Ranks #35 (better than 58%)
In: Pre-Workout > Pump

Stacked NO Powder is a Pump Product manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Pre-Workout > Pump

December 14, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Artificial Taste
Hi SR team, time for another review, this time for RCSS's pump product, Stacked N.O. I was lucky enough to pick this up on a BOGO so I tried 2 different flavours, and i'm glad I did, as you'll see in the mixing/dosage section below.

BACKGROUND

Being a pump PWO product, this will be a more lengthy review. I have decided to take 2015 completely off stimmed pre-workouts, so i've been able to try a lot of pump products, and find ones that I like and dont like so much. Not taking any stimulants means I dont get to test these pump products out stacked with stimmed products, but I shall do that at another stage. My workouts consist of a lot of Mike Rashid/CT Fletcher overtraining style stuff at the moment, training 5 days a week. Obviously with those types of workouts getting a pump isnt too much of a problem due to the volume, so to be a contender as a good pump product it's going to have to go all out and above what I would normally experience in a pump product.

INGREDIENT PROFILE - 8/10

The ingredient profile is nothing special really. The lack of creatine is good, I supplement with my own creapure anyway. At 2 scoops (which I needed to use to get the results out of this product) you get 3g of Citrullene Malate and 1g of Agmatine. That's OK, but later on I found myself adding in another 3g of citrullene malate to continue to get results. What is the real deal is the catalyst blend, which includes Astragin which helps with absorption. I dont think it's a substitute for under-dosing ingredients, but it does help with making an effective dose more effective in my opinion. There's also some Niacin and B-12 in there. All in all the ingredient profile is solid, but nothing amazing, so a solid but not amazing score.

TASTE/MIXING/DOSAGE - Strawberry Watermelon 9.5/10, Cherry Limeade 6/10

I'm glad I got 2 different flavours with the BOGO because it really showed me that just getting 1 tub sometimes isnt enough to review effectively. The strawberry was a dream, nice, light, powdery, mixed in fine and never had an issue with grit or lumps. The Cherry Limeade on the other hand, was lumpy in the tub when I opened it, and only got worse. I use an electric stick mixer to mix up my PWO's, and it still took some effort to get all of this dissolved in properly. In terms of taste, I could drink the Strawberry all day but I was well and truly over the Cherry Limeade by the time I got to the end of the tub.

I required 2 scoops from the outset to get results out of this product. By the end of my run of the 2 tubs I was needing to add in an extra 3g citrullene malate to continue to get pumps, and I felt the effectiveness diminishing through the tub. Perhaps cycling with another pump PWO would have reduced my tolerance to the product. I would take 2 scoops of Stacked N.O. 20-30mins before working out and I never saw a need to waver from that dosing protocol.

Also, we've been through this before, but I dont see the need for any product to have dyes in it.

EFFECTIVENESS - 8/10

This product will give you a pump at 2 scoops. The pump will be consistent, it will pop up after 1-2 sets and remain there for your workout. I never had a painful pump, nor did I have exploding veins coming out of my skin, but more an overall swole look instead. Unfortunately, I felt the pump was short-lived after my workout finished, unlike some other products that seem to hold the pump for longer. When I got home if I ate first before my shower on arm day I wouldnt have any issues washing myself, whereas with the top products my tris or bis would be burning and still pumped up, making it difficult to wash certain parts of my body.

I didnt feel I gained any focus or mental edge when using Stacked N.O. but then again it's not designed for that. And finally I didnt feel a crash when using Stacked N.O.

VALUE - 9/10

I picked this up on BOGO for $30 for 2 tubs. That's solid value for 15 2 scoop servings, although not outstanding. On BOGO you would never feel ripped off on this one and I would gladly buy it again with my own money if I wanted to cycle back around to it.

SIDE EFFECTS - 0/10

Nothing to report here. No cramps, trips to the toilet or anything like that. The dyes in the product (which I dont like) stained my shaker cup a bit, which isnt ideal, but something I can live with.

