Ranks #4 (better than 99%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Yeah Buddy is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
ARTICLES

November 20, 2016

• I Aint Never Seen No Blue Lemons

Im a 25 year old firefighter from Ohio. I have been into weightlifting for awhile and trying/using different supplements has always been something I've enjoyed. I workout and use supplements from 4-6 times a week.

The pump I get while using this is actually pretty good. What they use for the pump in this is Carnosyn (beta-alanine) which is dosed at 2,000mg and definitely gave me the tingly feeling in my hands which I personally love. The L-Citrulline dose is 1,000mg which I find fair and the agmass is at 500mg which is an ingredient I really like for getting pumps. They use Choline bitartate and theacrine for focus in this. Honestly no matter what product tries to provide focus I never really feel some crazy focus but these ingredients definitely don't make the product bad. The caffeine is dosed at 420mg which is getting kinda high for me but what I really like is that it is timed released. Its great because you don't get a giant surge of energy then crash halfway through your lift. The last portion of the product is 82.5 mg of what they call the "Yeah Buddy Bomb". It includes ingredients such as synephrine hcl, yohimbine hcl and others. I like to think this is the part that pumps me up as Im in my car waiting to go destroy my lift.

The flavor I purchased was Electric Lemonade. The taste was fantastic. The strange part is I didnt find it to be very lemonade tasting. Its a great flavor but I found it to be closer to a blue raspberry flavor with a hint of citrus. When mixed it is a bright blue. Its mixes perfect and Ive never noticed any clumps or powder collect at the bottom, even after sitting for about 10-15 minutes. I found for myself that one scoop worked perfect and once I got past a heaping scoop it became a little too intense for me.

I found this product to work great. It gave me an awesome pump, the extended caffeine provided solid energy throughout my whole lift. I felt that this product worked just as well the first time I took as it did the last dose I got out of it which is great cause not too many products can do that. I never had a bad lift with this.

I got this on a special sale which was $30 with a free bottle of Agmass and free shipping which is an amazing value. But I usually see this product go for around $35 with no specials. Because of how well it works I think that is still a good value. If you are a user of Ronnie Coleman's supplement app there are very frequent sales.

Side Effects

Im happy to report that I experienced no negative side effects throughout my experience with this preworkout. My only issue I had was that if I used over a heaping scoop it was a little too intense for me but that is not a side effect just getting the dosing right. Several other people I know who tried this product also reported they experienced no side effects.

Conclusion

Overall I highly recommend this preworkout to anyone who enjoys a solid and potent preworkout. If your a newbie to preworkouts Id probably start with half a scoop but if your a seasoned supplement taker then Id go for a full scoop. Keep an eye out for sales on this and give it a try. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did and find yourself getting some solid results during your use.

This is my first review on this website so I will answer my new guy questions here:

1. I found out about SR from using google to look up supplement reviews for myself.

2. I wanted to write this review because I would like to become a member to this website and this is the preworkout I most recently finished.

3. My fitness goal overall is to be on good shape for my job. But I also would like to bulk up and gain more muscle mass.

4. I will be reviewing Muscletech Anarchy, ISO-AMINO, and Legend by Jay Cutler very soon!
  • Electric lemonade: 8/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

September 13, 2016

• Dyes
Like many of us here, I am a stim junkie. While many of you might still be in denial, I have no problem admitting I am a stimulant enthusiast. That is why Yeah Buddy got my attention in the first place. Isplisgart started a thread saying that it was by far the best thing since we all were taking 3 scoops of Jack3d back in the day. Of course I was going to try it due to all the hype around it.

To start, I like how they are open about most ingredients in here. Decent doses of Citrulline, agmatine, and beta-alanine. Although they could all be at double their dose in Yeah Buddy, they are enough to work. I like the addition of choline and Theacrine. Now there are 420mg of mixed caffeine in here, both in an anhydrous form and also in a time released form.

Then you have the blend of some hefty stims added in Yeah Buddy Bomb Blend, which is what initially generated hype around this.

