(Better than 26% in Creatine > Monohydrate)

Creatine XS is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
  January 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

Hello again from the guy in constant re-comp. So todays review is of RCSS Creatine XS. During this review I was running the Insanity program, a bunch of other supplements, as well as lifting a few days a week. The goal is simple lose unwanted fat and still maintain muscle mass and gain strength. I bought this along with a bunch of protein bars from RCSS and thought this would be a good time to run it to see what would happen.

Pages 49 through 52

I believe that this is another single ingredient review. It is a simple 2.5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate. Now honestly I do wish he used Creapure branded product as it is known for its purity. But then again it worked so I can't complain to much.
    I also honestly wish it was a 5 Gram scoop as most people use at least 5 Grams. But if your using a pre-workout that has it this could be useful.

----Taste/Mix-ability/Dosing----

How can an unflavored product get a 10 on flavor. Simple it didn't change the flavor of anything I added it to. Also it didn't taste like anything when I occasionally scooped it directly into my mouth.

This product mixed really well. However I find that with Micronized Creatine I generally don't have a problem. Plus if you have read my reviews you know I have a shaker bottle and I always shake and then drink.

Dosing is simple. They suggest 1 scoop with 4-6oz of your choice of beverage. As I noted above I always 2 scooped it as I wanted the 5 Grams of Creatine.

So did this work. Yes, I feel that I got stronger and lost weight at the same time. For those of you who don't want to read the log.

Weight: Start 208.6#s Finish: 203.6#s
    Strength: Bench sets of 3
    155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180
    to
    160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
    So I jumped up and would start the following week at 165.

So is it all based by creatine? Nope, but I can tell you that after being off my stack, which included Creatine I did get my flat bench done, however my incline DB went to heck in a hand basket....... Also things are "Feeling" heavier.

As of 1/10/2018 their website has it for $19.99, however you can find occasional sales.

Bodybuilding.com has it for $9.38

Prosource.net has 500g for $11.95 of Creapure Creatine Monohydrate in their house brand. So RCSS is 3.1 cents per gram compared to Prosource's 2.4 cents per gram of the "best" CM you can buy. So honestly it is a little expensive. If I remember I got this cheaper because I bought a bunch of Protein Bars (which are delicious). So not the best value, but you can shop around.

Side Effects

I sound like a broken record, or I just pick good products. I had no negative side effects.

Conclusion

So what is the final decision? Simple if you can find this on sale, or you get a good deal I believe it is worth a try. It is such a cheap insurance policy that I don't see how you can go wrong. I seriously think that as long as you buy from a reputable company, which RCSS is in my humble opinion. Then you can't go wrong. Besides with one of the most researched compounds that help us build muscle, why wouldn't you throw some down and go be a "King" at the gym.
    • Unflavored: 10/10