Stacked NO Powder Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 11)
Click here to show all Stacked NO Powder reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  October 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Good Pump
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Great Vascular Pump
  • A Bit Pricey

i was fortunate enough to have reviewed the original Stacked NO product in capsule form. So when i got the opportunity to try the powder, I was excited to see if it was jsut as good as the caps. Was it? In Big Ron's own words, "Yeah Buddy!"

As with the original capsule form, I love that the main actives are fully disclosed: 1500mg l-citrulline and 500mg agmatine. The addition of 325mg (650mg) of L-ornithine HCI, HICA and Astrigin and it's money. Money, I said! And I cannot tell you how highly I regard Atrigin - whenever I see it in a formula, I know that the creator is willing to spare no expense for the very best. (See my review on Astrigin).

This is pure pump simplicity at it's best. I'll sacrifice complexity for effectiveness anyday of the week and twice on Sunday. This simply doesn't need anything else.

I had the cherry limeade and it's a nice tart cherry - not too sweet. Mixing was 100% total with no floaters or grit. To match the same amounts that I took with the caps, I took 2 scoops. Now that should only last me 15 days, but I swear they must fill these heavy because it was more like 20.

As with the original, the pumps were good to great with veins o poppin! It might just be me, but somehow I respond to this better than other pump products, especially in my forearms and biceps. If times get tough, Big Ron could start marketing this to the medical community for those hard to stick IV patients. Seriously, I get blood drawn all the time and I've never seen happier lab techs than those days that I came in for blood draws after working out, lol. Monster veinzzzzzzz.....

Interestingly enough, I did find a pretty cool way to use this that I couldn't with the caps. I took 1 scoop pwo and then mixed another scoop with about 20g of PeptoPro for my intra. Very effective!

As with the original, value is lower with pump products because well, it's mostly a vanity thing. For a guy my size that's like $30 for a 3 week supply, so lookin this good ain't cheap! (You should see my bills for hair care products - it's all about the hair, baby.) But we have to do what we can cuz women need some eye candy too. I know, I know. I'm a humanitarian that way.

But even if you're only using 1 scoop, at a dollar per scoop, it get's to be a bit pricey.

Conclusion

The powder remains as awesome as the original caps. If you want dems veinz then this is the ticket.

• Gkeezy
    October 9, 2015

This was one of the better NO products ive used

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    October 12, 2015

Thanks for the review bro. Yeah buddy!