Some would be able to getr away with half a scoop if they are sensitive to stims.

Mix and taste are fine, 1 scoop and no sediment at all. Great!

The Cherry Limeade flavor was not very enjoyable. It was pretty strong and I usually had to chug it down quickly. Too much flavor can be hurtful sometimes I guess. Kind of sad since every other RCSS product is top-notch in flavor(Pro-Antium is AMAZING)

Focus(8/10)
The focus on this one was pretty good. Sadly though I can't compare it to MAN Gameday. Mind muscle connection was good, and I didn't tend to lose focus in the gym, but it didn't have that "wow" factor like Gameday did.

Pumps(7/10)
While I did get some extra pumps, it wasn't anything special. Probably due to the lower doses of agmatine and citrulline. Decent, but not great.

Energy(8.5/10)
Now for a stim-junkie, this was above average for sure when comparing to your basic pre-workouts. My girlfriend noticed that I was a lot more hyper after the gym than usual. Not bouncing off the walls crazy, but getting things done quicker and talking a bit faster. It wasn't as intense as Stimul8 was back when I took it for the first few times, but Yeah Buddy was strong enough to make me/others notice that it doing its job, which doesn't happen that often to me nowadays.

You can get this for a little under $30. For 30 servings, this is a solid deal. RCSS products are usually priced well, and this is no exception. I wouldn't mind paying for it.

If you only need 1/2 scoop, then this should be in your shopping cart the next time you are looking for a pre-workout.

Side Effects

Some long lasting energy post-workout. Depends on stim-tolerance.

Conclusion

Ronnie's products are by no means a joke. There is some actual effort behind their products and they are never a waste of money imo. Yeah Buddy is no different. While it did not blow me away, it was pretty enjoyable to run. Besides the taste, I would say this is worth the money, although there is slight room for improvement.

Worth trying to get your fix if you are a stim-junkhead like me.
  • Cherry Limeade: 6/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

August 25, 2016

• Slight Crash

First off, thank you to Ronnie and his team for participating in the TROOP program. Secondly, my apologies for taking a little longer to finish this tub. I was out of the country for two weeks. But lets dive on in and see how "YEAH BUDDY" did in my stack.

I think the main ingredient that sticks out here is the 420mg of caffeine over everything else. This may shock some people like wow I could never take that much, but it's a slow release blend so it doesn't all hit you at once, thankfully. Yeah Buddy is comprised of four different categories, Pump/Endurance, Focus, extended release caffeine and yeah buddy bomb. I'd say my favorite is the pump/endurance blend. It comes at you with 1,000mg of citrulline, 2,000mg of beta alaline and 500mg of AGMASS.

Taste
This was hard for me. I received the cherry limeade flavor, which I was excited about because I used to be a fiend for Minute Maid Cherry Limeade back in the day. So directions say to mix it with 8-12 ounces of water per scoop (i feel like most PWO's are 6-8ounces). So the first time I took 1.5 scoops in 10oz of water, mistake. It was way too overpowering and actually hard to down. So after that I would take 1.5 scoops in 12oz of water. It was still a tad bit overpowering, but cherry limeade is going to be sweet regardless of how you make it in my opinion. Some days I even tried to dilute it with more water but it didn't make much of a difference. Overall though it was drinkable, just make sure you use enough water per scoop.

Mixability
No complaints on the mixability. Slight residue at the bottom of the shaker afterwards but that happens with everything.

I dosed this at 1.5 scoops. I can handle stims and 1.5 felt really nice for me.

I was a little worried here about what to expect. There is so much caffeine in this blend I wasn't sure what was going to happen. It hit me decently hard once it started to quick in. I most felt tingles on the tops of my hands and slightly in the face. I'm already a pretty vascular guy, but this made my forearms and shoulders distinctly more noticeable while I was taking this product.

You can pick this up for $27.95 online (w/o shipping) for 30/servings. I feel that it's a pretty solid price, just under $1 a serving.

