients. This is still a very solid formula that will definitely increase your energy/focus while training. Coming in at under $1 a serving helps its cause especially coming from a reputable company.
  • Green Apple: 8/10

• dconti
    August 8, 2018

A few under-dosed ingredients in the profile. I want to believe, that Ronnie knows what he's doing so I might give this one a try.

• zbikowski88
    August 8, 2018

@dconti - it's definitely worth a try still