CONCLUSION - 8/10

A solid without being an outstanding pre-workout pump product. At 2 scoops I felt a significant pump for the duration of my workout, but unfortunately this did not last for long once the workout was finished. With no side-effects and results, if on sale I would gladly buy this product again. I would recommend Stacked N.O. for someone looking for a pump product that is solid without being earth-shattering and vein-popping. It's a good product to try for a tub if you want to cycle off stims for a bit.
  • Cherry Limeade: 6/10
  • Strawberry Watermelon: 9/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

October 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Good Pump
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Vascular Pump
  • A Bit Pricey

i was fortunate enough to have reviewed the original Stacked NO product in capsule form. So when i got the opportunity to try the powder, I was excited to see if it was jsut as good as the caps. Was it? In Big Ron's own words, "Yeah Buddy!"

As with the original capsule form, I love that the main actives are fully disclosed: 1500mg l-citrulline and 500mg agmatine. The addition of 325mg (650mg) of L-ornithine HCI, HICA and Astrigin and it's money. Money, I said! And I cannot tell you how highly I regard Atrigin - whenever I see it in a formula, I know that the creator is willing to spare no expense for the very best. (See my review on Astrigin).

This is pure pump simplicity at it's best. I'll sacrifice complexity for effectiveness anyday of the week and twice on Sunday. This simply doesn't need anything else.

I had the cherry limeade and it's a nice tart cherry - not too sweet. Mixing was 100% total with no floaters or grit. To match the same amounts that I took with the caps, I took 2 scoops. Now that should only last me 15 days, but I swear they must fill these heavy because it was more like 20.

As with the original, the pumps were good to great with veins o poppin! It might just be me, but somehow I respond to this better than other pump products, especially in my forearms and biceps. If times get tough, Big Ron could start marketing this to the medical community for those hard to stick IV patients. Seriously, I get blood drawn all the time and I've never seen happier lab techs than those days that I came in for blood draws after working out, lol. Monster veinzzzzzzz.....

Interestingly enough, I did find a pretty cool way to use this that I couldn't with the caps. I took 1 scoop pwo and then mixed another scoop with about 20g of PeptoPro for my intra. Very effective!

As with the original, value is lower with pump products because well, it's mostly a vanity thing. For a guy my size that's like $30 for a 3 week supply, so lookin this good ain't cheap! (You should see my bills for hair care products - it's all about the hair, baby.) But we have to do what we can cuz women need some eye candy too. I know, I know. I'm a humanitarian that way.

But even if you're only using 1 scoop, at a dollar per scoop, it get's to be a bit pricey.

Conclusion

The powder remains as awesome as the original caps. If you want dems veinz then this is the ticket.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

September 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Good Absorption
  • No Caffeine
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Need More HICA
  • Maybe More Ingredients

Hello SR community. This is my second review here. My first language is Spanish and second one is English so excuse me for any mistakes I make during my review. I lift weights to build and develop muscle, I also run a couple of miles every week (like 5 miles per week) and I don't really follow a diet (yea, that's my weak point). I didn't really expected to have a lot of Vascularity with this product because I don't follow a diet but it still worked great! My first thoughts on the product was that it had key ingredients but I wasn't expecting the product to do a lot. It was worth getting it?? Read below to see how it ended... lol

It has key ingredients. 1500mg of L-Citrulline, 500mg of Agmatine and a blend of 325mg that has: L-Ornithine HCl, HICA and AstraGin. The label of the product is very colorful, looks attractive, that's something positive all Ronnie Coleman products have. I like the fact it has a "new" ingredient like HICA and L-Ornithine which is something most products don't have. It's good to see a product for Pumps without Creatine. Creatine is great but sometimes products put too much Creatine in them. The Stacked-N.O. has quality ingredients. Whoever wants Creatine can add it separately, no problem. I've done it too. It also apparently has pure L-Citrulline and not Citrulline Malate and from what I've read, it's better!

Taste 8.5/Mixability 10 /Dosing 8.5

I got the Cherry Limeade flavor. It was the first time I try a flavor with that name. The flavor didn't dissapoint me. Not the best I've had but it's pretty good. I'm still using the product and it has never given me problems mixing it. Dosing is alright with 1 scoop but the maximum dose is 2 scoops.