Side Effects

The first day I took this I actually crashed pretty hard. I typically don't crash after workouts. This happened a few times, but it only resulted in a quick nap. If I had to attribute it to anything, it would be the slow caffeine release.

Conclusion

I'd pick this up again. I really enjoyed the cherry limeade. My only con is that sometimes I would have to add extra water if I couldn't handle the sweetness that day. But overall I loved the pumps and tingles it gave me. I'm not sure I would try a different flavor though after reading some other reviews. I feel like your best bet is the cherry limeade.
  • Cherry Limeade: 6/10

July 31, 2016

• I Aint Never Seen No Blue Lemons

I found out about SR on other message boards. I want to share my experience with supplements honestly on a website that doesn't have an agenda. I'm currently bulking in preparation for an amateur bodybuilding show in a few months. I've been training with weights for 5 years now but recently I have made the switch to bodybuilding. I plan to review all supplements that I will take in my contest prep.

Yeah Buddy has 4 main ingredient categories; Pump & Endurance, Focus, Extended Release Caffeine and the "Yeah Buddy Bomb". All in all it's a pretty strong label. It has seven stimulants, no muscle building ingredients, 420mg of caffeine.

-Pump & Endurance has 2,000mg of Beta-Alanine, 1,000mg L-Citruline and 500mg Agmatine Sulfate. They recently switched their formula from HydroMax to the Citruline and Agmatine to provide a better pump.
-Focus consists of a Bitartrate and Theacrine.
-Extended Release Caffeine contains two forms of Caffeine (appropriately).
-"Yeah Buddy Bomb" is a blend of various compounds that will keep you both alert, burning fat for fuel through Synephrine HCL. It also contains Phenylethylamine which triggers the release of adrenaline and dopamine.

I would consider it a well rounded mix all in all.

I have only tried the Sour Berry and Electric Lemonade flavors, both of which taste as you would expect. Sour Berry tastes incredibly sour and somewhat like fruit, it mixes well and the taste is manageable. Electric Lemonade is significantly better tasting, while it still tastes slightly sour, its much like any other lemonade.
It mixes well in water, juices or powerade, I would recommend taking it with 4-6 oz of your choice of liquid instead of the standard 8-10 oz. This is a real "one scooper" without question. Yeah Buddy is not a preworkout that you will build a tolerance to quickly.

This is without question, my favorite preworkout that I've taken. with only one scoop it delivers enough of a stimulant that isn't overbearing but definitely powerful enough to feel. The pumps that you get from it feel similar to a pump product and the endurance/focus feels as good, if not better than, a stimulation based preworkout, it provides the best of both sides.

However, should you choose to ramp it up to two scoops the amount of tingling with become very strong and the pumps significantly stronger. When taking two scoops I felt locked in mentally and have the energy to back up that mindset.

I prefer one scoop on regular training days, but during heavy training you can never go wrong with two.

Yeah Buddy goes for around $0.96 per serving on most websites. As far as preworkouts go it is easily available and reasonably priced.

Side Effects

I never encountered any side effects other than those typically associated with preworkouts, I would note however that I have upped my water to compensate for the slight amount of dehydration it causes me.

Conclusion

I've said it once and I'd say it again, I think it is one of the best and most rounded supplements that I have tried. I personally believe that it is stronger than regular strength C4, Mr. Hyde and ION. It's relatively cheap, available and effective. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to try something new!
  • Electric lemonade: 7/10
  • Sour Berry: 4/10

July 1, 2016

• Horrible Taste Of Electric Lemonade

My apologies for taking so long but my life has been an absolute roller coaster and not in a good way. This Is RCSS newest preworkout and if youre a stim junkie then this is for you. Really enjoyed it. Now onto the review

