Stacked NO Pump Shot Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
5.8
5.5
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Ineffective At One Serving

This is the Pump Shot I really wanted to work! RCSS products almost always on point. Unfortunately this was more of a miss than a hit. I only found it to give me a slight pump with 2 servings.

I have been trying to give my body a break from high doses of caffeine, aside from the occasional morning coffee or any other RTD energy drink. This was right around I saw the BigRon was offering this up to the Troopers, I decided to claim.

The ingredient profile looks like it is not as stacked, as it should be. I also figured if it is in a liquid form it might change the effectiveness of the ingredients. The NO shot contains HydroGlycerine, Taurine, L-Argine, L-Citruline, HICA and Glycerylphosphorycholine (alpha-gpc).

I feel that a trusted brand like RCSS has nothing to hide in regards to its quality ingredients and its doses. I agree with the other reviewer that this product definitely showed that the pump ingredients where short of effective doses as this product didn't shine like it should have. Maybe take out some non-essential ingredients to increase the dose on the ingredients that will give us a pump.

I requested and received the Unicorn Juice flavor, it was not as magical as I imagined. Actually it was not bad, sort of fruity with a slightly sour after taste.

Stacked NO is a liquid so mixability does not apply unless you mix it in other liquids and if this is the case it should mix in just fine, put this into a Powerade Zero a few times.

Dosing is 1 tablespoon or 2 if you are over 185lbs. In my case 2 servings was how I took this most of the run. On some workout days I would take one to see if there was noticeable difference. Please see effectiveness section for the difference.

Effectiveness/Value

As I mentioned in the beginning I really had high hopes for this product, if not at 1 serving then for sure at 2.

Stacked NO -

1 serving: I honestly felt little to no effect from taking one serving.

2 servings: This is where I felt a slight increase in pump, when I mean slight increase I mean slight. It was nothing skin splitting. I probably could have achieved that pump with some fruit or extra white rice.

I think if you are lighter fellow maybe 2 servings will actually give you a better pump than it did to me.

In terms of Value, it might be good as a bottle cost around 20 dollars and has 32 servings, again might work for the smaller person at one serving. For me it does not seem cost effective especially with other pump products that actually work.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I hate having to write a bad review for anyone, but especially for RCSS. I think they need to reformulate this or drop it. I really wanted this to work for me, unfortunately it was mostly a miss.
Sorry BigRon.
  • Unicorn Juice: 7/10

• dmf8625
    July 24, 2018

Was this used as a stand-alone before your workouts or stacked with a pre?

I would also recommend adhering to the standard layout and not combining sections like you did with the Effectiveness/Value or leaving sections out like the side effects. Even if you did not have any side effects from using the product, staying with the standard format is important.

• PiccoloPete
    July 25, 2018

I used this as a stand-alone pre, I was trying to lay off the caffeine.

Thank you for the tip regarding the format of my review. Personally I don't see the harm in combining some sections as long as the review is clear and easy to read. I had the Side effect section saved in my original review, I must have deleted it by mistake.

I have corrected the side effect section.