Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #5 of 74 (better than 95%) in
Pre-Workout > Pump

Stacked NO is a Pump Product manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

wjmathewsx
TROOPer Level: 25
  May 10, 2016

(Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!)
First off let me apologize for not getting this out there sooner. I have been TDY with the Air Force for basically the last 3 weeks and haven't been around a computer much. That being said, I've been using pump products for a while now so when I saw the chance to try RCSS's Stacked NO I thought "Heck ya" so big shout out to RCSS and SR for once again the opportunity to try these products and give honest feedback to them.

----Ingredient Profile---- 8/10

If you have seen my previous reviews you know that I love labels with individual ingredients. This product does just that with the exception of listing one blend as the "STACKED-N.O. CATALYST BLEND". Although I would like to have all the ingredients listed separately I will take it with the main ones listed. Two of my favorite ingredients in a pump products are L-Citrulline and Agmatine. L-Citrulline, a highly bio-available amino acid that increases nitric oxide (NO) levels in the body, improves endurance and reduces muscle soreness. What I mean by bio-available is the amount of a nutrient that is available for absorption into the large intestine and for the body to subsequently utilize. Agmatine is an Arginine by-product that helps with pumps, nutrient partitioning, and focus all in one. So as you can see both of these are extremely important in a pump product as well as a preworkout.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----10/10/7

TASTE- I didn't get pills like I was expecting and that's ok. I don't mind drinking it either. The flavor I ended up with was strawberry watermelon and, I must say, it tasted GREAT. Far better than I was expecting. I must admit I tried mixing the strawberry watermelon STACKED NO with the Cherry Limeade YEAH BUDDY and... yeah... don't do that. The taste was not "tastey" at all. If you take a preworkout and don't like a lot of fluid sitting in your stomach then might I suggest taking the pills. That's what I would do from now on if I bought another container.

MIXABILITY- Mixes great. No Clumping, grittiness or anything else for that matter.

DOSING- This is where it can get tricky. I tried this several different ways. I tried it with one scoop and didn't notice anything. This was expected because I am over 185lbs so the dosing for me works better with two scoops. I tried it with just two scoops and no preworkout and the pumps were better than one scoop. I also tried it with one scoop and my preworkout. Pumps got better at that point. However, where I noticed the biggest difference was two scoops with my preworkout. That's when I saw the most pump and vascularity. To be honest, I didn't expect much change from one scoop with a PWO to doing two scoops. I was pretty surprised.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
Like I stated above, I tried it several different ways to try and get the best results. No matter how I tried it I got results that I could tell. Even at 200lbs and one scoop I saw more of a pump than with nothing at all. My workouts pretty well kill me and so any chance I get to get the veins to open up and pump blood at a higher rate I will take it. RCSS did well with the ingredients and the dosing in my opinion. Two scoops with my PWO was my favorite way to take it.

----Value---- 7/10
You can get this product in pill form or powder form for $27-$33. This is kind of expensive if you are over 185lbs because that means it costs you almost $2 a serving. If you are under 185lbs then it's half that per serving. 30 Servings at that price for anyone should be the goal. I think. That way if you are working out 5 days a week you can get 6 weeks for your money versus 3 weeks. If you were money conscious (I am) you could live with 1 scoop plus your PWO and get by just fine with the pumps. I also want all the effects I can get so I do battle between 1-2 scoops.

----Side Effects----
Vascularity and looking bigger than normal are the side effects.

----Conclusion---- 8/10
If someone asked me to recommend a pump product to them I would have a hard time not recommending RCSS's STACKED NO. It gave me what I was looking for and didn't claim anything that I found to be untrue. GREAT JOB RCSS!!! Keep this kind of hard work in your products and people will take notice. Just try and get it to where I the 185lb+ guy can get 30 workouts with it too. Thanks again for the opportunity. Hope you guys found this review useful.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Catch Yourself Mirin
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Wish The Pump Lasted Longer
McGilla
TROOPer Level: 34
  April 24, 2016

----Introduction----
Gilla in for another review. Thanks to the fine folks at RCSS for making this product available. Just as a note, both the "Stacked NO Powder" and "Stacked NO" appear as separate products on SR, I received the powder, which was preferred...but just a note.