One of the better fromulas Ive tried hands down. 2000mg of Carnosyn Beta Alanine, 1000mg of Citrulline and 500mg of Agmass Agmatine. Pretty solid pump and endurance blend. The beta alanine is short of 3200 but but its higher than the 1600 alot of companies use. The 550mg of Choline Bitrate and 50mg of Theacrine combine to deliver some solid focus with some occasional tunnel vision. 420mg of Caffeine is double what im used to and it hit me pretty good but its extended release so it wasnt like a brick to the face. The 82.5mg blend of the Yeah Buddy bomb is a mixture unlike anything ive seen. Its a prop blend and for once I agree with the prop blend here because this is the most intense 82mg ive ever put in my body. The ingredient list is top notch but its missing a little creatine, that would make it complete

Had the Electric Lemonade flavor. Pretty bad tasting and I was honestly surprised because everything else RCSS makes tastes fantastic. Ill chalk it up to the ingredients causing the taste but still pretty bad. The powder mixed well no leftover powder or anything. Dosing had me confused. It was 1 scoop in 8 to 12 oz of water but it didnt say how many minute prior to workout so i just went with the standard 30.

8.5/10

Energy: 10/10
Incredible the amount of energy that this product delivers. About 20 minutes after drinking you could feel the energy hitting you. I would start to get a slight headache and I would get a funny taste in my mouth and nose like I always do from caffeine and then it was like a rocket. Never did I run short on energy in the gym while on this. At times it was almost too much. When I would workout at 5 I would take this at 430 and my body and mind wouldnt let me go to sleep until 3 or 4 am.

Focus: 8/10
Very good focus. Sometimes it was like tunnel vision but at other times my body was so hyped up on caffeine that I simply couldnt bring myself to keep myself on the tast at hand. Id say 24 of the 30 scoops delivered phenominal focus the other 6 i just wasnt into. Not entirely the supplements fault but didnt get that boost those days

Pump: 7.5/10
Decent pumps standalone but not the best that Ive had from a Preworkout powder. Biceps and Triceps always had a nice full feel to them but I couldnt get my quads or chest to get the same feeling when I used just Yeah Buddy. The pumps I got were good just not enough but this product is about energy more than pump in my mind.

27.95 for 30 servings. Less than a dollar a serving is tough to beat especially for a good product

Side Effects

Slight insomnia, a rapid heartbeat and jitters all to be expected but one thing i noticed was this product made me so incredibly thirsty

Conclusion

Fantastic product from a fantastic company. The energy was unlike anything Ive ever felt. Its definitely a powerhouse and not for the stim sensitive. Its definitely worth a shot and I wouldnt hesitate to use this product again

Overall
Overall
9.1
9.8
  June 21, 2016

• Horrible Taste Of Electric Lemonade

Firstly thanks to Ronnie for supporting the TROOPS as always

A lot to list here so easier to check out the label on the product page. YB does feature branded supplements like CarnoSYn, Amass, Teacrine which is good to see. Agmatine is under dosed at 500mg, but when combined with Stacked NO, pump is perfect. I only use pump products on arm days anyway.L-citrulline is also underdressed at 1g, but I definitely was not lacking in endurance when using this. The real benefits can be attributed to the contents of the 82mg prop blend. I really dont like prop blends but I can't argue with the effectiveness of this one, and so I am not going to mark it down. Interesting that yohimbine HCl is in the prop blend: I dont have any sides with that but some may do.

Product mixed very easily. I was sent 2 tubs in error and so had both the electric lemonade and sour berry. The sour berry was drinkable but the electric lemonade was quite disgusting. I also really did not like the heavy use of dyes in both (sam with Ronnies pump product Stacked NO). However the effectiveness of the product was so good, that like the prop blend I am willing to overlook that. Which is better, a PWO that tastes nice but works just OK, or a PWO that doesn't taste good but is highly effective? As for dosage I never felt the need to take more than 1 scoop. I did frequently combine it with a scoop of Stacked NO and that was a GREAT combo for arm days.

The focus, energy and endurance with YB was simply outstanding, I would say just slightly better than the very best PWOs I have used. No real jitters either - despite there being 420mg of caffeine in there, its slow release. On its own not so much pump, but combined with Ronnies Stacked NO, the pumps were outstanding. The focus I experienced was really excellent but I cant pin that down to a single ingredient since there are so many components in the prop blend.

