(Better than 68% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

Yeah Buddy New Formula is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

September 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Energy
  • Pretty Good Pumps
  • Great Value
  • Endurance Boost
  • Increased Energy And Focus

This is my review for Ronnie Coleman's Yeah Buddy preworkout. I want to thank Ronnie for allowing his brand to participate in the TROOP program.

I am a 27 year old fireman from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my profession and to build quality muscle / strength.

This is a reformulation of the original Yeah Buddy. There are some ingredient changes and I personally like them. There are no proprietary blends on the label which is great. The ingredients are 4,000mg of L-Citrulline Malate, 2,000mg of Beta Alanine, 500mg of Choline Bitartate, 420mg of Sustained Release Caffeine, 200mg of Advantra Z, 100mg of Theacrine, 100mg of Dynamine, 50mg of Adhatoda Vasica.

The flavor I received was Cherry Limeade. I thought it was very delicious and was not too sweet. It was a nice treat to drink each day before the gym. It always mixed up very well in a shaker bottle. Occasionally there was some residue left after shaking but it was pretty minor. The dosing seemed good at one scoop being 9g.

I think this is the best aspect of this product. I drank this about 20 minutes prior to leaving for the gym. Once I parked I began to feel a steady energy rush building. My skin was already tingling and I knew I was ready to lift. The energy stayed steady throughout the lift and was never overwhelming. Also there was no crash afterwards. The focus I got was pretty good too. I knew my goal and I was set on hitting it. I thought the pump was good as well. It got going quick and stuck around for a bit after the lift. It seemed more muscular than vascular. I was really pleased with the effectiveness.

The lowest price I found this product was for 19.99 at muscle and strength. There are 30 servings per container and it breaks down to about 66 cents per serving. I think this is a very fair and great price. I am not sure if that is a sale because many sites have different prices.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects while using this product.

Conclusion

Overall I give Ronnie Coleman and his company 2 big thumbs up. The original formula was great and this one is even better! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a solid preworkout. I will definitely use this product again. Thank you Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for allowing me to review this product! I look forward to trying your other products!
    • Cherry Limeade: 8/10

Other Prices:
    AllStarHealth   $23.99
    Ill Pump You Up   $26.95
    Amazon   $28.33

August 6, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Endurance Boost
    • Failed To Meet Expectations

Big Big thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for their continued participation in the SR TROOP Program. I've used many RCSS supplements in the past and saw very good results with them. When I saw RCSS came out with a new Yeah Buddy formula I had to give it a shot after giving the original version an 8.5/10. I train twice a day: conditioning in the morning & weight training in the evening. During the review I used Yeah Buddy V2 in the mornings.

The ingredient profile features a mostly transparent label with eight main ingredients totaling 9g per scoop.

L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 4g - Pumps
    Beta-Alanine 2g - Endurance/Performance: 2g is at low end of suggested dosing
    Choline Bitartrate 550mg - Focus/Body Function: Under dosed

Sustained Release Caffeine Blend 420mg
    Anhydrous - Common form
    Encapfeine - Taste masking caffeine

Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract 200mg - Beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. Very solid dose.
    Theacrine 100mg - Chemically similar to caffeine
    Dynamine 100mg - Neuroactivating Stimulant
    Adhatoda Vasica 50mg - To help improve breathing?

Overall this is a high energy/focus pre-workout formula. Some key ingredients are dosed a little low but this will give you a big energy boost if thats what you mainly want.

- 7 stims
    - no ergogenics

Taste - I received the Green Apple flavor... not a big fan of green apple flavors but I was pleasantly surprised. It kind of tasted like a green apple jolly rancher without being too sweet or sour. In regards to mixability there were no issues - didn't notice any clumping or settlement. Only negative was the use of artificial flavors & dyes. In regards to dosing I took one scoop with 4 oz of water about 20 min before morning training sessions.

