Testogen XR has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Testogen XR Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.8
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  January 17, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Taste
  • Increased Blood Flow
  • Good Pumps
  • Massive Bathroom Issues
  • No Test Boosting Effects
  • Lots Of Sediment
  • Lots Of Foam
A huge thanks to RCSS for allowing me to try their Textogen XR. I apologize for the delay in getting this review done but I've been very busy lately. Here it is:

Ingredient Profile: (9/10)

Testogen has everything you'd look for in a (hopefully) effective testosterone boosting product. RCSS includes a clinically tested dose of DAA for testosterone boosting, DIM for aromatase inhibiting properties, Agmatine for blood flow and pumps, Astragin to help improve the absorption of amino acids and a medley of ingredients including Horny Goat Weed to enhance libido. On paper, this is a very solid product.

Taste/Mixability: (7.5/10)

I had the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and while it tasted very good, this category is bumped down significantly because of how poorly this mixes. I understand that with some of the raw materials included it's hard to get mixing down perfectly but this was just out of control. There was always a TON of sediment at the bottom that never dissipated no matter how much shaking was done and an immense amount of foam. Just something for everyone to be aware of.

Effectiveness: (6.8/10)

This was very hard for me to gauge. I wanted to give this a higher rating because I believe the ingredients are high quality, and as a disclosure I feel like a lot of this can be blamed on me still being young (soon to be 24), but this simply didn't deliver on many fronts. I can't say that strength was increased at all as a result of using Testogen, and my libido wasn't noticeably different either. The one category in which I can say I definitely noticed a difference was in pumps, which is because of that big dose of Agmatine. I truly wish I could say this was a game changer, and perhaps if I were older it would be different, but I can only rate on what it did for me and this is what I experienced. I also have to mention that this came with one huge side effect: GI issues. I constantly found myself rushing to the bathroom shortly after taking this and it became irritable at times. Some days it would come with multiple occurrences. Not cool.

Value: (7.4/10)

Again, this would be different if I had a more positive experience. As it stands, this is good value in the current testosterone boosting product, but not a great personal value for me. Priceplow shows a low price of $32.86 prior to shipping, which makes for barely over $1 per serving. If you're in the market for a product such as this, there are definitely worse options at higher prices that you could go for.

Overall: (7.1/10)

As I've said many times, I feel like this review should be taken with a very large grain of salt. I'd actually most likely recommend this to older lifters who are in need of a boost, but personally, I feel like this wasn't very effective and wouldn't be worth the money. I simply don't believe a product like this is beneficial or good value to younger lifters such as myself who aren't otherwise aware if having low testosterone levels.
  • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    January 19, 2016

hey thanks for the review bro. probably right about your age having something to do with the effects. i was talking about this on social media the other day and if youre a young guy with high test levels a natural test booster probably wont do much but if youre a little older or your test levels have dropped then it will work really well because your levels have room to go up. since youre young and probably have good test levels there wasnt much room for yours to go up. thanks for the review though and we appreciate the support. yeah buddy!