YB is available from several places at $28, some with free shipping (check Amazon sellers). At $1/serving this represents the best value supplement out there right now. At $2/serving I would be a buyer. At $1/serving its outstanding.

Side Effects

Blue tongue...

Conclusion

Heavy dyes, horrible taste, prop blend, but I dont care - the effectiveness of this product overrides all that. My #1 PWO right now for effectiveness, and all at $1/serving.
  • Electric lemonade: 1/10
  • Sour Berry: 4/10

7.1
  June 20, 2016

If there is one thing I realize about myself it is that I am extremely stim tolerant. I have a wack sleep schedule, usually stay up for 24-36 hours at a time and sometimes 3-4 hours is as close as I get to a full nights rest. That being said effective preworkouts are hard for me to come by, most of the time I count it as a win if it can keep me from yawning between sets. I was really excited to try out this profile, hoping for a real kick in the pants from RCSS.

The profile here is pretty straight forward and basic. It has a couple grams of Beta-Alanine, a gram of L-Citrulline, half a gram of Agmatine, some Choline Bitartrate, Teacrine, 420mg combined caffeine and slow release caffeine, and the "Yeah Buddy Bomb" prop blend for energy. This blend includes Synephrine, Higenamine, Phenethylamine, Yohimbine, and Adhatoda Vasica. This last ingredient I am not familiar with and the only workout-type benefts I could find were for respiratory relief. With this blend being a grand total of 82.5mg I wonder how beneficial these ingredients are.

The Cherry Limeade flavor was pretty good overall and mixed well in the mini shaker. I had no complaints and it tasted pretty good.

Now I was really looking forward to a solid kick in the pants and was expecting something along the lines of Stimul8 as far as high stim PWO effectiveness. Unfortunately I did not really receive the jolt I was looking for. Overall I felt like it kicked just as well or a tiny bit better than a run of the mill PWO but definitely did not meet expectations reading other reviews on this product. Energy levels just werent there. I didn't feel pumped up or stimulated or anything of that nature. I also felt that pumps and endurance weren't on par even though this isn't necessarily marketed for the pumps/ endurance. a single gram of Citrulline and half a gram of Agmatine just didn't cut it, even when I went with a heaping scoop. I never wanted to go over a heaping scoop because I really didn't want to dose 600-800mg of caffeine at a time.

Overall I think that this product is just as good or slightly better than your standard store-bought PWO but it doesn't match up with the caliber of PWO that I am used to seeing on SR.

The value of this product was pretty good if you compare with most others. 30 servings for roughly 30 bucks is a decent overall value compared with traditional PWO. I wouldn't say great because effectiveness plays into that but I would by this over C4 and that ilk of PWO.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I really didn't feel like this product came through as advertised, there was never a YEAH BUDDY!!! moment for me when taking this. I have overall higher expectations and standards for RCSS and this one just didn't hit the mark.
  • Cherry Limeade: 8/10

June 14, 2016

• Focus
  • Drive
  • Dyes

A special thanks to RCSS and Big Ron himself for their continued support of the ER/TROOPS prgram. Today, I talk about the new RCSS pwo appropriately named Yeah Buddy (YB). Anybody who is familiar with the career and success of Ronnie "The King" Coleman himself knows that the two words "Yeah Buddy" create the very phrase we all love hearing when we watch the big man liftin' dem peanuts. Also, lets be honest, I'm sure we've all shouted it out ourselves at one point or another during our workouts. I know I have plenty of times especially when I hit new PRs. At any case, YB was a PWO that caught my attention and I was itching to try it before Ramadan began.

YB's formulation consists of several known ingredients that we see in today's pwo products all too often. These ingredients aid in pump, endurance, focus, energy, and potentially fat loss.

The overall profile includes 2,000mg of beta alanine, 1,000mg of L-citrulline, 500mg of agmatine sulfate, 550mg of choline bitartrate, 50mg of theacrine (TeaCrine), and 420mg of a combination of caffeine anhydrous and a form of time released caffeine.