Effectiveness 9

This product is very effective. I've tried it in combination with another pre-workout and also alone. It worked great in both situations. I suggest you combine it with a Pre-Workout so you can use 1 scoop of your other Pre-Workout (instead of 2-3) and 1 scoop of Stacked-N.O. That way you will get excellent results and without spending too much money buying a Pre-Workout every 2 weeks. Like I said above, I don't follow a diet so I wasn't expecting too much but even considering all of that, the product is very effective, I could see a lot of my Veins, my Strength was increased, I could do more repetitions in every exercise, etc.

Value 9

The normal value is $29.99. It's kind of expensive if you buy it for that price but this product always has offers, you shouldn't have problems finding the right offer to try this product. Just try to leave some in Stock for me! I got the Stacked-N.O. free when I bought a Pro Antium of 5.6lbs on BB.com so for me it was a great offer!

Side Effects

NO negative side effects.

Conclusion 9

I think 9/10 is the correct number to judge this product. It's not perfect but it's great. It will give you results. I've recommended this product to people I know and they love it. Try it with another Pre-Workout and you will have a month of excellent vascularity and good strength. The dosing with 1 scoop is alright but use 2 scoops sometimes to see maximum results! It's a great option if you want to rest from stimulant preworkouts too! Another good product from Ronnie Coleman, keep it going!
  • Cherry Limeade: 8/10

August 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Bad Value
  • Not That Effective
  • Artificial Taste
As always, thanks to the Ronnie Coleman brand for providing us TROOPers with the wonderful opportunity of reviewing your item. It was a pleasure.

I hate prop blends. I wish I knew how much was in everything. Another thing I don't like in products which we pay quite a bit for is artificial colorings like Red #40, which has been banned in other countries. Please use real food coloring from beets if you need to make the product red. If you don't, please omit the coloring completely, because I really don't care what color the powder is.

The main ingredients in here are Citrulline & HICA. HICA is supposed to improve recovery and be anabolic by improving muscle protein synthesis in a similar way to Leucine; it's a somewhat (within the last few years) new kid on the block. It hasn't really taken off, however. The dosage of HICA is supposed to be at least around 500mg, this is well below that, unfortunately.

The Citrulline in this is seriously underdosed as well at 1.5g, and so is the Agmatine at 500mg, but the real question is, does this product work with this blend? Scroll down to find out!

Strawberry Watermelon - I received this flavor. It sounds like I'd love it, but it was just another powder drink; it tasted artificial and really wasn't pleasant to drink. It didn't taste bad per-se, but it wasn't something I wanted. I ended up just putting the powder on my tongue instead of drinking it.

I did notice some pump, but definitely nothing major. It was average at best and nothing more. I saw a few people tried 2 scoops and this was better, but I only did 1-1.5 and it wasn't anything special. If you had a preworkout to add this onto, it's better, but even then it didn't do very much.

Honestly, because the effectiveness wasn't so great, $27, the cheapest I've found this for is expensive for 30 servings. If you need at least 2 scoops or to add it onto a preworkout, it really isn't something I'd buy at that price. I'd opt for a different pump product or something that delivers more of a pump and vascularity for this price, and this price, I've had much better success with other products.

None!

Conclusion

This is a decent product, but that's it, decent. It definitely needs a bit more to make me a buyer. I understand on the bottle it says to try the max of 2 scoops, but I'm not going to buy this at $27 and two scoop it to get it down to $1.35/serving. That's a steep price to pay for only a decent pump and something without beta-alanine or anything else in it. I hope I wasn't harsh, but it's my opinion :)

Thanks for reading SR!

August 14, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Directed Usage Was Not Necessary

Thank you to the supplementreviews.com TROOPER program and RCCS for participating. Apologies to both for how long it too me to get through this product. Summer has been very busy! With things finally winding down I have been back in the gym 4 days a week, battling through the soreness after taking 2 weeks off for my honeymoon. I started running Stacked-N.O. right away and had a pretty nice experience with it.