I was under the expectation this formula would give me better overall performance when compared to the original. However I felt this was s let down in regards to improvement. Don't get me wrong this is a very good pre-workout that gives you a great energy/focus boost but it was right on par with the original formula. I gave the original formula an 8.5/10 s0 it was very solid. I just felt as if there should've been more improvement in some areas.

The cheapest value was found on IllPumpYouUp.com for around $27 for 30 servings. Most other online retailers were selling for $1-2 more which is still within $1 a serving. Overall anytime a pre-workout formula is found under $1 per serving its a good value - just talking price not any other factors. If your looking for an energy/focus formula then I'd definitely give this a try.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion.... maybe I had expectations too high but for this new formula. When compared to the original I felt it was on par without many improvements even with the change with some ingredients. This is still a very solid formula that will definitely increase your energy/focus while training. Coming in at under $1 a serving helps its cause especially coming from a reputable company.
    • Green Apple: 8/10

Other Prices:
    AllStarHealth   $23.99
    Ill Pump You Up   $26.95
    Amazon   $28.33

July 30, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Pretty Good Pumps
    • Failed To Meet Expectations

This preworkout delivered in most of the crucial preworkout areas, but wasn't as strong as I expected.

Hey SR, here today to review RCSS's new formula of their preworkout Yeah Buddy. I have used a lot of RCSS products and I have always been happy, they are a very reputable company deliver solid ingredients and products in my opinion. I workout first thing in the morning fasted before work, and I am not a morning person so I constantly have a preworkout on hand to help me wake up and hit the gym hard. When I saw this new formula I really wanted to give this a try.

Props to RCSS for a fully disclosed ingredient profile. This is definitely aimed to be a high stim, energy, and focus preworkout. We have 4 g of Citrulline for pumps, 2 g of Beta Alanine which is a little low, 550 mg of Choline for focus, a very big blend of 420 mg of caffeine in an extended release blend, 200 mg of Advantra Z which I like because I am cutting, and 100 mg each of Teacrine and Dynamine each to enhance energy and focus. When I look at this profile I am very impressed with the energy, stim, and focus ingredients which are crucial in preworkouts for me. I don't mind that the citrulline is a little low as pumps aren't that important for me, but the 2 g of beta alanine I do wish was a little higher. Overall though, I definitely thought the profile looked intense and was ready to give it a try.

I had the green apple flavor, and it was great. I usually hate green apple as it's overly sweet and artificial tasting a lot of the time, but they nailed it. Mixability was great, no foaming or grittiness. Dosing was before working out, easy enough.

So, this delivered in just about every way I can think of, but just less than I thought it would. I felt an increase in energy and focus that hit pretty quick and lasted throughout my workout, but considering the ingredients I just thought it would be more. I felt an uptick in focus as well, but nothing new in comparison to other preworkouts with Teacrine, nothing new from the Dynamine. The energy helped me complete my workouts with energy, but I did notice a little decrease in endurance and number of reps, etc. It's noteworthy when I switched to a different preworkout after taking this I got beta alanine tingles again where they were absent with this. Surprisingly, I did get a decent pump on this most days, and I usually don't respond well to just citrulline so that was nice. Overall, I felt this was a good preworkout that helped me, but I have had too many others perform better.

Very fairly priced at $28 for 30 servings. Usually good preworkouts come in at about $1 a serving or over so to come in under is very good.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This works, I'm just surprised as to how much because maybe I built this up in my head, it was stim overload, etc. who knows. This is a great company and may very well work for you better, but I would rate this as just above average.

Overall
    Overall
    6.1
    5.7
      July 26, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Endurance Boost
    • Failed To Meet Expectations

What's Up SR community today I am reviewing Ronnie Coleman's PWO "Yeah Buddy". The first thing that made me interested in this product was the warning on the front claiming that it is a potent PWO only for intermediate or higher lifters. I mean yeah it is a warning but that make me want to try it even more. It started out pretty good for the first week or so but then as I grew tolerance it just was not up to par.