Continuing further down the profile, we've got an 82.5mg blend that consists of Synephrine HCL, Higenamine HCL, Beta Phenethylamine, Adhatoda Vasica extract, and Yohimbine HCL.

Aside of the blends, I'd say this is a pretty solid profile. My only gripe is that I believe that some ingredients could be dosed higher based on my own preference. For example, I usually prefer at least 1g of agmatine and a little more L-citrulline.

Other than that, this is still an attractive profile of plenty of goods.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

I chose the sour berry flavor and honestly, I wasn't a fan. It was somewhat too chemical-like for me and the flavor itself wasn't too pleasing. It definitely was not the worst thing I've tasted, but in the future, perhaps I'll opt for the electric lemonade or cherry limeade.

The mixability was fine. I never had problems with grit, clumps, or sediment.

Dosing is plain and simple: One scoop about 30 minutes before your workout and start lifting peanuts...errrr...weights.

Every now and then, you get a product that score highly in regard to what you get from it and then some. For me, YB was one of those products to say the least.

Energy (9/10): Holy shiz nuts!!! The energy i got from this product was not only clean and consistent, but it was beyond intense. One scoop and I was throwing weights around like I was in a fight for my life. I was busting out sets upon sets only to be ready for more each and every lift.

Focus (8/10): Solid razor focus throughout. I had some superior tunnel vision and "break dat s**t" mindset that had me honed in on every movement and set without being distracted even by the jams of my music.

Pump (7/10): The pump factor was definitely there as I saw improved vascularity in targeted muscle areas and a better swole feel. However, I will say, the pump could be much improved with some additional agmatine. I added some extra agmatine to the mix after I assessed YB's own pump effect, and the pumps were significantly better. Still, a good pump effect nonetheless.

Endurance (8/10): This was actually surprising as I normally don't get a significant boost in endurance from a pwo. Though, I guess with Yeah Buddy, it's all or nothing. I noticed my fatigue and even DOMS were a lot less especially during my HIT cardio and time under tension sets. I noticed this most on my speed squats and deadlifts. Normally, speed sets with those lifts can leave me on death's door upon finishing them, but with Yeah Buddy, I kept moving like a bulldozer ready to demolish another building. They ain't nothin' but peanuts, so keep yo azz movin'.

In summary, Yeah Buddy hit all the marks with near perfect precision.

The cheapest price I was able to find was 28 dollars from IPYU.com. For thirty servings and one hell of a superior product, this is WELL worth the investment and grabbing a tub would be a great idea if you're looking for a top notch pwo.

Side Effects

Screaming Yeah Buddy more often....can scare some people

LOL

Conclusion

All I can say is "YEAH BUDDY!!!" to Yeah Buddy. This is definitely WarMachine's new Pre-sizzurp of choice and no doubt I'll be using this again in the near future. YB delivers unstoppable energy, razor focus, swole pumps, and "lift it or die" endurance. If you have heard it from big Ron himself, now is the time to feel it.

Now go lift some peanuts.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
  • Sour Berry: 5/10

Overall
Overall
9.4
  June 12, 2016

• Use Of Dyes

What's up SR, another review here. Today I'll be talking about Ronnie Coleman's YEAH BUDDY Preworkout. Thank you for the TROOP Program and RCSS for giving me this opportunity. When I first saw Ronnie's product line I was pretty skeptical. I could name a handful of bodybuilders over the years to put their name on bunk products to just get a paycheck. They usually fail after a couple years or after putting out so many pitiful products they finally decide to make a change but are merely hanging on by a seam. Ronnie Coleman is my favorite all time BB for a handful of reasons. I am really stoked that he didn't follow in line with marketing his name for a paycheck on crappy products. Ronnie Coleman has always been a beast! That old video of him repping 220 lb dumbbell bench press to the 800 lb squat. He is the epitome of a bodybuilder. He has/had the strength, charisma, and the mutated freak monster look( I mean this in all respect, the physique is past godly it would be like the physique of a video game boss). And he was a cop to boot! With all of this being said If this product didn't measure up to the greatness of Ronnie I would gladly have smeared this all over saying how it was a shame to have soiled his legacy with this product and so forth. But guess what?! It measured up and than some. So much to the point that I don't think I'll buy another pre workout. I am going to test Cannibal Ferox to see how they compare but other than that unless Cannibal blows this out of the water by miles(I tried it with one workout I had a free sample and it didn't seem to be as mind blowing as I was told but can I base my opinion off of one workout? No so I shall investigate further.) I will stick with this product for a long time.

