Stacked NO Powder Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 7, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness

Received this through the TROOPS Program, at the time I am doing a lean bulk with a 3 day power/3day hypertrophy workout routine.

Niacin (as Niacinamide) 12.5 mg 60.5%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) .75 mcg 12.5%
L-Citrulline 1,500 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg
Stacked-N.O. Catalyst Blend 325mg
L-Ornithine HCl, HICA, & AstraGin

Exactly the same as the pills except with obviously a little extra for the flavoring. I would like to see a little more of both the main pump products(agmatine,, citrulline) in there at 1 scoop but other than that its just a pretty simple, effective, pump product profile. I like the addition of Astragin which is said to help in the absorption of ingredients.

Taste---I received a tub of Cherry Limeade, while it wasnt bad it was VERY strong to me and didn't really resemble Cherry limeade at all. It tasted like a strong fruit punch IMO. I mixed it with a few other PWOs at times and the taste of it would absolutely overpower anything you put it in. RCSS usually nails the flavoring aspect but this one was a miss for me.
Mixability--- No issues here at all a few shakes and it was dissolved completely
Dosing- According to the label your supposed to take 1 scoop under 185lbs or 2 scoops if your over 60 minutes prior to training. I used this mostly at 2 scoops but there were sometimes when I stacked it with other preworkouts at 1scoop.

Stand alone----When I used this by itself it was hit and miss for me, I have used the pill version in the past and saw really good results, so I was pumped(no pun intended) when I saw they had a powder, because I cant swallow pills to save my life. The power is the exact same formula and for some reason it didn't hit me like the pills did. I usually got a pretty good muscle pump, but I was doing some crazy volume on most days. I also didn't hold my pump after my workout like I did on the pills. Could this has something to do with my diet? Maybe but I don't think I have changed it that much.
Stacked with other PWOs(PRE Extreme, and Kill IT)---Now there were a couple days when I stacked this with other PWOs and on those days I got some pretty sick vascularity and was able to push through the workouts without a problem. That being said I was stacking an extra bit of Citrulline and Agmatine on top of what was in this already so a better pump should be expected.

This can be found for around 27-30 bucks depending on where you look, however I have been seeing a lot of BOGOs on this so you come out to around $15 a tub if you snag one of those. If your under 185 and can get away with 1 scoop I think its a pretty good deal for an add on product and also not bad as a standalone non-stim PWO. However if your over 185 like me and really need to go 2 scoops alone or 1-1.5 stacking it with something else it might get a little steep for a something to just give you an added pump.

Side Effects

No sides that I can remember, but it is heavy on dyes if that bothers you.

Conclusion

I was really excited about trying this and almost bought a couple tubs on a BOGO the day before it popped up on TROOPS. That being said maybe I just put too much faith in how it was going to perform and it just couldn't live up to my expectations. I will use it again if I see it on a BOGO while im ordering other stuff but its not something im going to seek out.

• torpi
    July 8, 2015

Great review willyb87, I had exactly the same experience with powdered Stacked-NO. Good, but nothing special (even on 2 scoops). I would suggest you to give a shot to new Hemavol Max. It is by far more effective "pump" based PWO and you actually get full 25 servings and dont have to double-scoop it like Stacked-NO.

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    July 13, 2015

Thanks for the review. we are looking to upgrade this formula when we come out with new packaging.

• willyb87
    July 13, 2015

Awesome, this is the 1st product from you guys that I didn't love. I think ive tried almost the whole line too. Thanks for the opportunity keep up the good work.

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    July 14, 2015

Well glad you lovin everything else. Yeah buddy