Stacked NO Powder Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
6.1
4.3
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Good Pump
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Bad Value

Big thank you to the Ronnie Coleman signature series team! I really appreciate the opportunity to try this out. I've been eye balling it because it has a solid profile. I'm happy I got the chance to test it out before purchasing it.

(8/10)
Now this is a very basic but effective profile. It has 1500mg of citrulline malate, 500mg of agmatine, and a blend of astragin, hica, and L-orthonine hcl that is 325mg. If you have read any of my forum posts you should know I'm a huge agmatine fan.

(8 for taste and 10 for mixability.)
The flavor I got to try was cherry limeade and it was spot on. I'm generally not a big cherry fan but it was actually pretty darn good. I know agmatine is super bitter and citrulline malate is very sour so they masked those really well. I never had any problems with mixability. I'd throw 2 scoops in probably about 6 oz of water, stir with a spoon for a couple seconds and it was good to go. Never had any residue left over. Note that I did have to use 2 scoops because 1 serving only contains 1500mg of CM and 500mg of Agmatine which really doesn't cut it for me. I would have liked to see this dosed at 6grams CM and 1.5 grams Agmatine per serving.

It is a very simple pump formula but it does work. It's not the absolute best pump product I've used, but it is definitely effective and the ingredients are tried and true. I like products that include Agmatine, CM, Betaine, Hydromax, and some taurine. This product was very good even though it didn't include some of the extra goodies I like. It does what it's meant to do and you will get a really good pump and some increase in vascularity as well as endurance.

4.3/10
Here is where this product takes a huge hit. At 30$ per container that only has 30 servings and you need 2 servings this is just to expensive. It really is for what it is. For instance, hemavol is around the same price and has a much better profile. This product would be much better if it was priced properly. I could see maybe paying 17 or 18$ for this just because it only last me 15 workouts.

Side Effects

There were no side effects what so ever while using this product. Except for pumps! :D

Conclusion

This is a really good product at 2 scoops. The only problem with it is that it is WAY to expensive. Thanks again for letting me try this, I greatly appreciate it. I would buy again if the price comes down or the number of servings goes up, but for 30$ its just not worth it.