Background:
Type of Training:powerlifting and strength
I weigh 205-210
Squat:490
Poverty Bench:345 in gym
Deadlift:530
Bf%: Idgaf whatever will let me achieve 1500+ raw total with wraps
Diet:Carb Backloading
Occupation: Steelworker; picking up heavy parts, grinding, welding, operating overhead cranes, stabalizing the cranes, climbing up and down trucks
Goals: Stay at the same weight maybe lose five pounds and gain strength

This ingredient profile is solid. It is extremely complete. It's not your typical 400mg+ caffeine stimulant pre that boasts about "insane energy". They have 420 mgs of time released caffeine which for me is something I need. ("You don't NEED caffeine Patrick." True but killing a workout than pulling an 11 hour shift makes it a lot easier.) Their pump ingredients seem to be underdosed yet something I don't understand is that the pumps were great even at 1 gram of citrulline and a half gram of agmatine so can I dock points for this? Probably not but in all honesty I'll get to why I couldn't give this a perfect 10. They added theacrine and choline for the focus. Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine and choline seems to be pretty similar to theobromine compounds with its stimulatory effect and heightened focus. Synpherine is something they added that is structurally similar to ephedrine although not as potent(obvi.). Overall this is a great and complete profile. Absolute Home run. "But Patrick they don't have BCAA's!" "If I want bcaa's I'll drink bcaa's. If I want alpha juice to kill a workout I'll drink this."

OK HERE IT IS! The only complaint I have about this product is the taste. Sour berry wasn't something that I looked forward to. Okay back to ranting and raving about how great this was. The mixability was standard nothing wrong there. The use of dyes was obvious but it didn't stain my shaker cups or teeth so again not a big deal to me. Holy Moly an effective dose at one scoop!!!! Insane right? And I tell people we don't live in a perfect world. With my diet I would use this preworkout along with 25 grams of whey protein, Mct oil, and creatine.

The effectiveness of this was amazing! Beyond amazing. Absolute Alpha Juice. My focus was on point nonstop. Usually with my workout I have to constantly check my phone to make sure I am doing the right set/weight/reps or readjusting my pandora station. I would have tunnel vision as soon as it kicked in which took a little bit but I digress. I would literally look at my phone MAYBE three times. I would demolish the weights and the pumps! THE PUMPS! The pumps were astronomical. The energy carried me through whatever routine I was doing. Recently I have been doing volume training and a few preworkouts that I have had recently just don't do much for this. Yeah Buddy however I was able to push through volume training, heavy sets, accessory work, whatever with energy to spare. I would still be zooming into my work day til about my first break. So I would workout at noon-1/130 my first break is at 630 is when I would feel it taper off. With absolutely no crash! Again not the type of pump I would get from anything anabolic but enough of a pump I would feel my legs turn to concrete walking out after a great leg day. Honestly I broke through a ton of PR's on this. With the first time taking it was a powermeet I was really happy with my decision. Even during training I wouldn't even go for rep PR's I just did! The focus helped me succeed and again see nothing, think nothing, doubt nothing and just pump out rep after rep til I couldn't. I won't be changing this preworkout for a long long time.

$45 would be worth it for this product.... But I found it for a buck a serving!!!! Are you joking me? The value stacks up with everything so far! $30 for 30 servings is I feel what all pre's should be. Even with whatever new crazy ingredients they concoct it should stay at this value. Makes me wonder why less effective bordering on not effective at all are $10-20 more.

