Resurrect PM has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

Resurrect PM Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  January 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxed
  • Well Balanced Sleep Aid Ingredients
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective For Putting You Out
  • Deep Rem Sleep
  • Tired/drowsy In The Morning
  • A Few Odd Nights Of Unrest
  • Did Not Notice Much Recovery
  • Do Not Eat About An Hour Before Dosing
Thanks to SR.com and BigRon and his crew for putting this out there for trial. It is awesome to see that this product was reworked in an effort to improve upon it's effectiveness as well - nice work making adjustments.

When I saw this product come up for review I was pretty excited. When I first became TROOP eligible I had noted this as a product I would like to try. So when it slid my way I claimed it as fast as I could. After noticing that this product was reworked I was really looking forward to that too. I liked the idea of the TR Leucine and instaminos. One final note, I had just finished using G8, another sleep aid/recovery supplement and was hoping to see how this product compared.

KUDOS to RCSS for the FULL LABEL DISCLOSURE on their product. Some times, there are some things, that you just need to know how much you are taking into your body. 4-Amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid or PHENIBUT is one of those things. As I pointed out in my review for G8, Phenibut has been found to be addictive in some cases. If you do some internet research you will find plenty of information on it and I will provide a few links for you to peruse: (http://journals.lww.com/psychopharmacology/Citation/2010/10000/Withdrawal_Symptoms_After_Internet_Purchase_of.37.aspx) (http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(14)00284-8/fulltext)

RCSS notes that there is about 500mg of Phenibut in each full serving. RCSS is giving you a heads up - put on your big boy/girl pants and use this supplement appropriately...

Another aspect of this supplement I found interesting is the Leucine. They have a Leucine "trifecta" that includes some instaaminos and some time released stuff. The thought behind this is your body is getting the benefit of leucine now and later - up to 2 hours after taking this stuff.

You can read about all the other stuff in here on your own - it has some ZMA, some other specific sleep aid stuff (GABA and Mucuna Pruriens), and some additional aminos.

I would say fully indicating the constituents and the dosing of this product is on point.

Taste was terrific, really. Cherry limeade was good and it mixed okay. I had to add a little water and swish it to get the powder left over.

The label warns you to take this intermittently - in this case 5 of 7 days a week - most likely due to the phenibut. I followed this, even with previous experience with phenibut. I would try to sync up my days of not using this with "off days."

I started out with a half dose and felt like I was getting inconsistent/poor results. After a couple of nights I bumped it up to a full scoop and the results were better but still inconsistent. More on this to follow... I will close out this section by saying 1 dose of this product CAN BE EFFECTIVE AS A SLEEP AID!

I used this product for the first few weeks and was extremely frustrated. I wasn't getting to sleep any faster - if anything it was taking longer, I wasn't sleeping any more sound, and I wasn't waking up refreshed. I was actually dreading taking this stuff for an extended period of time. In fact, I felt as if this container was never going to end.

I read a couple other reviews and double checked the label and decided to discontinue the before bed snack - typically a casein shake or something like that.

I noticed that after stopping that late night snack that the supplement was far more effective as a sleep aid. I was typically asleep within a half hour of taking the scoop and hitting the bed. I noticed I was sleeping deeper than I was without taking it and generally sleeping through the night.

As for the RESURRECTION - it sort of missed there. While using this supplement, I would wake up groggy and struggle to get out of bed. Also, there was little evidence of GH Support that I noticed. I am sure that the additional aminos helped with recovery; however, during the time I used this I saw little to know impact on the DOMS I was experiencing.

I can only state that this product is fully effective as a sleep aid.

I will update this review if there is a better price out there for this product but I could only find this NEW VERSION here: http://www.ronniecoleman.net/resurrect-p-m.html and it is priced out at 49.99. This makes it about $2/serving. I know 25 servings is the recommended dose for a month but a serving is a serving so it is $2 a serving. This seems kind of pricey for a sleep aid, in my opinion. The old formula seems to be more widely available at a better price. Perhaps this will be the case for this stuff in the future.

One thing I will state - there seems to be more than 25 servings in this tub! Maybe that is due to me half scooping it a while or maybe there is more in there than stated.

Side Effects

Groggy in the morning - regardless of how I fell asleep...

Conclusion

Value kills this one for me. I think this works as a sleep aid. Even with the morning grogginess, getting sound sleep is important. It is your responsibility to peel yourself out of bed, right? Big Ron crafted a solid sleep aid - hopefully the price can get down to a point on this new formula to get closer to that $1 per serving range.
  • Cherry Limeade: 9/10

• Mjg1973
    January 23, 2016

Good Review..... Now what's up with the log? Did you stop training agian...lol.. Do you even lift anymore. ..

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    January 27, 2016

Thanks for the review bro. please dont go by the pricing on our site. we offer free shipping on everything which takes the price down 6-10 dollars depending on what you buy. We dont price lower than our main retailers so like tigerfitness and bodybuilding have the best prices that you should go by.

• nowaydude
    January 29, 2016

Thanks BigRon - I did not see TigerFitness as a choice on this site and they did not come up when I searched the web for pricing information. Here is the link to tigerfitness: https://www.tigerfitness.com/Ronnie-Coleman-NEW-Resurrect-PM-p/7360033m.htm

Gets it down to less than $2 per serving.

Thanks again for putting this product out there for review and working hard to stay on top of things!

• BigRon8