AMINO TONE + ENERGY Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Good Tasting
  • Increased Hydration
  • Property Blend
  • Thermo Effect Could Be Better

A big time thanks to RCSS and BigRon himself for their continued support here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their new BCAA formulation Amino Tone + Energy (AT-Energy). I've used the original Amino-Tone in the past and loved it. It was a superior intra-workout supplement which gave me some real good extra energy, hydration, and endurance. When I learned of this new product, I had to try it for myself.

The profile is pretty extensive so you'll definitely want to refer to the inset image below.

The profile begins with a dosage of B-vitamins, followed by a 5,000 mg dosing of the BCAAs Leucine at 2500 mg, Iso-Leucine at 1250 mg, and Valine at 1250 mg. Next, there is an intra-support matrix dosed at 3785 mg blended of HICA, potassium, Taurine, and Magnesium. Following that is the stim-free support complex of 3180 mg containing inositol, coleus forskohli, raspberry ketones, choline, and L-alanine. Lastly is the 600 mg natural energy and stress relief complex that contains green tea extract, green coffee bean extract, maca, and rhodiola rosea.

Phew, that's a lot candy to put in an amino product, but for something like this I'd say the more the merrier.

No doubt, AT-Energy has plenty of good well known ingredients in its formulation with the potential to give you the benefits of BCAAs with added natural energy, fat loss, and endurance benefits. Some of these ingredients are in blends, but I think most are decently dosed.

I received the America flavor. It was symbolic of the classic red, white, and blue Rocket Popsicle that we knew from our childhoods that we would get from our local ice cream vendors. The taste was great, it definitely made me think I was enjoying a frozen treat. It was not too sweet, sour, or gritty.

Each serving mixed well in both water and sports drinks.

I used AT-Energy solely as an intra-workout product. I combined one scoop with 12 ounces of either water or powerade and sipped it during my workout, usually between weight sets.

From my past experience with the original Amino-Tone and other BCAAs products, I gauge the efficacy of this product based on intra-workout support in the categories of complimenting energy enhancement, endurance, and recovery.

The first thing I will note is that I was using a PWO at the same time, but I will say that AT-Energy gave me some real nice noticeable complimenting energy which allowed me to power through some extra sets and movements in each workout session. I noticed the energy more so once I would finish consuming it which was a little before half completion of my workout.

The fatigue reduction I got was significantly improved. I noticed I had less of that lactic acid "burn" that you get with high volume sets, which usually result in me dropping the weight before my completed quota of reps if I don't rest enough between sets. AT-Energy helped reduce this and allowed me to bang out extra reps and reach rep quotas more often with less of the aftermath fatigue after each set. This reduction of fatigue made it easier to do my Time Under Tension sets with my heavy compound movements more effectively, especially squats.

My cardio endurance seemed a little improved, but I was not focusing much on HIIT cardio during this phase so perhaps with I had I'd be able to analyze this benefit more. I was still engaging in my boxing intervals and noticed some increased aggression and stamina during heavy bag training so that was a good plus.

Lastly, even though I took AT-Energy only intra-workout, I did notice the fatigue reduction and endurance enhancement carried over to my post workout recovery as I noticed I was recovering better with noticeably reduced next day DOMS. This is real important when your routine calls for multiple leg days.

I didn't assess any fat loss benefits because my current phase training is not geared at that at this time. A did experience a mild thermo effect but nothing dramatic.

In summary, AT-Energy hit all the nails on the head for my intra workout needs.

The general selling retail price of AT-Energy is 29.99. You get 30 servings per tub so that's a dollar a serving. I think this is a fair value considering how well AT-Energy worked, but I would definitely look out for sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All I can say is, "YEAH BUDDAY" to Amino-Tone + Energy. Another great product from the RCSS line that delivers where you need it. Amino-Tone +Energy will help give you some extra energy, aid in fat loss, and help you crush out those extra sets while giving you all the goodness of BCAAs.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
  • America: 8/10

• BigRon8
    Rep for this Brand
    February 20, 2017

YEAH BUDDY! thanks for the review and as always I'm real excited to hear the product worked for you. My team and I really do love hearing that the products work because thats why we are doing this!

• kalans

Killer review warmachine!!

• shinndigg
    February 21, 2017

Nice review man! I'm bummed I missed out on this one.