Simple profile here, which I really like. Sometimes more is less and a lot of companies seem to be missing that memo lately. As samazon and kalans have shown, quite a few products don't have the right amount of ingredients in a scoop. I'm not sure why this is so prevalent, but now I am weighing everything too. This weighed in at 4g, right on target so you know you're getting what's on the label. It's powered by 2 main proven ingredients, L-Citrulline and Agmatine and they are given in grams. I like that the main ingredients are not in a prop blend. I wish there was a little more Citrulline though. Even at 2 scoops (3g) it's a little low, but the Agmatine is well dosed (1g). This is the first product I have taken with AstraGin (for nutrient absorption) and I think it did seem to help everything work a little better than it would normally because despite being a little bit under dosed it worked quite well. The HICA and Ornithine seem to be under dosed, in my opinion, and I'm not convinced they added anything to the product.

Taste

I had Strawberry Watermelon, which is a flavor I have never had before. It was pretty spot on to what it sounded like, some kind of weird fruity amalgamation. It wasn't bad, but I would try something different next time. It had that sickly sweet artificial sweetener aftertaste. It was totally drinkable though, no problem.

Mixability

It mixed up perfect.

Since it mixed so easy dosing was simple. For most of the I did one scoop sometime during the day, and one scoop mixed into my pre workout.

So I tried running this a couple different ways. At first I just stacked 1 scoop with a pre workout. This worked really well for me. Since the pre workout already had some pump ingredients in it, the Stacked-N.O. gave my pump the push from okay, to really nice. I had solid, consistent pumps with every workout, even though many times I was not pushing a lot of reps. As with any good pump product, I feel it helped my endurance, enabling me to hit a few more reps than normal and get more work done. I really feel it helped with with squats and deads, where cardio becomes a factor. Getting more blood to my muscles helped me tremendously there. I think it also aided my recovery time between sets because I was ready to go a bit quicker than normal. I didn't notice much in the way of increased vascularity, but I'm not really lean enough to probably see that effect. I'm sure if I was leaner veins would have been poppin'. About half way through I decided to take it as directed, which was one scoop during the day and one scoop pre workout. On off days I usually didn't take it because I was almost always out of town on off days and don't bring everything with me. Finishing out the bottle like this I can honestly say that taking that first dose was a waste. I didn't notice anything better than I did just taking 1 scoop with my pre workout. I wouldn't bother with it like this again.

Cost

Most places that had this were around $30 regular price. $1 per serving is a decent price for most good supplements out there.

I think it's a great value. If you run it 1 scoop stacked with a pre workout that will get you 30 workouts for $30. Can't argue with that. If you dose it twice a day, or are using it as a stand alone pre workout where you are taking 2 scoops, then you get into $2 per serving territory and the value would drop considerably! My rating is based on the way I would use it as mentioned earlier.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This was a product that seemed to live up to more than the sum of it's parts. Although a bit under dosed on Citrulline, it still performed really well for me. As a stand alone pre workout I don't think it's going to do the trick, but as part of a stack it works great. Overall, I had a great experience with Stacked-N.O. and would use it again without hesitation. Well done Ronnie!

Thanks for reading!

July 25, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Very Good Taste
  • Great Vascular Pump
  • Non Stim Pwo Effect
  • A Bit Pricey
Introduction:

I would like to thank RCSS, Big Ron and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to use this product.

This is the fifth RCSS product I have tried.

In the past I have used 4 other RCSS products Amino-tone, Resurrect PM, Testogen XR powder and Pro-Antium. The favorite of the 4 is Resurrect PM, I have bought this product numerous times. My least favorite was the Testogen XR, no test boosting effect for me.

Pump products are typically something not something I always have on hand. My experience with pump products is extensive, probably have tried at least a dozen different brands in the past and I have my favorites.

Based on my experience with the various brands, I would classify my pumps as that swole flush pump and a swole vascular pump.

Ingredient Profile:

The ingredient profile is a solid B+ for what you are getting and effectiveness.

Not going to list the ingredients, previous reviewers have done a great job in breaking down the list.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:

Taste- I had the cherry limeade flavor, which I enjoy in general from other companies. The taste was very good, not overly sweet or tart. It was enjoyable.

