Myo Blitz XS has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Myo Blitz XS Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
  February 21, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Clean Energy
  • No Jitters
  • Razor Sharp Focus
  • Great Mood Boost
  • Heavy On The Dyes
  • Underdosed In Some Areas
  • Proprietary Blends
What a great experience this was I got to be a part of. I want to give a big shout out to the whole RCSS team and Joe for letting me try this product. This was my first product by Ronnie Coleman I have ever tried except for a few samples I had awhile back. I was a bit skeptical at first how this would work but after my experience with this I was rather surprised.

Ingredients:
I am not going to go into a lot of details on this but if you want a good break down of ingredients check out www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series/myo-blitz-xs.html Overall the ingredient profile I thought was decent for me but would rather they not put this in prop blends. I like to know better what all I am getting from each ingredient. I won't knock them for this because I do understand for the most part why companies do prop blends so other companies can't copy them by knowing how much of each ingredients they use. There are a few things I would like to see added for better thermogenic and pump.

Value:
This is where the product takes a little bit of a hit. I know they are saying they are working to get the prices down a little (and I believe they will) but I do understand that when you want to use more top knotch ingredients like they do it's going to cost a little more to make. The few sites that have the new formula I have seen sell around the mid to high $30 range. I would like to see the price get around high 20's to low 30's at most. If the price is a little high but product works really good then paying a few dollars more I am ok with.

Taste/Mixing/Dosing
I was given the crystal blue razz flavor to try. I thought this tasted pretty good. It was nothing real strong that over powered you but did have a nice light and smooth taste to it which I really looked forward to drinking before each workout. I give them big props on getting rid of the sense cool they had in the old formula. The sense cool did not impress me at all and really dislike how it made it taste. They do put some dye in here to give it a nice blue color but I would be fine without the dye in here since I am not a huge fan of dyes. The next flavor I would really like to try is the watermelon and I am sure that would be good also.

Mixing:
I usually mix most of my pre-workouts with about 12oz of water. I never had any issues with it not mixing up and there were no little pieces or any grit left over on the bottom of my shaker cup. There was just a little bit of foam that formed but I did not mind that at all. So overall it mixes very well.

Dosing:
I liked that the size of the scooper they put in this. It's a little bigger size which I liked so you will not need to do more than one scoop. I was able to do 1 scoop through out the whole container and that seemed to work pretty good for me.

WOW this product really surprised me at what it did for me. I was really skeptical at first how well this new formula would work since the few packets of the old formula I tried never did much for me. I always took this about 15 to 20 mins before my workout and could start feeling it kick in by then.

I really enjoyed the clean energy I got from this. This was never to strong where it made me feel all cracked out and jittery which I really liked. That really cracked out and jittery feeling I don't like. A little bit I am ok with but if it's to much I don't like it. I felt like my endurance was much better and could keep going a lot longer in the gym.

The mental focus I got from this I thought was really good. This was an area I thought really stood out for me. I felt this really helped put me in a mind set where I could really focus a lot better on my workouts.

I also noticed my mood seemed to be a lot better after taking this. It never gave me that aggression type feeling like some products have which I don't always like. This made me feel better, more calm, and was happier.

Never really got much of any thermogenic feeling from this. I know some people talked about sweating more while on this but I never really noticed much at all. Maybe if I was to up the serving to 1.5-2 scoop I would feel it more. This area could be a little stronger if they are going to put that in here. The one thing that did lack a bit for me was there was not much of a pump feeling I got from this. I like getting some kind of a pump feeling but this did not give me much at all. I would like to see more pump type ingredients added to this. Either way it won't stop me from wanting to take this again.

Side Effect:
Never had any issues with any side effects from taking this which was good.

Overall:
This is kind of a sad moment for me because I am done with my full container of this great product. This turned out to be a much better product than I thought it would be. I am so glad they decided to change some of the ingredients a bit and get rid of the sense cool flavoring so this could be a much better product. I very much enjoyed this product a lot and would be more than willing to try it again and recommend other try it. I would not say this is the best product I have ever taken but it rates pretty high up there in my opinion.

• joeflah13
    February 22, 2014

YEAH BUDDY! Glad you enjoyed the effects and the taste, still haven't tried blue razz but have heard good things. As far as value goes, we are always trying to bring the price point down, and hope to as we grow. But as Ronnie said on another review, it's hard to bring the price much lower when there are 18 active ingredients in each scoop while most other products have less than 8-10. Along the lines of "you get what you pay for."

But from some samples I've tried I notice the same energy and focus. Your notes about the pump aspect won't go unnoticed.

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    February 25, 2014

Thanks for the review bro. Really tough to play the price game with everyone else that have 5 or 6 ingredients and we have 18 but i will do my best!!

-Big Ron