----Ingredient Profile----
A simply blend of Citrulline, Agmatine and an absorption blend. In terms of pump, One scoop nets you 1.5G of Citrulline (underdosed) and .5G of Agmatime (half the common dose...), looking at it, you kinda wanna say, "Ehhhhh". HICA is also present in the blend, but it does not look to contain a proper dosage either, as its part of the 325 mg "blend" of Orthinine and Astragin.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
As noted, I received powder, not pills! Yay!
Not noted, but awesome, I received Cherry Limeade! Double Yay!
Last note, The Cherry Limeade flavor was not awful! Triple yay! The flavoring of the product was definitely more Cherry-y than lime-y, but the hint of lime was present. It was a nice blend of smooth and soft flavor, with no chemically taste. Would recommend.

Mixed just fine.

I varied my doses. According to the label, <185 lbs is to take one scoop. IMO, with the profile, that's not enough, but I did try it this way some times. It is recommended that people over 185 to take two scoops, I also tried this on occasion. At 175ish lbs, I was sort of in the, WHAT SHOULD I DO? bracket. So I sort of did both and met halfway in the middle sometimes too.

----Effectiveness----
As noted, I tried this various ways.

As a standalone, one scoop, during my second lifting session of the day: This product performed well. It gave me a decent "re-pump" in the afternoon after I got my morning swole on. It did an adequate job of making me look big again with some aight aspects of vascularity.

As a compliment to RCSS's PWO "Yeah Buddy!", one scoop, morning workout: This is where the product shined best. If you combined the almost schizophrenic focus and energy given with "Yeah Buddy!" and little bit of pump in that product, with Stacked NO, you got a pretty darn intense swole on. Vascularity in my arms was apparent, this was the most "impressive" way to run the product.

As a standlone, 1.5-2 scoops, before my first lifting session of the day: I was honestly disappointed with this dosage. I sort of was expecting the above in terms of effectiveness as this is basically the "recommended" dosage for a big people and since I'm not a big people, I thought I would have exploded. No explosions occured and honestly, the results were sort of similar to running the product as a one scooper, second workout aid. I didn't get sick first pumpz, which was sort of a surprise.

----Value----
$30 for 30 scoopz seems to be the standard. Pump products are largely for vanity, at a dollar a scoop this isn't awful if you use it as a complimentary product in conjunction with a PWO. You'll get that boost. I found that as a standalone product, two scoops or $2 the benefits didn't justify the cost of this type of serving.

Nope.

----Conclusion----
Big Ron's supplements are usually a clear-cut definitive "Yeah Buddy!" for me. Stacked NO was sort of an inconsistent product in terms of it's effectiveness, which is not what I come to expect when using the brand. Who knows however, it could be a "It's not you...it's me..." situation as the product seems to get mostly positive reviews from others. It does do it's job...mostly...but it doesn't have the "wow" factor of the rest of the line.
  • Cherry limeade: 8/10
DLP1
TROOPer Level: 34
  April 24, 2016

As always thanks to RCSS for supporting the TROOPS

RCSS actually sent me both the capsule form and powder form of Stacked NO (I'll abbreviate it to SNO), so although this is a TROOPS review for the capsules, I'll review the powder in here as well. Actually RCSS initially sent me Yeah Buddy PWO in error, so I will review that separately too. So with 3 products to review, its a BigRon month for me right now - lets see how it went...

----Ingredient Profile----
SNO caps and powder feature the same ingredients at the same doses. Obviously the caps have some mag stearate for the capping process, and the powder has some filler (maltodextrin) to bulk it out into a (small) scoop sized portion. Active ingredients are identical. There is 1500mg citrulline malate (1:1), which is a bit underdosed but I find gives more of an endurance benefit than pump anyway. The common pump ingredient agmatine is in there at 500mg, which I think is just right. There there is a 325mg prop blend (which I really dislike), that contains L-ornithine, which has been used forever (I remember taking it in the 1990's) and recognized as an endurance enhancer through reduced ammonia blood levels. Astragin is an RCSS favorite and others have commented that it really helps with absorption of the other compounds in here. I dont doubt it since SNO was very effective for me.

Labdoor
Unfortunately no RCSS products have been tested on Labdoor.com yet so we dont have any independent check on the contents.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I took 3 caps with my PWO. For the powder i simply mixed in a scoop with my PWO. I had the strawberry watermelon taste which was actually very pleasant - better than Yeahbuddy's electric lemonade. However I rarely had SNO on its own since it was easier to throw it into the PWO and chug both together.