L-citrulline Malate (4000mg) - there is one difference between this and L-citrulline, and that is the addition of malaic acid. According to BB.com when you increase malate levels in your body you increase energy at the same time. This is said to improve blood flow levels to the muscle as well as improving the delivery of nutrients to the muscles being used. A recent study list on BB.com states that long term use of citrulline malate results in increased max grip strength and increase lower body power levels

Beta Alanine (2000mg) - This is known to give you the extra boost in the gym allowing you to complete the extra reps that you desire throughout the workouts. Research suggests that it may increase your workloads about 8-12 repetitions.

Choline Bitartrate (550mg) - this is meant to improve your overall performance in the gym with INTENSE workouts. Research supports the supplementation of choline as long as you are depleting your body. Most studies have been done on marathon runners, but the results do suggest that people who use choline supplements have less fatigue, and more energy toward the end of the workouts.

Advantara Z Citrus Aurantium Extract (200mg) There is very weak evidence to support the claims of this ingredient. Overall it is meant to improve fat loss in individuals who supplement with this ingredient

Thacrine (100mg) - I have mentioned this in the past but this is very good on its own but when it is combine with caffeine it works even better. This is know to help improve overall energy and focus without the dizziness, shakiness, and other effects that caffeine alone may give.

Caffiene Anhydrous and Encapfeine (420mg) - ENERGY

Methylliberine (100mg), and adhatoda vasica (50mg)

As far as taste goes I really enjoyed the flavor I got. The flavor was Sour Berry which normally seems like something I would not enjoy. It was easy to drink with 10-12 oz of water. One little downside was that if you didn't continue to mix this there was definite settling at the bottom of the cup. As far as dosing, I though it was appropriate. One scoop was equal to 9 grams of powder which lasted me working out 5-6 days a week for 4 weeks.

I always go to the gym in the morning since I normally work at 10am, so therefore I usually take my PWO on a nearly empty stomach (only protein shake in my system, maybe a banana). This alone I figure would give me greatest effects of the PWO I take. For the first week I really felt a good boost of energy throughout my whole body. I felt I was able to lift long and hard and keep up with the weights I normally push. As weeks 2 and 3 came along I felt that it was definitely losing the touch. There was always an original boost of energy but as I went through the workout I felt there was nothing left. I wanted there to be the extra boost to give me the energy and mental focus to always push more and push harder, this just didn't happen. I felt no change in the next week as I finished the product. As for being a "potent" PWO, ehh maybe if you are a real beginner to these supplements, but for me who has been in the weight room for a long time I needed more. I know that I am generally pretty tolerant to stimulant based PWO, but I have taken those that get me crazy in the gym. I thought the biggest downside of this product is when I took it working out later in the day after work. There was a few instances where I decided to go to the gym after my work day hoping that my PWO would do the job to get me through the 1-2 hour workout. Yeah.. just wasn't there yet again. I felt I was always wanting more with this PWO and may be it is the low dose of Beta alanine that didn't work, or maybe it was some of the other ingredients that didn't blend with me. Whatever it was after tolerance was built, it just felt like I was drinking a cup of coffee. In regards to some other effects I felt it may have helped me shed a few pounds and since I have enough difficulty in doing so I was happy some of the results this PWO gave me.

On RC website the same tub of 30 servings was listed at $29.99 which is actually very good pricing for a PWO. As far as other sites go muscleandfitness.com and amazon.com has the same pricing options with amazon prime being about one dollar less. I could not find this product on bodybuilding.com but I found many other of the RC series. If anyone finds this on the BB.com website please comment below if there is a drastic difference in price.

Side Effects

Minor increase in bowel movements, nothing major.

Conclusion

Overall this is an average PWO that may be good for beginners but just was not there for me. It work for the first few weeks but after tolerance was built in weeks 3 and 4 there was minimal boost left. There was still an energy boost which kept me awake and alert and I did think it helped me lose some minor weight. In my experiences there may be some better PWO out there especially if you are into Beta Alanine since this one has a semi-low dose than others that worked for me. As always do your own research before taking any product.
    • Sour Berry: 8/10

July 25, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Pretty Good Pumps
    • Endurance Boost
    • Failed To Meet Expectations

First, thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series and SR troops for the opportunity to use and review this product.

