Testogen XR has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Testogen XR Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  January 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Excellent Taste
  • Massive Bathroom Issues
  • Minor Bacne
Big thanks to Big Ron for the chance to give this product a try.

So, I gave two test boosting products a back-to-back run. It was sort of a baton relay race. The other test booster didn't work too well, it was like a fat kid. There were high hopes for the fat kid, but in the end, quality results weren't produced. In comes Ronnie, swinging his meaty arms yelling, "Come on Fatty! Come on!" just waiting for his chance to help Gilla win the race on winning the getting old testosterone battle. Here are the results...

Quality doses of ingredients all around. The full "clinical" dose of DAA, a nice gram of Agmatine, Astragin for absorption, Nettles Root for aromatase, Horny Goat Weed for the bonerz and Carnitine for that metbolism and lean muscle boost. A nice blend that hits all of the right areas and is indeed a "full" testosterone boosting supplement, including some PUMP!

I received the Strawberry Lemonade. It was incredible solid. A very soft fruity taste, with no chemical nastiness. I'd say it's flavoring was more on point than Aminotone's cherry limeade...which pains me to say.

Mixability was a little bit off. At the bottom, there would be settling even if I gave it thorough stirs. This isn't a problem at all, it just made the last few sips a bit flavor heavy with the clumps finally breaking down by shaking the cup.

1 scoop. It's dosed to be dosed that way and dosed that way it was.

So...that relay race... I was hoping for a long lasting, boner filled two month run of madness. In the end, the first month was rather lackluster, but Big Ron's supplement helped out at the midway point.

This product got my energy up and running. I don't usually "lack" energy, but I could feel a legit difference in my day-to-day when running this product. Overall, I had a bit of "clarity" and lacked overall fatigue even on off-training days, where I usually drag ass. This product got Lil Gilla up and running. I could definitely feel the difference in my levels of horndogness while running this product. I felt the need to change my oil more often than I usually do. The pump aspect was a nice boost, even on leg days...which I'm not a fan of. Leg pumps are the suck, but a 30 day run is a 30 day run... While running the product, I did get minor acne on my back and forehead, which proved the effectiveness as well. I'm not even mad, I like knowing a product works. I wasn't aiming for any gains of any kind, just a generic boost and this product worked wonders for what I was looking for.

Speaking of running...this product gives me the runsssss son. Every time, like clockwork, about 2 hours after my workout when I'm resting, my body is like "SURPRISE MOOTHA FOOKA" and I'm running for the throne. Boy of boy does that sequence of events come and go every time. Skip the Metamucil and just run this product if you need some regularity...you'll get boners out of it too.

A 30 day supply can be had for about $30. A Dollar a day for pump, dumpz and boners is a pretty good deal. Buying all of these products in bulk may save you a tiny bit of cash, but bye bye mixing and hello yummy flavor make it a good deal.

Side Effects

Each serving produces a little bit of an Oompa Loompa dancing around in your chocolate factory situation.

Conclusion

RCSS produces yet another highly regarded, well-rounded supplement that gives you great results. I certainly recommend this product as a complete test boosting workout experience. The ladies will be impressed all around...just make sure you get that boom boom taken care of before going on a date, no bro wants to be running for the John in the middle of dinner.