Whats the deal with RCSS and dyes though? SNO powder is loaded with red dye. Yeah Buddy is loaded with blue dye. I found that an awesome combo was a scoop of each as a PWO - but what you then get in your bottle is shown in the photo below - a tribute to Prince! (sorry - couldn't resist that)

----Effectiveness----
I have reviewed a pump product before and that is VASST, which works great. Although the components are somewhat different, I put SNO on a par with VASST in effectiveness. I saw some increase vascularity (biceps. maybe a little in shoulders) before leaving the house - a clear indicator of vasodilation. And then really solid pumps, especially in biceps but also tris. I also felt back pumps on back days. An additional benefit of all this blood flow I think is the flushing of waste products. I felt I could definitely get an extra couple of reps, especially when using creatine HCl at the same time. One thing I did find was that I had to watch how much agmatine was in the PWO I was taking along with SNO. 500mg agmatine in the PWO was the sweetspot. Along with the 500mg in SNO that made 1g. Some PWOs, like Nutrabio PRE which is one of my favorites, already have 1g agmatine in them. At a total of 1.5g agmatine, the pumps became painful due to lactic acid buildup - to the point of distraction. I was constantly stretching to try to ease the soreness. Definitely something to watch if you experience that. On additional point: although some PWOs contain 1g agmatine, and usually plenty of cit malate, I never got as good pumps with them as i did using SNO, so the combination of ornithine, or maybe the absorption power of Astragin, really magnifies the pump effect with SNO. Maybe the key is the amounts of those components, hence the reason for the prop blend.

----Value----
SNO caps are $28 for 90 on Allstarhealth right now. For me, 3 caps work and I didn't feel the need to take more, so under $1/workout, which is very good value. Even better value is the powder. RCSS saves a little by no having the product capped and passes the saving on: a serving of the powder is 4g, which contains the same active ingredients (and amounts) as 3 caps. You get 30 scoops in a tub which is retailing at only $21.40 on Amazon right now, so only $0.71 per workout. This is one of the best values on the whole of the supplements business right now. At a higher price point I would probably use a pump product just for arm days, but at 71 cents a scoop, I am adding it every workout.

----Conclusion----
RCSS has done a great job here with this product, at an excellent price point for the capsule form. In powder form the value is off the hook and for me is going to be a regular addition to any PWO (just watch the total weight of agmatine). Recently I have been using 1 scoop Yeah Buddy/1 scoop SNO and 2.5g creatine HCl as a PWO and the combo is awesome.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Great Value
  • Dem Dyes!
  • Strawberry watermelon: 7/10
htevans
TROOPer Level: 30
  April 17, 2016

----Ingredient Profile---- 8/10
This a really solid profile for pump-focused pre-workouts. It looks a little deceiving with only two ingredients for pump and then a proprietary blend, but the combination of everything works and that's what really matters. While I'm a huge fan of the ingredients, especially Agmatine and AstraGin, I don't like any of them being hidden in a proprietary blend. Everything may be properly dosed (or at least work well at their dose), but I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to wanting to know what I'm getting. I'm also very anti-dyes so I'm deducting for the Red. 40, which was not that light. My last grievance is that Stacked N.O. is really a two scooper. All that being said, I only deduct two points in total because the ingredients included are not only proven to work, but work extremely well in this combination.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 8.75/10
I received the Strawberry Watermelon flavor from TROOPs and I must admit, I was pretty skeptical of how it would taste. I'm not a huge fan of watermelon flavored supplements, or drinks in general, but I do enjoy strawberry flavored drinks (Oddly enough I love both fruits though). Fortunately, both flavors were in balance and neither overpowered the other. It was a bit strong, however, but I just used that as an excuse to drink more water which helps with the hydration gains. Although I consistently used more water, I did use the recommended amount a few times and found that mixability was great at any amount of water. The mixability didn't seem to be affected by the dosage as there was hardly any residue or grit at one or two scoops. Most of the time, I dosed this at 2 scoops in 20oz of water before night workouts. Occasionally, I would take one scoop if I had a pretty empty stomach because I felt absorbed better and didn't want too much agmatine on an empty stomach.