I love preworkouts. They are easily my favorite supplement, and the wide variety of ingredient profiles and effects that different products provide is a point of intrigue to me. Some products are built for energy, others for pumps or endurance. With that said, one of my favorite things to do is experiment with new preworkouts, and what better product than one by The King himself, Ronnie Coleman.

When I saw this product label, I knew I had to give it a try. With my high stimulant tolerance, I couldn't wait to see if this stim packed, caffeine heavy preworkout would be the holy grail of workout supplements. With that said, lets get into the ingredient profile.

L-citrulline Malate - 4,000mg
    L-Citrulline is a well documented and researched workout supplement. It's primary use is to increase blood flow to muscles, which help to increase pumps. L-Citrulline Malate is essentially just a form of Citrulline combined with malic acid. The benefits of malic acid are still being researched, but have shown that when combined with Citrulline, it helps to increase muscular endurance. At 4,000mg this ingredient is somewhat below the recommended clinical dosage.

Beta Alanine - 2,000mg
    A key ingredient in in most preworkouts, beta alanine is known to increase strength and endurance and has been well researched. While this dosage wont give you too many of those tingles that a lot of people find uncomfortable, it is well below the clinical dosage of 3200mg.

Choline Bitartrate - 550mg
    A focus promoting ingredient, Choline Bitartrate aids in cognitive function and also shows some potential as a mood elevator. The recommended clinical dosage is 250-1000mg. At 550mg this ingredient meets the recommended dosage

Sustained Release Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous and Encapfeine) - 420mg
    A huge dosage of caffeine to increase energy and alertness. Encapfeine is a form of caffeine layered in microbeads, causing it to take longer for the body to process, effectively extending the release of the caffeine into your bloodstream. The benefits to having an extended release caffeine is to reduce the side effects of jitters and nervousness, as well as to sustain energy throughout the duration of the workout as opposed to receiving an immediate boost.

Advantra Z (30% Synephrine) - 200mg
    An interesting inclusion here, Advantra Z is an ingredient containing bitter orange (citrus aurantium) and synephrine. Bitter orange extract contains a class of adrenergic amines which suppress hunger, increase metabolism, and facilitates amino acid uptake. Synephrine also has similar affects and is primarily used as a metabolism booster. It would appear the inclusion of Advantra Z is meant to boost metabolism in order to help absorb the other ingredients, as well as aid in fat loss.

Teacrine - 100mg
    The patented form of theacrine, an energy supplement that the body is unable to build a tolerance to. Teacrine is the tasteless form of theacrine, which is said to have a bitter, earthy flavor.

Dynamine - 100mg
    The patented form of Methylliberine, Dynamine is a stimulant with a very similar molecular structure as theacrine. Dynamine is used as an energy boosting stimulant.

This product also contains Adhatoda Vasica, a plant extract primarily used in medications to treat respiratory infections and open airways. I am unsure of what purpose this ingredient serves in this product, and I have been unable to find any answers in my research of this ingredient.

As you can see, Yeah Buddy contains a very stim heavy profile, with pump, endurance, and focus ingredients either underdosed or not present at all.

Taste - 6/10:
    Let me just start by saying I am very picky about the taste of my preworkout. I struggle to get through a preworkout that tastes bad, and therefore put a lot of value on this category. I requested and received the Strawberry Lemonade flavor, and I was disappointed. The taste was not unbearable, but it had a slight aftertaste that to me, caused the flavor to taste like the old PEZ candy. Without the novelty dispenser with my favorite cartoon character on it, the flavor just wasn't worth it.

Mixability:
    I mixed this product both in water bottles and shaker bottles and never had any issues with mixability. A couple hard shakes completely dissolved the powder.

Dosing:
    One scoop in 10 ounces of water seemed to balance the taste enough for me to muscle through it.

And now for the main event! As always, I like to breakdown my preworkout into three separate categories to better describe the effects.

