Testogen XR has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Testogen XR Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
  May 1, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Increased Strength
    I must say I really enjoyed this product. I took 1 scoop a day for the duration of the product and was pleased with its effects. Thanks to the guys over at RCSS for supplying me with a month trial of this.

Taste and Ingredients - 10
    I will not go over the ingredients since they have been covered extensively in the other reviews. I had orange creamsicle and I liked the taste and there were no mixing issues. I would mix it with some caffeine and creatine in the mornings.

Effectiveness - 9
    I have taken test boosters before but this one seemed to work the best. I did not notice much recovery wise but I hit several pr's in the gym. I set new maxes on front squat, clean & jerk and even beat some of my best times on several "wods." Even though I train for CrossFit, I found this product super effective and I was sad when it ran out. I also noticed a clear boost in libido and no acne like some reviews have stated.

Value - 9
    For 25-30$ this seems like it is a pretty good value, I just wish the container was a little bigger.

Overall that's what I thought of this product and I would definitely try it again.