Mixability- I experimented at 1-2 scoops throughout this tub and the mixability varied. At 1 scoop I noticed no remaining product at the bottom of the glass, at 2 scoops there was a little product remaining, which I just added some more water and chugged it down.

Dosing: Started out with 1 scoop and worked up to 2 scoops during the duration of the tub. The 2 scoop dosage was the recommended dosage for my bodyweight. I took the product between 15 minutes and 30 minutes prior to working out.

The first day I took 1 scoop, the first thing I noticed, before lifting any weight, was that my forearms had a pump. I can't say that I have ever experienced this before with any other pump products. I am not a vascular person by any means at this point, 1 scoop provided a good vascular type pump, it looked as if my muscles tightened and I could start to see some veins.

Worked my way up to two scoops and this is where the product truly shined for me, as it should with my bodyweight being over 185 pounds. At 2 scoops the vascular pump was enhanced. To walk in the gym and see a pump in your forearms before you even pick up a weight, speaks volumes.

The other awesome effect at 2 scoops, is that this acted like a non-stim pre-workout for me. I felt ready to roll at 4;30am. Needless to say a great bonus in addition to the pump. The pump with this product, was addicting for me.

I didn't notice any strength gains, but the great vascular pump and pwo effect was great.

Value:

You can purchase this product for between $25-$30. If your at 185 lbs and you get similar pump effects, its decent value. At 185 plus and at 2 scoops, this can get pricey. But based on the enhanced effects I experienced, I personally would take the plunge with the pwo effect as well.

Side Effects:

Other than the addicting pump for me, it had no other side effects.

Conclusion:

Based on the effectiveness this product had on me, I will be buying this product in the future. I enjoyed it that much. Great vascular pump + no stim pwo effect on me=WIN

The least you can do is give this product a try and see if you have similar effects.

July 22, 2015

• Reduced DOMS

As always, big thanks to the TROOP program for another supplement to test drive. And a huge thanks to RCSS for providing it. I can't express how much I love the idea behind this program.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4g)
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Niacin (as Niacinamide) 12.5 mg 60.5%
    Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) .75 mcg 12.5%
    L-Citrulline 1,500 mg
    Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg
    L-Ornithine HCl, HICA, & AstraGin

Pretty simple formula here. I like it for the most part, I'm not sure about the whole niacin thing though. The more I have been trying to learn about it, the more it seems to just be an ingredient that gives you that flush look/feeling, which can make you think the product is hitting you like crazy. I'm not holding any of that against this profile though. I love agmatine and always have, so I was excited to try this. I like the addition of HICA to combat DOMS, and I have always had pretty good luck with Astragin.

Cherry Limeaid was bomb. Excellent mixability and unbelievabletaste. It truly was one of the best tasting supplement powders I have ever had. When using it alone, I usually went with 2 scoops and about 10ozs of water, and it mixed perfectly. It also mixed well with other powder products.

Unfortunately, I found this product to just be average. My vascularity wasn't anything extra noticeable, and the pump was average. With that being said, please keep in mind I weigh around 260lbs, and the cutoff between 1 and 2 scoops is 185lbs. This makes me think that my sweet spot lies in more than 2 scoops. But I did not want to even bother trying this because at the point, I'd get 10 or less workouts in a whole tub. I dosed this by itself on non-workout days as instructed at 1 scoop and did not feel anything at all. I used it once or twice as a standalone PWO, and it provided a decent pump, but nothing to write home about. As expected, I felt its effects increase as I increased volume in my workout. I never experienced an extra prolonged pump after my workout either. I did notice that DOMS seemed to be cut down during the use of this product.

At $30 for a full container, I'd put this slightly below average in value. If you can get away with using 1 scoop and still reaping all the benefits, then it's a winner. But once you move to 2 scoops, which I feel a lot of us do, it cuts it down to 15 servings which I think puts is slightly above average cost per serving.

Side Effects

None at all!

Conclusion

In conclusion, I find this to be an average pump product. Not the worst and not the best. Like I said earlier though, I'm in the heavier weight range and I do think that has something to do with it, especially with my past experimentation with agmatine dosing, so I'm not going to hold that against this product. If you are looking for a new pump product, give this one a try. Thanks again.