Energy - 7/10
    I know, I know, I was as surprised as you are. I thought for sure this high stim preworkout would blow steam from my ears and leave me curling the entire dumbbell rack. That just wasn't the case. In fact, the first few times I used this product it had an opposite effect, leaving me tired and unable to focus. I have heard of some people complaining about similar effects when taking high amounts of stimulants, which to me never seemed physiologically possible. Yet I experienced it myself and would have never believed it before. The next few days I reduced my dosage to a half scoop and faired much better. I began to feel the energy boost and was able to power through my workouts. After about a week, I switched back to taking full scoops and found that I no longer suffered from the effects of overstimulation. However, even after assessing my tolerance and working my way back to the full scoop, I never felt a huge energy boost from this product. Maybe this was due to the fact that an unknown portion of the 420mg caffeine dose was an extended release caffeine. I can say though that I never experienced any jitters or anxiousness throughout the use of this product. After looking at the ingredient profile, I thought for sure I would be dealing with those side effects, but they were never an issue.

Endurance - 8.5/10
    For me, this is the area where this product truly shined. Aside from the first few days, I was easily able to push through my typical two hour workouts, as well as a three hour chest session one day. While the energy boost may not have been incredible, it was smooth and sustained, fueling me all the way through the end. I also found myself pushing more reps and finishing my sets with much less muscle fatigue than usual.

Focus - 4/10
    This product's biggest weakness came in the category that I value the most. Bodybuilding is hard. It is grueling both physically AND mentally. Some days you just don't want to be in the gym. Some days you have to fight with yourself to get a workout in, all the while pushing away thoughts of what else you could be doing, or how much you are hurting, etc. The best way to overcome this is with a preworkout that is capable of helping you lock in and giving you that tunnel vision that drives you through each set. I never experienced that with this product, which was not surprising considering there did not appear to be any focus enhancing ingredients in the profile. The only ingredient that promoted any kind of cognitive benefits was the caffeine, which helped more to clear mental fog than to actually promote focus.

Also worth mentioning is I was able to achieve some pretty good pumps from this product. Certainly better than I expected with the underdosed Citrulline malate.

$30 for 30 servings. I've paid less for more, and I've paid more for less. All in all I would say that this is a pretty fair value.

Side Effects

The first few uses of this product I suffered from what I can only think was an overdose on stimulants. Rather than pick me up, it had an opposite effect, leaving me tired and drained. After reducing the dosage for a week, I worked my way back up to the full dose and had no issues after that.

Conclusion

Overall, I was happy with the endurance benefits of this product, but the energy and focus failed to meet my expectations. While this isn't a bad product, and may be more effective for others, it just didn't do the job for me.
    • Strawberry Lemonade: 6/10

July 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Energy
    • Pretty Good Pumps
    • Great Value
    • Endurance Boost

This is Ronnie Coleman 8x time Mr Olympia champs pre-work but in a new formula. Looking for energy, pumps, and endurance this is where it's at.

First off I want to thank Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I was able to try the first version of Yeah Buddy and really liked that. When I saw they changed the formula and it looked better I knew this was something I had to try. With the way the original version affected me I figured this would be just as strong if not stronger. After seeing this new formula I figured this would have me screaming Yeah Buddy instead of just saying yeah buddy.

This has a new formula. Just from the looks of this new formula it looks pretty good and has some good dosages they use. They use a new ingredient called Dynamine which helps with energy and focus.
      4G L-Citrulline Malate
      Extended Release Energy
      Only 1 Scoop Needed
      Non-Crash Formula
      Laser Focus
      cGMP Certified
      Manufactured in the U.S.A.

Dynamine is the newest ingredient in high impact energy, mood and focus. Dynamine is methylliberine, a purine alkaloid found in the kucha tea leaf. Its molecular structure is similar to theacrine (aka TeaCrine ) and is believed to behave in similar ways in the body. Like theacrine, methylliberine may amplify feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating receptors and other key neurotransmitters, inhibiting adenosine receptors, all without elevating heart rate or blood pressure.

