Beta Stim Powder Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  May 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sharp Focus
  • Appetite Control
  • Taste Great
  • Needs More Servings
  • Doesnt Mix Well

Powder fat burners have become more increasingly popular, many companies have started to create both powder and pill form thermogenic products. Ronnie Coleman Signature Series has become a top notch supplement company thats puts extreme quality in all their products.

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series is a company that puts effort in their products flavor. The flavor I recieved was wild chery bomb, the best way to describe the flavor is perfect! The downside to Beta-Stim is that the mixing totally sucks no matter how much I mixed it there would always be gritty powder at the bottom of my shaker cup. I took 1 scoop in the morning upon waking then an additional scoop pre workout.

Effective wise this product really shines in the department of controling your appetite. Breakfast has and always will be my favorite meal of the day, but I missed breakfast muiltiple times simply because I wasnt hungry. The energy aspect of this product was amazing. Solid, clean, smooth, dialed in, sharp energy, that slowly wore off. The biggest let down was the thermogenic effect just wasnt there I felt nothing in that department.

My issue with the value of this product is that the container is only a 45 day supply, so if you use 2 scoops a day it wont even last you a full month. Value for me is always based on results and this product did work well but there are other products that work just as well that provides a full 30 day supply. With that said if you use just one serving a day then the value tremendously increases.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This company continues to create effective products. Built from the ground up this company continue to succeed, there are other pro bodybuilders that have started their own supplement lines but none have had the success of Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. Big thanks to this company for participating in the ER program.

• trey-carmine
    May 19, 2015

Awesome review. Currently writing mine for the TROOPS program and I couldn't agree more on the majority of your comments.

• medinacirilo
    May 19, 2015

I got a few days left in my can. it's pretty close to you guys experience, too!

• BigRon8