Myo Blitz XS has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Myo Blitz XS Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Clean Energy
  • No Jitters
  • Razor Sharp Focus
  • Great Mood Boost
  • No Crash
  • Good Ingredients.
  • Underdosed In Some Areas
Myo-Blitz XS is the second installment of Ronnie's preworkout. He added some new things to this mix and didn't remove any of the old ingredients at the same time. I received this as part of the whole RCSS line to run and review. This is overdue but I've finally put the finishing touches on it.

Taste 8/10

I had the fruit punch and I thought it was ok. To be honest, I know many people are tired of this flavor because they get it so much. I personally never by fruit punch so this isn't a worn out flavor for me. News flash, if you're tired of fruit punch, you should buy watermelon. You're welcome.

I also had no problems mixing this. It mixes in a blender bottle with a few shakes.

Profile 7/10

I normally breakdown the list of each ingredient but there is a lot here! I don't think you want to sit through and read all of that. If you want to know what each active ingredient is, I suggest you go to Ron's website and look at the Myo-Blitz link. There is a good description of each there and it's very simple to navigate. I'll hit a few things that stood out to me.

The "Strength, Stamina, and Pump Enhancers" mix contains 2 types of creatine, L-citrulline (pump), CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Astragin, and 3 other ingredients wrapped up into 4.2g. This is what bothers me here. Creatine is normally dosed at 5g. Performance L-citurlline is in the 6g range. Carno is 1.6-3.2. Those 3 add up to 12.6 on the low end. When you add in the other 4 (including Astragin), it seems underdosed.

"CNS, Focus, and Energy Stimulators" L-Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Extended Release Caffeine, and 5 more ingredients. 2.046g. The first two are amino acids that will help with alertness and focus. What I find the most interesting here is that caffeine is the 4th item in the list. Normally it's the first item because it's the stimulant kick that gets most preworkouts going! This means it's the 4th largest ingredient in this mix. So the focus here is on focus (no pun intended) and alertness.

Effectivness 8/10

I must say, at one scoop, I couldn't really feel it. There was a little energy, some focus, and a little pump. Once I upped it to 2 heaping scoops, I really liked it. I was not on a caffeine high, had a good pump, and remained focused throughout my workout. Once again, I used this with AminoTone so that was a double dose of Astragin. I like the reports that Astragin helps with the uptake of some aminos so using both of these products together, really seemed to work well for me.

The energy was good enough to make it through my workout with minimal fatigue. I took it about 30 minutes before I got to the gym and that worked well for me. Based on what all is in the first mix and how it seems to be underdosed, I think that is why 2 heaping scoops really worked better for me. There was a huge difference between just 1 and then 2 scoops.

Value 6/10

So this goes for about $35 before shipping. You will see specials pop up or some codes to get it a little cheaper if you look around. You may have to wait a few days to catch something though. If you can use 1 scoop, $1.16 serving. If you have to use 2, $2.33 a serving (amazing how that doubles isn't it). At 2 scoops, this really hits the high end of preworkouts for me. I did enjoy my run with this but not sure I could justify that per serving price at 2 scoops.

Overall 7.5/10

In the grand overview of this product, the most important thing? It worked! Unfortunately I had to use 2 scoops so that drove the value down. I really do like the profile and what is included, I just question if there are effective amounts in that first mix.

For me, this product is effective but not cost efficient. If I were to catch this on sale, I would definitely buy some though. It's a quality product that has results. If you are interested in trying this product, I say go for it. You will hopefully get the results you want with 1 scoop and love it, or you might have to use more. Either way, I still think you are going to love it.

• Blade410

Ugh,

Sorry big meuth. saucy fingers... :(

• Meuth
    March 31, 2014

at least the people that don't ever rep me don't neg me! Haha! No worries

• joeflah13
    April 1, 2014

Great review Meuth, thanks for the feedback. 2 scoops is my sweet spot as well, can definitely tell the energy isn't a cracked out feel but much more stable. The price point is something we're always trying to take down, but I hear ya on the value front.

Such a novel suggestion for people tired with fruit punch... lol

• workoutguru
    April 1, 2014

Good review. I personally thought this was a pretty good product. I had the Crystal blue razz which I thought was pretty good. I agree with you on the fruit punch flavor. I am getting really tired of it also. I have been thinking of getting this again but this time get the watermelon flavor. I just happen to get a sample of this and it just happened to be the watermelon. So now I will get to see what it tastes like before I get a full container of that flavor.

• August 30, 2014

Bodybuilding.com buy one get one free! Check it out!!