Beta Stim Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Smooth Energy
  • Longer Lasting Energy
  • Appetite Control Did Not Work For Me
  • Appetite Control Did Not Last Long
First up, an especially huge shout-out to JoeFlah & the King Big Ron himself, for their continued participation in the ER program, LONG LIVE THE KING. Not only does it seem RCSS is always extending product opportunities to the ER, but every time they do they offer up multiple products at once.

I don't do a whole lot of "cutting," nor have I had the desire to as of late. However, I was waking around over 250lbs & felt I needed to loose some weight. My asthma seemed to become more a problem, & I just overall felt like an unconditioned mess. Around that time Beta-Stim (along with other products) was up in the ER, so I figured "what the hell."

INGREDIENT PROFILE: B

The ingredient profile is pretty straight forward/standard for the most part in my opinion, & only the extended release caffeine & iFAS503® really caught my attention. Since Lava did such a fantastic job of going into detail over the ingredient profile, I'll let his work shine lol.

I like the idea of the extended release caffeine. I feel it's a good way around that "cracked out" feeling, while still getting quality energy that will be consistent over a given period of time.

The dandelion root is a nice addition, but I'm about 50/50 on it being in there. I can see the benefits of diuretics, but at the same time I don't feel its 100% necessary to make a good product. I do like it in there, though.

Overall I feel it's difficult to grade ingredient profiles for these types of products, since (in my experience) it's not so much the ingredients but the combination & execution if you will. However, good results make for a good ingredient profile.

DOSING: A

I don't grade dosing like a lot of other users, since most dosing are very similar for certain types of products. However, I've come to the realization that it's important to look at for products such as Beta-Stim.

Instructions direct users to take one serving on an empty stomach in the morning & a second may be taken 5-6 hours later. Max dose is 3 caps per day, with a max serving of 2 in the morning if desired.

I like dosing protocols like this, where the doses are spread throughout the day. I've take a couple products where the only dose was take in the morning, I never felt they were effective in that manner. At least this way, I feel like it works better. For myself, the first does was usually between the hours of 5:30am & 7am, second dose coming around noon most times. In this manner I had good energy throughout the day, & I felt like I could use some aspects of Beta-Stim better (like the appetite suppressor).

EFFECTIVENESS: B

All said & done, I was satisfied with the results from Beta-Stim. I started my run weighing between 250-253lbs, & ended weighing 245-246lbs over the course of 4 weeks (give or take). My lowest point during my cycle was 244lbs, after the first week oddly enough. I modified my training slightly in the beginning, by adding cardio back in & utilizing circuits more, but those were cast aside rather quickly much to my shame. Diet remained unchanged for the most part at that time.

In terms of energy, I felt Beta-Stim was average at best, which I like in a way. I never felt stimmed out at any one point, & I never experienced any sleeplessness when stacked with a pre-workout. That works for me, but I wouldn't rely on Beta-Stim too much to give you energy to go tackle a demanding workout. While I feel there are other products better in that aspect, I liked the way Beta-Stim worked out for me.

The appetite suppressor was average at best, much to my dismay. I was looking forward to that a lot since I'm pretty much always hungry. I felt it worked best in the mornings when I took the largest dose, but in the afternoons left much to be desired in my opinion. Unfortunately, that's when I need the most help.

If had stuck to my original workout routine from the first week (which yielded the best results) I may have finished better. However, I still feel like Beta-Stim did a good job in helping me loose some weight.

VALUE: B

Beta-Stim can be had for around $30, give or take depending on where you go. I have no clue where some retailers get charging almost $50 for Beta-Stim, especially given the fact they're all 60ct bottles regardless of price.

For what works out to 3-4 weeks worth, the price isn't all that bad. It's more than agreeable for me, & I'm a "if it's free it's for me" kind of guy.

OVERALL: B

I enjoyed Beta-Stim, though I felt it was underwhelming as an appetite suppressor. The way the stims worked out for me was great, which is something that was hit or miss with other products in the past. Is this something I would go back to? Yes...if I ever decide to go on a "cut" again.

• joeflah13
    November 30, 2013

Still waiting for someone to feel that appetite suppression like I do! Hahaha regardless, great review man, glad you liked it.

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    December 2, 2013

Thanks for the review. We take all of these reviews seriously at the office and they are a huge help.

-Big Ron