Amino Tone Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  October 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Hydration
  • Increased Recovery
  • Non-stim Thermo
  • Just Enough Flavoring
  • Taste
  • Decreased Lactic Acid Burn
  • Proprietary Blends

Hey all! Feels good to be able to get back on the product reviews! After a disappointing run from a couple other amino products, I was happy to get into my bottle of AminoTone. I have still been running a Lean Mass training program although I do plan on switching it up again too. The program I am running has been increasing soreness and demanding recovery that only quality products have been able to provide. Running AminoTone was a step in the right direction.

This product starts off by providing a 2:1:1 of BCAAs in a 5g serving. I wish there were a bit more in there but a latter ingredient helps with that. It then adds 3.875g of a blend of Taurine, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, and HICA which helps with hydration, electrolyte replenishment, and cramp prevention. This seems like a viable dose, even though you don't get the specifics for each one. It then provides 3.180g of Raspberry Ketones, Inositol, L-Alanine, Choleus Forskohlii, and Choline Bitartrate as a stim free fat loss complex. Research is controversial about Raspberry Ketones but either way the complex seems to be heading in the right direction. The signature ingredient of Coleman products is the 25mg of AstraGin which increases the absorption of the BCAA's and other ingredients.

I tried the Cherry Limeade version of this product and it was quite delicious. It mixed well with my intra carbs and I tried it both with and without and the taste wasn't heavy, not too strong, but tasted great.

I wouldn't consider this the very best recovery product on the market but thought that it provided results that were very much above average. I think the main difference that doesn't make it the best is the profile being limited to the BCAAs, HICA, electrolytes, and Taurine, which are very essential to recovery and hydration but the profile could have been taken further with other basic ingredients such as Glutamine and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate. Besides this, based on recovery alone I felt like this was a better than average product. Recovery was improved from the poorer quality amino I had been taking, post workout cramping was a bit less frequent, and there was less overall DOMS.

I think that this product has a pretty good value. I was able to find it for 19.99 for a 30 serving bottle. Making each workout cost about 0.66. I would still be happier with a little more aminos overall but for the results and quality of ingredients I am fairly happy with the price/results.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all, I am not at all surprised that Amino Tone came out to be an above average product. It is made with quality ingredients and comes out at a fair price. I do wish they would boost up the profile a bit, but all things considered this is an affordable and effective intraworkout product.
  • Cherry Limeade: 9/10

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    October 11, 2016

thanks for the review bro and glad you liked it. where the heck did you find it for 19.99!