Amino Tone Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  October 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Hydration
  • Amazing Taste
  • Decreased Lactic Acid Burn
  • Interesting Ingredients
  • Taste
  • Increased Recovery
  • Boost Of Endurance
  • Under-dosing In Some Ingredients
  • Thermo Effect Could Be Better
  • Needs Larger Containers
  • Proprietary Blends

What's up SR! First off I want to apologize to SR, life got hectic and excuse excuse excuse. I also want to apologize to RCSS and a few other companies here shortly. Also big thanks to SR TROOP program and RCSS for giving me this opportunity to try this product out. A little background. I am heavy into the local powerlifting scene, I work manual labor, and I am always on the hunt for increased recovery and improved performance. When I saw this was open I had to give it a try.

The ingredient profile is solid in my opinion. They have a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA's comprised of 5 grams! Very respectful amounts here. Raspberry ketones isn't something I felt or bought into but they are in there. Their Taurine and potassium citrate were definitely appreciated.

The taste was awesome! I had no idea what America was until I tasted it for the first time and it took me back to those red, blue, and white popsicles. The mixability was no where close to being any sort of an issue. The dosing for this product was very simple. I would sip this throughout my workout. I would try actually. A lot of the times the taste was just so good I ended up chugging it before my workout was over.

The effectiveness of this product was great as an intra workout product. As a non stimulant fat burner/burning properties I didn't notice,feel, or see a difference. I could definitely tell a difference while I was training. I didn't need to take as many breaks nor did I need to take as long of breaks either. Post workout I could tell my body took to the amino acids well because I wasn't as sore as I normally would be without it. Even the following day or two the soreness didn't come full force like it normally did. Especially when it came to heavy squat sessions. The DOMs usually come a day or two afterwards hard and with this they still came but not as much as I was expecting.

The value on this is pretty great. Twenty three bucks for thirty servings is awesome. Anytime a supplement is less than a dollar a serving I'm usually on board.

Side Effects

There was no side effects that I could tell.

Conclusion

My conclusion on this product is this. I sincerely enjoyed this intra workout and already have bought a couple since. The flavor and the results are great and for how little it costs you can't go wrong.
  • America: 9/10

• Wis3guy
    October 20, 2016

Yea, for America, I liked this flavor as well......

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    December 15, 2016

haha yeah budddddy lets make America lift again!