----Effectiveness---- 8/10

While I usually find GMS and nitrates more effective than L-Citrulline and Citrulline Malate, I felt a very noticeable difference in the quality and consistency of my pumps with Stacked N.O. Nearly every time I took Stacked N.O. I got a stronger pump and they lasted the entire workout plus some of the 30 minute cardio afterwards. In comparison, my favorite pump-focused pre-workout is Noxygen and I would say that this comes very close but the pumps last a little longer for me with Noxygen. Additionally, I feel like I get a different kind of pump with GMS or nitrates and I admittedly prefer those kind. Still, that doesn't take anything away from Stacked N.O., I just wanted to make my bias known. Stacked N.O. is a very solid pump-focused pre-workout and is one of the best of those that take a L-Citrulline and agmatine route to N.O. production. I mainly deduct points because I consistently needed two scoops to receive these effects and I have had slightly better results with GMS and nitrates. If I could have gotten these results at 1 scoop, I would have rated it a 9. Unfortunately I never felt the same with one scoop (despite the empty stomach) and feel that while Stacked N.O. does deliver on its claims, it only truly does so at two scoops.

----Value---- 7/10

You can get Stacked N.O. in powder and pill form, but since I received the powder form I will base my value rating on that version alone. I found it online for about $22, sometimes a little more with shipping. That's not a horrible price at one scoop. At two scoops, however, it is almost $1.50 a serving. Thankfully, you can usually find this on sale (either directly or indirectly via a sale on the whole RCSS line) which makes it a slightly better deal. If you are a big fan of Stacked N.O., there are definitely places to buy it from that will not break the bank but you might need to look around and wait for a sale. Taking into consideration that it is a little expensive when dosing at two scoops, but also that it can be found for a deal with hard looking, I feel a 7/10 is a fair compromise rating. I feel a 9 or 10 rating would be something closer to, even under, $1 a serving and the $1.50 range more deserving of a 6/10 rating but taking sales into account I think a 7/10 is fair.

----Side Effects---- 10/10

Despite worrying about two scoops on an empty stomach, I never experienced any side effects at any dosage.

----Conclusion---- 8/10

Ultimately, I think Stacked N.O. is a great pump-focused pre-workout supplement and is definitely worth a try. Although I would have rated this even higher if it was a bit more cost effective, dye-free, and free of proprietary blends, I still would recommend this to anyone searching for a pump-focused pre-workout. Even though Stacked N.O. didn't meet all of my standards, I was thoroughly impressed with it and might pick it up next time it I see it on sale.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Diminished Value For Most
bromine2122
TROOPer Level: 5
  March 25, 2016

----Introduction----
(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Huge thank you to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for their support of the SR Troops program. I've had a variety of Ronnie's products the results have been really good. Stacked N.O. is a systemic blood flow & pump product. I've always wanted to give it a try. When it popped up for review I was lucky enough to claim it and give it a try. Now let's see what kind of pumps stacked n.o. will give you.

----Ingredient Profile----
Stacked N.O. is a pretty simple profile. Ronnie did a great job listing everything for the product. First you have 1.5g of L-Citrulline. Next you have agmass agmatine sulfate 500mg. And lastly which is the only blend in this product is the stacked n.o. catalyst blend which is 325mg. in this blend you will have 50mg of AstraGin.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Well I really had no idea if I was getting the pills or the powder. I don't have a problem with pills but I prefer to the powder because you can drink it or dry scoop it. They ended up sending me cherry limeade which like all of Ronnie's other products tasted amazing the flavor was really good. Mixability was good too never had any issues with it clumping. Dosing for Stacked N.O. depended on your body weight. If you weighed under 185lb you take 1 scoop. If you're over that weight which I am you need to take 2 scoops. At 2 scoops you get 3g of L-Citrulline, and 1g of agmatine sulfate.