9.2
      July 21, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Proven Ingredients
      I wanted to yet again the SR Troops for allowing me the opportunity to try out another product through this program. For me Nitric Oxide products are usually a hit or miss, so when this delivered out of the world performance it def deserved a higher rated review.

Ingredients: Solid A

120 Grams
      Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4g)
      Servings Per Container:30

Niacin (as Niacinamide) 12.5 mg
      Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) .75 mcg

L-Citrulline 1,500 mg (L-Citrulline helps increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins. It helps dilate veins and arteries to support blood flow.)

Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg (Prevents your body from breaking down nitric oxide supporting healthy blood flow which can benefit you in the gym)

Stacked-N.O. Catalyst Blend 325mg
      L-Ornithine HCl, HICA, & AstraGin (L-Ornithine HCL is another amino acid involved in the urea cycle and directly responsible for the excretion of ammonia out of the body hence increasing the efficiency of energy consumption and helping to delay muscle fatigue)

The ingredients are pretty straight forward. There is no prop blends. You know exactly how much you are getting. I love companies that are very transparent with their labels, and leave the guessing work out of the product.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage/Taste: The dosage is very simple. 1 scoop 20 minutes before your workout. There honestly is no need to go over the 1 scoop mark as you will feel the pump with just that one scoop. The taste was tasty and not too citrusy. It was just right and actually very pleasant to drink. I think once the Ronnie Coleman line got rid of that cooler flavors, the flavors have drastically improved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Performance: Solid A again - This product delivered an amazing pump actually. At first I was pretty surprised by it. I have done a PH so I know what a "real" pump feels like. So based on that I should be able to judge how a non PH normal OTC pump product would work for me. The first thing that I noticed was a nice muscle tightness and vascularity. My muscles became more hardened during the workout. Also the smaller muscle groups were a lot harder to train when the pump kicked in. I through a little bit of creatine and Taurine into my NO just to dilute all the blood flow that was going into my muscles. My muscles felt a lot fuller during the workout and the bigger muscle groups like Quads and Chest, and even Back were a lot fuller during the workout, which made the muscle to mind connection a lot stronger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Value: A again - Although I did not pay for this product out of my pocket it still deserves an A. Online it goes for about $30, which is on a cheaper NO product available for variety. Most other products with not as good ingredients go for a lot more and deliver at a worse performance. I would def spend my own money again on this product, on the account of how well it worked out for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: A - This product gets an overall A. It simply works. If you are looking for a sick pump, a well good feeling, muscle fullness this is def a product for you.

July 19, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Fullness
      • Bad Value
      I want to thank sr.com and Ronnie Coleman signature Series for letting us have the chance to try this. I had been reading some of the reviews on here for this product in pill form and it sounded like a good product. Then when I heard this was coming out in a flavored powder I really wanted to give this try.

Ingredients:
      Servings size 1 scoop
      Servings per container 30

Niacin (as Niacinamide) 12.5 mg 60.5%
      Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) .75 mcg 12.5%
      L-Citrulline 1,500 mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg
      L-Ornithine HCl, HICA, & AstraGin

Never tried the pills but the ingredient profile I see is pretty much the same in both products. The ingredient profile is not to bad but I do feel it is a little under dosed at 1 scoop. I would like to see them up some of the ingredients in the main pump ingredients. Lately I have been wondering if agmatine is working for me or not. I think I respond to it but just need a lot higher dose than most people. I will say the astragin they put in here is a nice addition for what it does.

Value:
      The cheapest I could find this right now is on lockoutsupplements.com and they want $28.95 and are doing a special right now buy 1 get one free. With that kind of deal I find the value for this to be pretty good. If you were not getting a second container with this for free then I find the value to not be real good because you will need at least 2 scoops each time you use this. You get 30 servings and at 2 scoops you are only getting 15 servings and it would be gone in about 2 weeks if you workout at least 5 days a week like I do. So value for me is not real great.