L-Citrulline is converted to L-Arginine in the body, leading to increases in both L-Arginine and nitric oxide. This ingredient acts to Increase production of nitric oxide which promotes vascular dilation, which helps support normal oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body. That means PUMPS!

Caffeine is about as tried and true as it gets in the energy department. Everyone is aware of the energy and focus benefits from caffeine but caffeine has also been proven in studies to increase athletic performance. Yeah Buddy contains a strong 420mg dose of both fast acting and extended release caffeine to avoid the dreaded pre workout crash.

Beta-Alanine is a pre-cursor to carnosine. It joins with the amino acid histidine through a peptide bond to form carnosine in the muscle. Muscle carnosine is the major buffering agent, or neutralizer, of hydronium ions that lead to muscle fatigue and failure. By increasing the amount of carnosine in the muscle, CarnoSyn beta-alanine both increases an athlete's peak performance and supports muscle recovery.*

TeaCrine is a patent-pending compound containing pure theacrine, which can be found in natural sources such as the Camellia assamica varkucha tealeaf, coffee and certain exotic fruits. A nature-identical compound, TeaCrine delivers energy, mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood. It does not increase heart rate or blood pressure and is not a stimulant

I had the strawberry lemonade. What an improvement they did on flavoring. With other original the flavor had a real strong chemical taste right away you would notice. With this you get no bad chemical taste at all which is really nice. This has a nice refreshing strawberry lemonade flavor to it. Nothing that is to sweet or over powering. This is something you will really enjoy drinking. This is for sure a big improvement they made on flavoring.

Mixing was no issue at all with this. Mixed up real well and no left over pieces or sediment left over in your shaker cup. With this all you will need is 1 scoop. Take it about 15-20mins before workout.

The biggest difference I noticed from this was the energy I got from it. With the original I thought that was almost to strong and did make me feel a bit jittery from it. With this new formula it has about the same amount of caffeine at 420mg which is a pretty hefty amount. This is amount is a bit more than I care to have. With the new formula this did not hit me nearly as hard and never felt real jittery at all. This gave me more of a smooth like energy. I think maybe because of the time release caffeine it has was why this did not hit me as hard. I think with the original it did not have the time release and would hit you all at once and that is what made it feel to strong and made me jittery. I do think the energy this gave me was pretty good and did last a fairly long time which was nice considering I usually workout around 2 hours or so. With the amount of caffeine they use 420mg I thought this would have hit me a lot harder than it did. It was still enough to where I could feel it and know it was working and woke me up more.

My endurance from this I thought was decent. I felt this helped give me that extra boost of energy I needed half way through my workouts and be able to do a couple extras reps when needed on a few of my sets. Overall it was ok on helping with endurance but I think it could have been a little better than it was.

Pumps from this I thought were so so. There were a lot of times I could hardly feel them and if I did they never lasted very long. I figured they would be a lot better than they were and maybe to much but that for sure was not the chase. I did notice I was more vascular from this so that part of it works really well I thought.

What I would like to see added to this which I think would really help is some creatine . I thought my overall strength gains from this were not real great. I feel I maintained more than anything and after awhile I felt that some of my strength was down a little from where I was at before I started this. When they released his first pre-workout Myo-Blitz XS before yeah buddy the focus from it I thought was really good and was really looking forward to that with this product. The overall focus part from this I thought was just so so. I never had that laser like focus or tunnel vision I would have liked. At times it was a bit harder to really block out other stuff and really focus better on my workouts. I think the focus part could be a lot better I think.

With this new formula I found this to be a lot better on my stomach and did not cause me any upset stomach issues like the original version did.