----Effectiveness----
Who doesn't want a pump at the gym? I sure do. Stacked N.O. is here to take your pump to a whole new level. The pump and endurance while taking this product was great. Stacked N.O. doesn't just give you a pump in the gym but throughout the day. And it kicks in really fast too you can really feel the pump just after doing a few warmup hamstring exercises. When I was finished warming up on stiff legging deadlifts for my hamstrings I could already fill the blood pumping. I knew then that this was going to be a great leg day. Stacked N.O. also has HICA this ingredient will help reduce in onset of DOMS. This is really important in the recovery time in-between you workouts. Stacked N.O. really help is this area especially when you doing a 1.5hrs of straight hamstrings. It really helped me with my recovery time. The endurance was great too my pumps would last though my whole workout and outside of the gym. You would think that working at Whole Foods there would be a lot of people that are serious lifters well not really. I get asked all the time to help move heavy items. The same day I did my hamstring lift when I was at working they needed me to help move a table that had books on it. While moving the table I started to get a pump couldn't believe it. Nothing like having a pump all day.

----Value----
On the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series website Stacked N.O. goes for 39.99 for 30 servings which is which a 1.33 per serving is. But it could cost you a bit depending on how many servings you take.

----Side Effects----
Other than getting some serious pumps zero

----Conclusion----
Stacked N.O. is a solid pump product I really enjoyed taking it. It might be too expensive for some in regard to the price per serving ratio. But this is a product that I really enjoyed and I look forward to using it again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Reduces Lactic Acid
  • Decreased Doms
  • Increases The Absorption Of Your Intra-supps
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Dem Ronnie Gainz
  • Cherry limeade: 10/10
brenth6112
  March 26, 2014

Alright ladies and gents first off, a HUGE thanks to joeflah and the good people over at RCSS for hooking me up with one of the most enjoyable products I've ran to date. Stacked N.O.!! Let's get to it.

Other supplements used during the run:
360PRE/EVL's ENGN PWO
iForce Compete Intra
Pro Antium Post
Dermacrine by BPS(minus about a week)

All results were apparent immediately after the addition of Stacked N.O. Nothing will be mentioned that I didn't notice difference in.

Profile-8.5

A pretty well rounded list of ingredients in here. The highlights being:
1 Serving= 3 caps
L-Citrulline 1500mg NO boost
Agmatine 500mg NO boost

STACKED N.O. CATALYST BLEND(325 mg)
L-Ornithine- Allows for better endurance by flushing out ammonia to prevent muscle fatigue

HICA- Helps with recovery. Combats DOMS by decreasing muscle breakdown.

Astragin- Helps with absorption of said ingredients. RCSS is notorious for adding this ingredient to their products and it definitely is not hurting. I love this inclusion especially in a pump product.

Overall a solid profile that worked well.

Dosing-7.7?
Not sure what exactly to give this because there are many factors. The actually consumption of the pills is obviously not hard but one thing I have to address is timing. With me personally, it didn't take long to figure out the sweet spot(3 pills preworkout at around 172-174lbs), but as with many pump products, it can be a little frustrating trying to find the appropriate use of valuable pills. Especially if you are taking the recommended 6 pills if you are over 185, you don't want to be guessing about when to take them.

Effectiveness-9
Ok so this is the first pump product Ive ever ran a full container of. With that being said, I can't imagine anything being better and if there is, Im not entirely sure I would want that lol. This stuff got pretty painful at times. I will break it down a little further.

Off days-8
I took this everyday to get a good gauge on what it could do for an off day and although I probably wouldn't do it if I had purchased the product, I felt like this got my day started off right. I took them in the morning with breakfast and it did provide a feel-good feeling and it is always nice to feel muscle fullness throughout the day.

Pump-9
You could feel the blood rushing in pretty quickly. I took my pills with my PWO because I take awhile to warm up so this stuff is in full force by the time Im at my first working set. I do warm ups with bands and it's insane the blood flow that occurs during the warm-up. I feel like it really gets me ready to lift and I felt a lot better going into my sets than usual. Another thing I noticed was the continued pump even after I got home. It left me feeling like I still wanted to stretch out more which Im sure helped with my recovery.

Vascularity-9
Yeah buddy, who wouldn't want to look in the mirror and see their arms about to explode. Or legs for that matter. It didn't matter what style of training I was doing whether it be a powerlifting or bodybuilding template, this delivered veins I never knew were there. Especially my calves. Even though they suck, they still looked better and more toned and vascular. I was proud of them lol.

Endurance-8
With me writing this review a few days after finishing, it gave me a chance to gauge how much this was actually helping with endurance. It is quite noticeable actually. This aspect gets overlooked IMO but I honestly miss the provided endurance.

