Pro-Antium Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
  April 1, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste. Unreal
  • Excellent Texture
  • Mixes Great
  • 5g Of Creatine
  • Strength Gains
  • Betaine
  • Gains In Muscle
  • Good Recovery
  • Effective
  • A Little Pricey
Their are many great reviews of this protein and it will be difficult to build upon them and shed new light for this product. Though I enjoyed it so much, that I felt inclined to review it anyway. I purchased my first tub on my own and still have a second in the wood works from JoeFlah, and the RCSS team. Much appreciated fellas, your certainy a top shell company who keep the customer the priority. We all know in the supplement industry," you can pay for school but ya cant buy class"

This was the only supplement I utilized over the course of fifty days. I was even removed from the use of creatine for well over a month as well. Which I believe will enable me to give a fair assessment of this product without bias and will be able to attribute any positives recieved by this protein.
Feel me?

Ingredients... 9
All of the previous reviews list them in depth. I'll list the ones that's really mattered for me.
29 grams protein
5 grams creatine mono
2.5 grams betaine
13.5 grams EAA

This lineup is what really inclined me to write this review. This really is your one SCOOP a day whey. . I loved the convenience of taking a single scoop and knowing that im getting exactly what i need for my workouts and daily rquirement of creatine. If I may add, I really enjoyed the handling and location of the scooper. Everyone should know by now how crucial that is.." And if ya don't know, now ya know " itches.

Taste 10
I had the chocolate
The most delicious flavored whey protein I have ever tasted. I would throw this in the magic bullet with ice, skim milk and a banana... straight banging..Buff said..
*edit* Nuff

Side effects 9
Absolutely none, never gave me any stomach discomfort or poor mix ability issues.

Effectiveness 9
Now this is where things got interesting. Like I stated earlier , I had been cycled off creatine for around six weeks. I lost my typical 4-5 pounds and slight strength imcrease that I always get on creatine. Now in to the third week of taking pro-antium, got my size back. Not only that but I finally got a p.r on my bench that I've been stuck in a stale-mate for some time. Was it anything to write home about? For y'all, prolly not but I broke my plateau of 5 reps of 305 and got it to 7.

Value 8
Yeah it's 50 balls for a tub. You want results? Stop begging and cough up the buck per SCOOP..

Conclusion
In my opinion this is the best protein. For what it offers in taste, effectiveness , ingredients. Best of da best right hur..

• tiktik
    April 2, 2014

Was this scoop rounded or heaping BB

• kris65
    April 4, 2014

Buff! Glad to see your still around brother.

• joeflah13
    April 5, 2014

Great review Buff, glad to see it worked well for you in terms of taste a strength gains my man