Right now the cheapest I am finding this is on amazon for $29.99 for 30 servings. The price they had listed at $19.99 on muscleandstrength.com is not that price anymore and it is now $29.99. So basically a dollar a servings. I don't think that is to bad a price for what you are getting.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a decent product. Was it better than the original version yes and no. There were somethings I liked better and somethings I did not with the original than with this new version. With the new version it for sure did not wow me in terms of effectiveness. On paper the new ingredient profile does look a lot better but did not work as well as I thought it would. I still think this is a decent product and worth giving a try. Maybe it was just me but I thought this would have been a lot better than it was. I am sure there will be a lot of people out there that will use this and will really like it. I was just not wowed by it and probably will pass on using it again. Again I want to give a big shout out to Ronnie Coleman for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
      • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10

July 5, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Amazing Energy
      • Pretty Good Pumps
      • Great Value
      • Endurance Boost

A banging energy product with some good added benefits like pump and endurance for a great price!

What is going on guys? I am very excited to write this pre-workout review because I have the up most respect for Ronnie Coleman and have high expectations with anything attached to his name. I obviously chose to try this product because of Ronnie Coleman and all of his accomplishments throughout his career. I would like to thank Ronnie and SR for making this review possible and without further delay lets dive right in!

4g of Citrulline Malate: This is a good dose of pump (but a great dose would be 6g or higher)

2g of Beta-Alanine: This can greatly increase endurance and 2g is a healthy dose, however most individuals experience the greatest benefit with 3.2g or even more.

550mg of Choline bitrate: A focus/ cognitive aid. I like seeing multiple supplements in one product that help with focus and concentration. I find that it makes me feel more invested into every rep.

420mg of Caffeine Anhydrous and Encapfeine: They developed this into a sustained release caffeine blend so that it would give you energy throughout your entire workout instead of giving you the full power in one blow at the beginning. I personally prefer a sustained released energy stimulant as opposed to the traditional 'slap in the face' with regular caffeine.

100mg of theacrine: It's described as a way to boost your energy and focus without all the jittery side effects. It has been a long-standing component in the traditional Chinese tea known as kucha and when combined with caffeine can help take out the bad side effects that some people experience with caffeine (like dizziness, jitters, and elevated heart rate).

100mg of Methylliberine: Also known as Dynamine, is a pure alkaloid compound structurally related to caffeine that functions to boost energy, focus, mood & oxygen uptake.

50mg of Adhotoda Vasica: a plant commonly used to treat respiratory tract ailments, open up the airways, and improve breathing.

Like I said above, this product appears to have more of an impact on energy with its stimulants than pump or endurance. As a whole though, like the label and the fact that all these areas are at least addressed even if citrulline malate and beta alanine is a little underdosed.

Taste: Strawberry Lemonade was very refreshing. It wasn't an overpowering flavor, but rather a more simple taste that I enjoyed ore than some of the more 'complex flavors' out there like super mountain berry explosion or something.

Mixibilty: very quality powder that gave me no mixing issues. I used a standard shaker bottle with about 8 ounces of water.

Dosage: 1 scoop 10 minutes before my workout. The product explicitly says to not take more than one scoop every day, most likely due to the high caffeine content.

Pump: Above average, but nothing 'amazing'. I was actually expecting the pump to be worse based on the amount of Citrulline Malate but I was impressed. Vascularity was definitely evident and I felt 'juiced up' for my entire workout.

Endurance: Once again above average performance for this category. There was a clear endurance boost that allowed me to hit more sets after I normally hit my 'wall' during a workout. I did not have any beta alanine tingles however because I am used to taking 3g+ of Beta alanine.

Energy: THIS IS WHERE THE PRODUCT SHINES! The energy jolt was a slap in the face and that sustained energy release kept it coming for my wholeeee workout. I was blown away by the rush of energy I received shortly after consuming it. I get into the gym after a long 10-11 hour day in the hot sun at work, so mentally and physically I'm absolutely dead, but this thing revved me up every single time. I LOVED the energy portion of this product.

Focus: Very average, I didn't feel like anything really changed here.

You can get this product for $19.99 on MuscleandStregnth.com which comes out to 67 cents per serving. For an energy pre workout with a little extra stuff thrown in there this is a GREAT DEAL!

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

A great energy product with good pumps and endurance for a GREAT price. I will definitely be purchasing this one in the future.