Recovery-?
Hard to gauge really. I can't really say that it helped as I always have some pretty good recovery and I take an intra and was taking Pro Antium as well which all helps with recovery.

Side Effects-9
I had no stomach issues with the agmatine. Only side effect was painful pumps, which is hardly a bad thing lol.

Value-7
I hate to have to get this product any hits at all but it's just the reality and nature of the type of product. Pump products, although enjoyable and pretty helpful, are by no means necessary. Add in the fact that a good amount of users are going to need 6 caps, that's 15 days(if you choose to run it on off days) from an average of about 30 dollars. Do the math and sadly it's not going to add up for some people. You have to account for the fact that they use only the best ingredients and it's not cheap to do so. Sorry RCSS!!

Overall-8
A solid score for a pump product IMO. I would highly recommend you give this a go when you have the extra scratch. If you look at the past users' experiences you will see that it works, you just have to justify spending the money. RCSS is a quality company that uses only the best ingredients and if you had to pick a pump product to try, start here.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Clinical Dose Of Astrgin
  • Catch Yourself Mirin
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Diminished Value For Most
kevO
  March 12, 2014

Thanks to JoeFlah and BigRon for allowing me the opportunity to try out StackedNO. I have tried many 'pump products' with varying degrees of success ove the years. Generally speaking, I respond pretty well to these types of products for whatever reason. That being said, StackedNO ended up being a solid product for me.

PROFILE:

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value "
Niacin (As Niacinamide) 12.5 mg 60.5%
Vitamin B-12 (As Cyanocobalamin)mcg 12.5%
L-Citrulline 1,500 mg
Agmatine 500 mg

STACKED-N.O. CATALYST BLEND 325mg
L-Ornithine Hcl, HICA, AstrGin

For a pump product this profile is actually pretty nice.
Citrulline, agmatine and L-Orthinine are used as the primary pump components, and the inclusion of HICA and astrgin is a nice touch.

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
Solid pumps, solid vascularity, soild endurance.
In comparison with all the other pump products I have tried, StackedNO is in the upper tier.
Pumps were consistent and sometimes a bit too much.
The vascularity I got from StackedNO was the most noticeable effect for me, and it was pretty intense.
I also believe the combo of agmatine, ciitrulline and HICA contributed to a decent increase in endurance when using the full dosage.
All in all, I can say that StackedNO performed admirably in all aspects.

Dosing:
6 caps about 45-60 minutes preworkout seemed to do the trick almost everytime.
Simple.

VALUE: 6/10

This is where the product takes a hit.
$35-$40 for 90 capsules
Dosing calls for 3-6 caps depending on bodyweight.
I had to take 6 caps to get the desired effect, so that leaves me with only 15 doses per bottle.
Thats a pretty rough value for a pump product, to be honest.

OVERALL:
All in all StackedNO is a solid product with a great profile.
It is effective in what it claims, however the value for most consumers is going to put a serious damper on this product.
Definitely worth a shot if you have the scratch for it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Reduces Lactic Acid
FlashReborn
  February 27, 2014

Hey all, going to drop one of a couple of RCSS reviews I have in the pipeline. I want to thank JoeFlah and BigRon himself for choosing me as one of the many guys to run a couple of their products.

Ingredients:
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 12.5 mg 60.5%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin 0.75 mcg12.5%
L-Citrulline 1500 mg **
Agmatine 500 mg **
STACKED N.O. CATALYST BLEND
L-Ornithine HCl, HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Leucine Calcium Salt) & AstraGinâ„¢ (Astragalus membranaceus)(root) 325mg

(30-3 cap servings)

For this product they suggest taking 3 caps a day if you are below 185lbs and 6 caps/day if you are above 185lbs. Now I haven't been below 185 for the past 5 years so I was in the 6 cap/day category.

This gave me 3g L-Citrulline and 1g of Agmatine as well as 650mg of L-Ornithine, HICA, and AstraGin combo.

----------------Effectiveness(8.5/10)--------------

What I can really compare this to that I have used recently is straight Agmatine which I have been taking 1 gram preworkout prior to using this. I respond fairly well to straight agmatine so I was excited to try this out.

The pumps on this product can be described in one word. Quality. It was a very thorough pump that radiated throughout my whole body seemed it like. Even when working arms and chest I felt a pump in my legs and vice versa. Leg pumps were sometimes borderline ridiculous but chest, arms, and back were just solid. Chest was straight up rock hard on chest days but arms never got skin-splitting, just really solid. Back pumps sometimes required longer rest periods between sets because of the lower back pump I would get from this product.

