Myo Blitz has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

• Prop Blend!
  • Underdosed Ingredients
Myo-Blitz Fruit Punch Fusion

Profile. 6/10
Now this product has a proprietary blend of little over 6 grams. I am not a fan of the proprietary blends because I like to know how much of certain ingredients that I am taking because know what I need to be an effective dose. So just as a note I would like to see the Ronnie Coleman people disclose the amounts of just a couple of the main ingredients like L-Citrulline and Creatine Gluconate, just my two cents.

The blend contains some key ingredients like L-Citrulline for pumps and Creatine Gluconate for muscle hydration and muscle building. There is also caffeine and synephrine for energy and to boost the metabolism. I also like the Astrigin present for nutrient absorption plus the L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine and Taurine for focus. They have also added Hica a metabolite of Leucine in here to add to this products muscle-building prowess. Hica also aids in recovery and the reduction of muscle soreness.

Overall those are the main ingredients of this product and I can say it does have just about everything a good pre-workout needs but I am not sure if some ingredients are doses high enough. I would Ike to see the 6 gram blend be bumped up to an 8 gram blend. I am sure that will help this product pack an even better punch.

Taste. 10/10

Ok now I know many do not like the way the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series products taste. They use a Senzacool technology that has a cool minty after taste that is somewhat reminiscent of having a menthol halls cough drop. Well I love the stuff! I can honestly say that Myo-Blitz, Iso-tropic Max and Resurrect PM are my favorite tasting products. While many will be happy that Senzacool is on its way out I am one of the few who will miss it. To me this product tastes smooth and cool all the way down. It has a slight punch flavor to it and a very nice menthol aftertaste. I can't say enough about how great it is. Some hard liqueur companies should add this stuff to their booze, maybe it will go down smoother.

Mixing 10/10

Mixes great. No sediment, no floaters, and little to no residue on the sides of your cup. As long as you add 4 to 6 ounces of water and stir it for a few seconds it's ready to drink. Yeah Buddy!

Effectiveness 7/10
This grade is for a scoop of Myo-Blitz on its own. I never exceeded one scoop as the bottle instructed but I can say when mixed with its brother Testogen-XR this rating goes up to a 9. Myo-Blitz on its own though provided me with a laser focus in the gym. I deal with a lot of stress in my life and often times I am fighting distractions in the gym which can be very dangerous. Myo-Blitz took care of this for me big time. As soon as I stepped in the gym I was focused and ready to go. I felt a sense of euphoria from this product that I have not experienced with many other pre-workout supplements. Pump wise I can say that this product did help me get some great pumps but not crazy pumps unless it was mixed with Testogen-XR or I force Hemavol. Still, I was pumped with it on its own and always had a great focus in the gym.

Value 7/10

This product averages at about 35 bucks a container. Maybe it can be found a little cheaper but it's always a little over a dollar a scoop. Which is a pretty good price. I would like to see it at 30 dollars a container or would like to see them up the dosage of some of the key ingredients like L-Citrulline.

What's great about this and all of the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series concentrates is that they come with a free sample of one of their other concentrates inside the jug. This adds to the value as it allows you to test a product that will work synergistically with the one you are taking. My Myo-Blitz bottles have always come with a sample of Testogen-XR, which is awesome because it lets you test how great they work when taken together Pre workout. (As a side note my Testogen-XR bottles have always come with a Myo-Blitz in them and my Resurrect PM bottles have come with a Myo-Blitz sample inside.)

Overall 8/10
I enjoy Myo-Blitz every time I take it. It always gives me good pumps and great focus. It's not too expensive and is one of my favorite tasting products. I recommend buying this with Testogen-XR by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series to enhance it's effects and to possible boost your natural testosterone production. If you are not interested in doing that try it with Hemavol by I force to get some off the charts pumps or with Stacked N.O by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. Hope you enjoyed the review and I am always looking for constructive criticism so I can make my next review better than the last, so comments are welcomed.

• July 3, 2013

I forgot to mention no negative effects from this product at all!

• joeflah13
    July 3, 2013

Great review once again man! I know you like the current flavors but trust me, the new stuff is a step up no matter what you think of the current version! And there's still a hint of a "cool" aftertaste, so you won't completely miss out on that.

With Myo-Blitz, we're not only redoing the flavors, but we're revamping the formula as well. I don't have too much info just yet, but it's sure to pack a bigger punch in multiple areas (energy, pumps, endurance, etc.)

• July 3, 2013

You know I am stoked about that! I can't wait to try the new stuff and get the inside scoop on what improvements RCSS has made to the product. I would love some samples of the new flavors as well! More reviews on the way and I have some great Coleman photos to post to the forum as soon as I am back from the IFBB Chicago Pro show. Thanks again for the positive feedback, I'm trying to make each review better than the last. Enjoyed your beta-stim video as well keep up the great work Joe.
    -Kirk

• joeflah13
    July 3, 2013

Thanks Kirk! You're going to get your chance to get the inside scoop on the RCSS changes, be sure to check the RCSS company forum today!