Resurrect PM has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

Resurrect PM Questions

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

kpham08

I'm having trouble sleeping still.

September 1, 2013

I have tried one full scoop 3 hours after my last meal. Still can't fall asleep. Went up to 2 full scoops the next day still the same problem. I was wondering should I stack this with another product to increase its benefits. Also have not notice any recovery DOMS are still present. Thank you.

ANSWERS (9)

Posted September 1, 2013

Supplements effect people differently. If you are using 2 scoops and it still isnt working, you might be a nonreponder to this. If you are having trouble sleeping I would try something with different ingredients that you might respond better to.
Posted September 1, 2013

I am also taking craze. I take craze at 4 pm and get done with my workout at 515 pm. What would you recommend me to take and thank you for your reply.
Posted September 1, 2013

First off, I would try this without using craze earlier in the day. That might be what is reducing its effects. Otherwise, you could try some different sleep aids like Mass HGH or Powerfull.
Isplisgardt
Posted September 2, 2013

Craze at 4pm is why you can't sleep. That's too late in the day for a PWO in my opinion. I have been taking Craze since it first hit the scene and I will add that it makes it really tough to sleep. I take mine at 10am and it still messes up my sleeping. Try it without craze like AS79 said and see how it works for you
Posted September 2, 2013

Ok I will try that thank you both for replying
Posted September 2, 2013

Lower stim preworkouts are generally a better choice if you workout later in the day. I use jack3d micro for my 7pm workouts, and never have any issues sleeping.
Posted September 2, 2013

Craze will keep you up for hours. It supposedly has actuall amphetamine in it or at least one batch tested positive for it. Try a caffeine only pwo and that might help.
Posted September 2, 2013

Will try that out. Craze keeps me up till like 1230 am and I gotta be up by 5 am for work.
BigRon8
Rep for this Brand
Posted April 4, 2016

yeah like others said everyone is different and sometimes it just aint gonna work for you. had people try some crazy pre workouts that make others go wild but they dont feel it at all. just the way it is