I also noticed overall endurance was increased and vascularity was improved as I could see veins popping on my shoulders and chest as well as forearms.

-----------------Value (7/10)---------------------

This was the only letdown to this product. Dosing this as directed a $33.00 bottle of Stacked NO only lasts 15 days costing 2+ dollars a day.
Adversely, I can get a 30 day supply of Agmatine at the same dose for 10 bucks easily. The addition of HICA and AstraGin are both positives but I would like to see a decrease in cost to bring the overall value up a little. So for someone taking the 6 cap dose the value is significantly lower.

Now if you are under 185 lbs you can probably get away with making this a 30 day supply which can greatly increase the value for smaller people.

----------------Overall (8/10)-------------------

Overall, I think this is a good quality pump product. For those of you who weigh less than 185lbs this product carries a fairly good value. The ingredients also are good, carrying good doses of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, HICA, and AstraGin. One thing I would encourage RCSS to do is continue to stick their neck out with non-mainstream ingredients to stand above the rest...like they did with AstraGin. They are one of the few companies that make their products with AstraGin and it seems to work for them.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Clinical Dose Of Astrgin
  • Increases The Absorption Of Your Intra-supps
ron
TROOPer Level: 12

February 19, 2014

Stacked-N.O. is labeled as a Systemic Blood Flow & Arterial Dilator. It claims to help with blood flow, nutrient delivery, vascularity, endurance and extending natural pumps.

---------------Ingredients----------------

A 3 capsule dose contains the following:

Agmatine (500mg):
Prevents your body from breaking down nitric oxide, resulting in better blood flow.

L-Citrulline (1500mg):
Converts to another amino acid called L-Arginine and also nitric oxide which helps dilate veins and arteries to improve blood flow.

The remaining ingredients are in the following blend –
Stacked N.O. Catalyst Blend (325mg):

L-Ornithine HCL:
Another amino acid involved in the urea cycle and directly responsible for the excretion of ammonia out of the body hence increasing the efficiency of energy consumption and helping to delay muscle fatigue.

HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid or Leucic Acid):
Increases lean body mass, prevents overtraining and reduces DOMS. The metabolites of leucine decrease the breakdown of muscle proteins.

AstraGin (Astagalus and Panax Notoginseng):
Significantly improves the absorption of critical nutrients including Amino acids absorption such as Arginine by 66.7%, Vitamins absorption by 50.4%, Glucosamine absorption by 41.9% and ATP production by 18%.

--------------- Dosage --------------------

For those under 185 pounds take 3 capsules 60 minutes pre-workout.
For those over 185 pounds take 6 capsules 60 minutes pre-workout.
There is also a simple dosing protocol for off days, but I chose to ignore that as I usually work out 6 days a week and always forget that type of stuff on non-training days anyways.

I found that the sweet spot for me on this product was around 90 minutes. To clarify: Taking 6 caps 60 minutes pre-workout, I achieved the best pumps at the 30 minute mark. However if your workouts are much longer than 60 minutes, you may notice the pump dissipating a bit past the 90 minute mark. In this case I recommend taking your dose 30 minutes pre-workout to extend out your pump-itude.

Lastly, as a tip on taking these caps with water, keep in mind that these caps are much lighter than water. Why is this important? Well if you are like me and are used to slamming a hand full of pills, caps and tabs with a single gulp of water and using a slight toss back motion of your head, this normal routine doesn't work too well. I figured this out the hard way one day as I went to slam 6 caps at once with a swig from my Dasani bottle, swallowed and then noticed 2 of the caps were magically inside the water bottle. To retrieve these pills I had to pour to entire bottle inside a large mouthed glass so that I could retrieve the caps. The next day it dawned on me to not toss my head back, but rather point my face towards the floor. The caps went right to the back of my throat and with one easy gulp, all 6 caps were gone!! Silly, I know, but thought I'd bring it up.

--------------- Value ----------------------

At the time of this writing, the cheapest I could find this product was $36 for a 90 capsule bottle on AllStarHealth.com. Pricewise this works out to $1.20 for a 3 cap serving for those under 185 pounds and $2.40 for a 6 cap serving for those over 185 pounds. Certainly not the cheapest of pump products, but if you want a quality blend that delivers, this product does not disappoint.