Taste:
      I went with the strawberry watermelon. The flavor I thought was ok, not what I was hoping it would taste like but decent. It is something you will have no problem wanting to drink. Just wish it had a stronger strawberry and watermelon taste to it. It's not a bad flavor at all just thought it would have a little better taste than it does.

Mixing/Dosing:
      Had no issues at all with it mixing. It says to take 1 scoop if your under 185lbs and 2 scoops if your over 185lbs 60mins before workout. I had to go with 2 scoops with this because at 1 scoop I could not feel much from this and plus it is a little under dosed. I don't like having to use two scoop of anything because then you go through it way to fast.

This was an ok pump product for me but there are some better ones out there I think. This for me was really a hit or miss as to how it worked. Some days it felt pretty good and other days not so much. I think it got me a lot more vascular looking but I just could not feel those real intense pumps which I like. I think if they upped some of the pump ingredients a bit I would have felt this a bit more than what I was feeling. I did feel some improvements in my endurance but nothing real outstanding. Since I have never taken the pills I can't really compare this to them and wish I could. From what I am hearing it sounds like the pills are a little more effective. I was stacking this with my pre-workout so I was getting a little extra pump ingredients which I figured might be a little to much but never felt like it was. For a pump product to work better for me I need to be doing more high volume training and that is what I tend to do more often. If I keep going harder and not take very long between sets I feel this really gets in my blood stream more so and then I can feel it a lot more. No pump product I have tried comes close to doing for me what Hemavol has done and would like to find another product out there that will.

Side Effects:
      Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
      This is not a bad product but feel there are some better ones out there. It does have some good ingredients in here that have been proven to work but just a little under dosed to be as effective as it should be. At 2 scoops I find this to be a bit to expensive for me and will probably pass on getting this again. If you can find this on a bogo deal then it might be worth giving a try. I know some people will really react well to this and others not so much. I think maybe I was hoping for this to do a lot more than it did and because of that I was a little disappointed in this product and how it worked for me.

Overall
      Overall
      6.1
      4.3
        July 18, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Fullness
      • Good Pump
      • Bad Value

Big thank you to the Ronnie Coleman signature series team! I really appreciate the opportunity to try this out. I've been eye balling it because it has a solid profile. I'm happy I got the chance to test it out before purchasing it.

(8/10)
      Now this is a very basic but effective profile. It has 1500mg of citrulline malate, 500mg of agmatine, and a blend of astragin, hica, and L-orthonine hcl that is 325mg. If you have read any of my forum posts you should know I'm a huge agmatine fan.

(8 for taste and 10 for mixability.)
      The flavor I got to try was cherry limeade and it was spot on. I'm generally not a big cherry fan but it was actually pretty darn good. I know agmatine is super bitter and citrulline malate is very sour so they masked those really well. I never had any problems with mixability. I'd throw 2 scoops in probably about 6 oz of water, stir with a spoon for a couple seconds and it was good to go. Never had any residue left over. Note that I did have to use 2 scoops because 1 serving only contains 1500mg of CM and 500mg of Agmatine which really doesn't cut it for me. I would have liked to see this dosed at 6grams CM and 1.5 grams Agmatine per serving.

It is a very simple pump formula but it does work. It's not the absolute best pump product I've used, but it is definitely effective and the ingredients are tried and true. I like products that include Agmatine, CM, Betaine, Hydromax, and some taurine. This product was very good even though it didn't include some of the extra goodies I like. It does what it's meant to do and you will get a really good pump and some increase in vascularity as well as endurance.

4.3/10
      Here is where this product takes a huge hit. At 30$ per container that only has 30 servings and you need 2 servings this is just to expensive. It really is for what it is. For instance, hemavol is around the same price and has a much better profile. This product would be much better if it was priced properly. I could see maybe paying 17 or 18$ for this just because it only last me 15 workouts.

Side Effects

There were no side effects what so ever while using this product. Except for pumps! :D

Conclusion

This is a really good product at 2 scoops. The only problem with it is that it is WAY to expensive. Thanks again for letting me try this, I greatly appreciate it. I would buy again if the price comes down or the number of servings goes up, but for 30$ its just not worth it.