Side Effects

I would get the usual detoxifying effect that comes with caffeine and other stimulants. Was it unpleasant and explosive? Not at all. This is as far as I'll go with it.

Conclusion

My conclusion is this. Ronnie Coleman has created a preworkout that has been unmatched by any I have tried so far. He didn't soil his name and in fact those 8 Mr O titles along with this product line will cement his place in the bodybuilding world and further his legacy that which is unrivaled by ANYBODY! Yes Arnie had the aesthetics true. However when I think of bodybuilding, massive freakish monster size that artists have trouble drawing I think of Ronnie. When I think of an insane preworkout that I can count on I think of YEAAAHHHH BUDDDDYYYY! POPS OUT
  • Sour Berry: 5/10

May 31, 2016

• I Aint Never Seen No Blue Lemons
What up SR.com happy late memorial day! Today I want to review a pre-workout form Mr.O himself Ronnie the King Coleman. the product is YEAH BUDDDDYYYYY!!!! and it is his newest pre-workout and maybe the most stim heavy product I have ever used. If you have been on the site a while you know that Meuth and I consider ourselves to be stim junkies. This product ranks right up there with some of the old pre's that contained 1,3dime.
enough of an intro let's review YEAH BUDDY!!

Taste 7.5/10

overall the taste was better than average but I was hoping for a lemon-lime lemonade over the blueraz lemonade which this tasted like. I won't complain about it since taste means nothing to me and performance means everything. I will note that this is 10times better than the sense-cool crap RC used in the past.

Effectiveness 8.5/10

I rated this 8.5 for one reason this product is more of an advanced user product and not meant for everyone. that can be a downfall since the market is full of noobs that have no clue how to use a product and they read reviews from some seasoned vet and they claim all the benefits and fail to explain the product as a whole. I want to start by saying that I absolutely loved the product it is a true 1 scoop and go pre-workout which is tough to say these days. the beta-alanine tingles kicked your ass into itchy face-ville. the next thing you notice is an increased body temp then BOOM the rush, this stim rush was not an up and down rush, no it was a continuous and ferocious energy blast. after your flying you get a sense of focus and tunnel vision that I have not had from a pre-workout since the Original PWR from Isatori. the focus and energy lasted for hours and only let up when you crashed down to earth. A lot of people mentioned no crash but yet listed great sleep, guess what that sleep is from your body crashing down. now I'm not saying this is a bad thing it is the way your body recharges from the adrenal overload.

during all my sessions which were not long ones this product worked extremely well and I can totally agree with longer sets it will carry you through. the lasting energy from the teacrine and the massive amounts of CNS ingredients will keep you in the zone for hours, i mean I could stare at the walls looking for color changes and i'm color blind. When looking into buying a pre-workout I look for a few things one is what is the key ingredients and are they disclosed enough to get an idea what is going into my system, and the next is tried and true reviews from my peers. This product is a sign of excellence and an over-achiever in the category of todays pre-workouts.

Content 9/10

Ronnie has ben using top quality compounds since his inception to supplements. I rank his products up there with nutrabio. I really loved the addition of teacrine the new kid in town that really extends out the stim life. the matrix yeah buddy bomb is insane, it is full of CNS enhancements which when combined with caffeine really knocks your socks off. overall even thought there are two matrixes the product killed it.

Value 9/10

For a mere 28.99 which is the cheapest I could find you get a true 30+ serving tub that delivered the goods far beyond my wildest dreams. at just under a 1.00 a serving you really can't beat it. I would buy this over all pre-workouts right now and that says a lot.

Overall RCSS delivered on yeah buddy. the taste of the electric lemonade was not electric but tolerable and the color really throws you for a loop. the effectiveness is second to none right now the focus and the heavy stim feelings are well worth it but be warned if you new this is potent shiz. the content as always is top notch and even though there are blends it delivers the goods every time. value is great and worth every penny.

I can proudly and willingly slap a hulk seal on this great stuff RCSS

-k-