--------------- Side Effects ---------------

WARNING: Pumps can be quite painful during your workout. It is this pain that stops you from reaching your target reps, but honestly when you're this swole, who gives a $hit!!!

Prolonged pumps that make shaving almost impossible post-workout. Seriously!!! It was downright silly how hard it was to get the razor to my neck and forget about reaching your back for a decent back scrubbing in the shower.

--------------- Effectiveness --------------

To test the effectiveness of Stacked-N.O., I skipped taking my normal 6 cap dose, 60 minutes pre-workout. I also performed the same back/bicep workout that I performed back on January 7th following which I measured my flexed right arm immediately after completing my 3rd and final set of 21's.

Test:
On Jan. 7th with a PWO 6 cap dose of Stacked-N.O. in my system, my flexed right arm measured 18 5/8".

On Feb. 11th, without Stacked-N.O. PWO, my flexed right arm measured 18 9/16".

No matter how hard I tried, after 3 attempts, I could not get that extra 1/16".

Conclusion:
Though minor, Stacked-N.O. does induce an increase in pump.

--------------- Overall ---------------------

While the majority of the ingredients in Stacked-N.O. are nothing unusual, AstraGin rises to the top as a miracle component in this and several other RCSS products as it seems to help your body absorb everything you toss down your throat. Also the included HICA works extremely well at squashing lactic acid burn and eliminating DOMS the following day.

As an added supplement kicker, I recommend taking this product with RCSS's intra-workout Amino-Tone. Adding these two together gives you additional AstraGin and it really helps with Amino-Tone's thermogenic effect as well as Stacked-N.O.'s sick pumps.

The initial price tag may turn some people away, but this is one product where you get what you pay for. It not only does as its advertised to do, but it can increase the benefits of additional supplements just as it did with me and Amino-Tone.

--------------- Final Words ----------------

Much to my dismay, I must admit that I am just one of those people that don't respond very well to Agmatine or other Nitric Oxide pump products. However with Stacked-N.O. containing AstraGin, I have finally become a believer in pump products.

If I could change anything about Stacked-N.O., I would add more AstraGin and drop the price. Perhaps release this in a bulk powder form instead of capsules.

Lastly, I'd like to sincerely thank SR's very own Joeflah, the entire RCSS crew including Big Ronnie Coleman himself, for the opportunity to test their entire product line. I did my very best to be as descriptive while running each of their products and I hope I did them all justice. If you'd like more detailed information about my run with the entire RCSS supplement line, please check out my journal at:

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Increases The Absorption Of Your Intra-supps
  • Decreased Doms
  • Reduces Lactic Acid
  • Wish The Pump Lasted Longer
DanTheManski
  October 29, 2013

BOOM

What's up ya bishs'

First off before i set this one off, shoutouts to JoeFlah. He sent this out to me quite some time ago, and i'm here to pay my dues.

Taste: N/A

It's pills. Not too big either. Very easy to swallow pre workout.

Pump - 9/10

This stuff delivers when it comes to a pump. I was stacking this with Speed X3 back when i had it. And as most of you know, Speed X3 isn't known for its pump aspects. So throwing this in was just unreal. I've tried quite a few pump products, and this one has def raised the bar a little bit higher... ALOT higher.

Vascularity - 9/10

I'm usually a pretty veiny person as it is, as i like to keep by body fat down and i'm consistently consuming carbohydrates, but this stuff made my veins pop.

You know how when you were a kid, and you used to put rubber bands over your forearms to see your veins? Yea.. Thats how much they were sticking out.

Value - 8/10

The average price on this stuff was 25.99-35.99.

Not an outstanding value for me, but for what I got with it, I'll more than likely purchase again.

However, if you're a daredevil, and did 6 caps, (I did a few times) the value goes down to about a 5. That means the bottle would only last you about 15 workout days. *sighs*

RCSS continues to impress me. There aren't too many flaws with these products. It's also nice to see a supp company really interact with its users.

Once again, Thank you JoeFlah and Big Ron.

DanTheManski out.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Clinical Dose Of Astrgin
  • Catch Yourself Mirin
  • Dem Ronnie Gainz