Stacked NO Pump Shot Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Ineffective At One Serving
  • Proprietary Blend
Thanks to RCSS for sending this out and my apologies for the long delay. When I first saw this product, I was extremely intrigued with the prospect of a pump product that worked as well as powdered counterparts with the convenience of already being in a liquid form. Choosing this from the vault was a no-brainer for me as I tend to lean towards products based on ingenuity, and I've has great success with RCSS products in the past.

The serving size for this is 1 tablespoon or half of a "capful" and includes a 5g prop blend of glycerol, arginine, taurine, citrulline and HICA. A good profile, but definitely underused at one serving and definitely at 2. There are 32 servings per container.

7.5/10

I received the Cotton Candy flavor, and it wasnt bad at all. Had a bit of a chalky feel in the mouth but went down smoothly and was pretty sweet to taste. I think they did pretty well here, all things considered.

I really wanted this to be a huge hit. Having a more convenient way to take a product that would be just as effective as the powdered counterparts would be a big hit. I initially started with one serving but quickly made my way to 2. However, I found the Stacked NO shots to make a marginal difference on my workouts at best. Coupled with high rep workouts, I only noticed a slightly bigger pump than I would have without it. The workouts in the following weeks after the completion of this product weren't much different than the workouts I had with it. Vascularity was slightly increased, but nothing huge. Overall, pretty disappointing.

$20 for 32 servings at Allstarhealth would be a pretty good deal if it were effective for someone at 1 serving. Considering I used 2 for the majority of the run, it would work out to a little over $1 each time, and there's far superior products in that price range that I would rather spend money on.

Side Effects

Overall

A neat idea that wasn't as effective as hoped. Fun to try, but I wouldn't shell out for this in the future.
  • Cotton Candy: 7/10