Myo Blitz XS has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Myo Blitz XS Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
  April 20, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Razor Sharp Focus
  • No Crash
  • Good Ingredients.
  • Underdosed In Some Areas
  • Needed Two Scoops
What's good SR. This review comes later than expected, but better late than never. Shout out to Joe and the big man himself BigRon for hooking up the SR community with two products of their choice to log. Truly letting the products do the talking. Let's jump right in.

Profile-7
This really has all the goodies you would expect from a pre workout. You get Creatine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Focus ingredients, and (Ronnie's pride and joy) AstraGin. Now it has all the makings of a great pre, but I feel as this is under dosed. I would never feel a super itch normally associated with high levels of beta-alanine at one scoop, but 1.5-2 scoops was pretty decent for me. I also noticed the caffeine had more of a time released feel to it so I never got that shot pre workout like other high stim Pre's, but had an even flow of energy throughout the workout. It was nice, but not for one looking forward to a stim blast in the face.

Taste-9
I had Watermelon Rage and it tasted like candy. Better than C4 watermelon for those looking for a comparison as I feel C4 is too sweet but Myo hits the right amount of sweetness with a little bit of tart. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Effectiveness-(6/8.5)
I'll start off saying I used Myo by itself for the first two weeks and added in Testogen-XR after that for the remainder of the run. At one scoop I could feel a little jolt, but nothing really great. I would hit between 1.5 and two scoops and 2 being the better boost. I never really got a solid pump from Myo by itself, but the focus and energy were both pretty good. I could definitely feel a "second wind" come mid workout a few times which makes me think this was the time released caffeine, but it wasn't as consistent as I would have thought. The times without the second boost I still maintained higher energy levels so its not a complaint, but something I thought should be noted. Once adding in the OG Testogen-XR (which everyone knows the Senza-Cool suuuucks) the Myo destroyed the negative aspects of taste and still shined. One scoop of Testogen and 2 scoops of Myo was a great middle ground, but with some of my workouts hitting later at night I would commonly do 1.5, which still had good effect. I can say the bulk of the effectiveness came from Myo, but I can say almost 100% of the pump came from Testogen as well as the strength gains.

Value-6
This product performed, but at two scoops the price is high per serving around $2. I respect RCSS by trying to get as many quality ingredients in the Pre as possible, but I felt as though I needed to add Testogen to really round out the product to its peak. I did like as a lower stim option, but just can't justify spending over $2 a scoop. Ditch the Creatine, up the Citrulline, and add some Agmatine. Everyone adds their Creatine anyways and if it's added in I would want it to be Creapure. Just an opinion, but still enjoyed the experience.

Overall-8
RCSS has dropped some show stopping products to lead their categories, but unfortunately I don't feel as Myo is able to corner the market like Testogen, Iso-Tropic, and AminoTone have. That being said two scoops was still great and I would run it again after a stim break which could show more pronounced benefits. But as a guy used to high stim pre's currently, this one doesn't match up in the energy department off a single serving, but the focus was able to round out the effectiveness at 1.5 scoops to compensate.

-Loco

• joeflah13
    April 21, 2014

YEAH BUDDY! Glad you enjoyed that Testogen/Myo stack. The price can mount but we're working to take that down, as always.