Stacked NO Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Clinical Dose Of Astrgin
  • Catch Yourself Mirin
  • Dem Ronnie Gainz
  • 6 Pills If Over 185lb
BOOM

What's up ya bishs'

First off before i set this one off, shoutouts to JoeFlah. He sent this out to me quite some time ago, and i'm here to pay my dues.

Taste: N/A

It's pills. Not too big either. Very easy to swallow pre workout.

Pump - 9/10

This stuff delivers when it comes to a pump. I was stacking this with Speed X3 back when i had it. And as most of you know, Speed X3 isn't known for its pump aspects. So throwing this in was just unreal. I've tried quite a few pump products, and this one has def raised the bar a little bit higher... ALOT higher.

Vascularity - 9/10

I'm usually a pretty veiny person as it is, as i like to keep by body fat down and i'm consistently consuming carbohydrates, but this stuff made my veins pop.

You know how when you were a kid, and you used to put rubber bands over your forearms to see your veins? Yea.. Thats how much they were sticking out.

Value - 8/10

The average price on this stuff was 25.99-35.99.

Not an outstanding value for me, but for what I got with it, I'll more than likely purchase again.

However, if you're a daredevil, and did 6 caps, (I did a few times) the value goes down to about a 5. That means the bottle would only last you about 15 workout days. *sighs*

RCSS continues to impress me. There aren't too many flaws with these products. It's also nice to see a supp company really interact with its users.

Once again, Thank you JoeFlah and Big Ron.

DanTheManski out.

• joeflah13
    October 29, 2013

Yeah buddy! Dues paid lol nice review, glad it worked for you. We're working on making a bigger bottle in the future.

• October 29, 2013

Your welcome buddy. I'm always up for trying your guys' stuff.

• IamAlex
    October 29, 2013

Way to steal my "fit for a king" intro...

• BigRon8